Im new.... I'm Reece

Posted in the One Direction Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of234
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reece

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 7, 2012
 
Yeah I'm a guy but I like 1D... Their soo talented... If you want to know about me just ask. I know Kaileigh...
Stacy

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 7, 2012
 
HI!! I'M STACY! I JOINED TOPIX YESTTERDAY!!!!!!!! I want tooz know about youzzz!!!!
Reece

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 7, 2012
 
Stacy wrote:
HI!! I'M STACY! I JOINED TOPIX YESTTERDAY!!!!!!!! I want tooz know about youzzz!!!!
Haha nice.... Well...
Name:Reece
Age:15
Looks:Nialls exact hair color and style sea green eyes
Hobbies:Guitar, singing
Sports:Football
Extras:I know Kaileigh because of the cancer place. I have heart cancer and she has lung cancer. I will protect her why she stays in the cancer house like thing.

“Hay!!!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 7, 2012
 
Hey I'm Amee!!
Reece

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 7, 2012
 
I forgot I'm British.... And...
Personality:Funny, VERY sensitive, bubbly, cute, smart
Reece

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 7, 2012
 
Amee loves 1D wrote:
Hey I'm Amee!!
Hello Amee...
Stacy

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 7, 2012
 
Reece wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha nice.... Well...
Name:Reece
Age:15
Looks:Nialls exact hair color and style sea green eyes
Hobbies:Guitar, singing
Sports:Football
Extras:I know Kaileigh because of the cancer place. I have heart cancer and she has lung cancer. I will protect her why she stays in the cancer house like thing.
Oh, I'm sorry for both of you:( Everything will get better:) Well, I'm Stacy.
Hair: It was black with highlights but i dyed it last night to brown with blonde streaks.
Eyes: Sky blue
Height: 5'8
Weight: 102
Personality: LOUD, ANNOYING, CARING, FUNNY, HYPER, ENERGETIC, FUN.
Sports: Almost all of them:P
I'm 17!!

“We all are beautiful! <3”

Since: Oct 12

Memphis, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 7, 2012
 
Reece!! I will see you and April tomorrow... Jake better not try to play a prank on me again.
Reece

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 7, 2012
 
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, I'm sorry for both of you:( Everything will get better:) Well, I'm Stacy.
Hair: It was black with highlights but i dyed it last night to brown with blonde streaks.
Eyes: Sky blue
Height: 5'8
Weight: 102
Personality: LOUD, ANNOYING, CARING, FUNNY, HYPER, ENERGETIC, FUN.
Sports: Almost all of them:P
I'm 17!!
I have had heart cancer since I was 2. My sister April has brain cancer she is 5 and my brother Jake has heart cancer. We are orphans. Do we live at the cancer place for now. You seem cute. I turn 16 tomorrow! Yay!
Reece

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 7, 2012
 
Kaileigh wrote:
Reece!! I will see you and April tomorrow... Jake better not try to play a prank on me again.
Kaileigh! Of course come on my birthday just kidding love... I can't promise anything. He is your normal 13 year old dear... April screamed when she heard...
Stacy

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 7, 2012
 
Reece wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had heart cancer since I was 2. My sister April has brain cancer she is 5 and my brother Jake has heart cancer. We are orphans. Do we live at the cancer place for now. You seem cute. I turn 16 tomorrow! Yay!
That almost made me cry:( I'm so sorry. I feel so bad...And thanx! Happy early birthday! I won't be on for three days. I'm with my dad.:( But it's nice meeting you:)

“We all are beautiful! <3”

Since: Oct 12

Memphis, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 7, 2012
 
Reece wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaileigh! Of course come on my birthday just kidding love... I can't promise anything. He is your normal 13 year old dear... April screamed when she heard...
Grr... Well warn him Josh will be with me... Lol god you have to love April... I already are your birthday present... You will love it
Liam_is_my_Life

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 7, 2012
 
Sorry that you have cancer....everything will be fine!
Im Samantha...you can call me Sami :)
Reece

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 7, 2012
 
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text> That almost made me cry:( I'm so sorry. I feel so bad...And thanx! Happy early birthday! I won't be on for three days. I'm with my dad.:( But it's nice meeting you:)
I'm from England so I'm British had I have gone threw a lot... Not has much as Kaileigh but close. I miss my mum but she moved away with my dad.. So I was sent here to Indiana in a cancer place.
Reece

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 7, 2012
 
Liam_is_my_Life wrote:
Sorry that you have cancer....everything will be fine!
Im Samantha...you can call me Sami :)
Its ok... Kaileigh has lung cancer and she is my friend. My 5 year old sister April has brain cancer and my 13 year old brother has heart cancer. Nice to meet you Sami. What's up
Reece

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 7, 2012
 
Kaileigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Grr... Well warn him Josh will be with me... Lol god you have to love April... I already are your birthday present... You will love it
Haha... Can't wait!
Stacy

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 7, 2012
 
Reece wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from England so I'm British had I have gone threw a lot... Not has much as Kaileigh but close. I miss my mum but she moved away with my dad.. So I was sent here to Indiana in a cancer place.
Im sorry...*Hugs you*
Reece

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 7, 2012
 
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text> Im sorry...*Hugs you*
*cries*

“Hai o-o”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 7, 2012
 
Hi I'm Keira

“We all are beautiful! <3”

Since: Oct 12

Memphis, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 7, 2012
 
Reece wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha... Can't wait!
Reece April said you were crying when I called what's wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of234
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the One Direction Forum right now

Search the One Direction Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Real Niall Horan here! Who wants to chat? (Jun '12) 14 min samantha 382
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 40 min Chane 898
I am Zayn Malik ! I will reply... who wants to ... (Jun '12) 2 hr Paige_1D lover 1,356
Anyone knws the official e-mail address of Zayn... (Apr '13) 6 hr SMo 37
one direction snapchat names 14 hr hossana 35
I'm looking for a NEW Boyfriend 12-13 years old(: (Aug '12) 17 hr Josh 296
Live chat with me Liam Payne !!!! 20 hr Robyn 51
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••