First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Summer

Camperdown, Australia

#1 Sep 30, 2012
Part 1

"Ding ding"
I woke up with a groan and lazily turned the alarm off.
"It's morning already," I said yawning.
I looked around my room as if I hadn't seen it before. Just then someone knocks the door loudly.
"C'mon Summer it's time to get up," said and angry moms voice.
"I'm coming, I'll be out in half n hour"
"Now you listen to me young girl you better be outta that room in 15 mins or you won't be going to the tour with your cousin" mom said and stomped down the stairs.

I was only supposed to be in the shower for 15 mins but I thought that 15 should be fine.
As I walked down the stairs I hear loud group laughter. When I enters the dining table I saw 5 teenagers about 18 or 19.
"Mom I thought JUST Harry was coming," I said with shock as I saw all five members of the One Direction boy band. In case I don't know the famous Harry Styles is my cousin. And he was staying over at our house for the summer
"Come on Summer you know you we're dying to meet them and now that they are here you're in shock," Mom said easily.
"Hey Sum," Harry said cheerfully. Beaten I cautiously went around the table and say next to Lola my older sister who was 24.
"Hey Harry," I said in response.
"Okay guys you've met the others but you haven't met one, everyone this is my cousin frenemy Summer," Harry said grandly. Four hot looking faces turned towards me. I immedietly felt my cheeks go hot and pink.
"Hi"
"Um.....Hi" I said shortly.
"Okay enough introduction you guys get ready to go to the mall, oh Summer sweetie I almost forgot to tell you Lola and I are going to a conference for adults so you can hang out with Harry and his friends.
Summer

Camperdown, Australia

#2 Sep 30, 2012
"Hey Aunt Katrina is it all right if the guys and myself stay here?" Harry asked. I saw mom turns towards me. Harry understood.
"Summer can stay too if she wants," he added.
"Okay but only if you guys take some responsibility and we will be back around 11:30 pm.
"Great" harry said.
"Summer r u sure?" Mom asked.
"Mom if it means I don't a have to go shopping with Harry a 18 year old who has mob fashion seance ten it's a perfect choice for me," I said
"Hey im not the fifteen year ol here the one who gets sporty stuff and swim wear , " he protested
"Yeah well I'm not the one who picks clothes which are like from the first century,"
"Oh stop it will you "
"Me stop it how about you just shut it"
Soon there was there was shouting across the table.
"Okay I she had enough if you two, if I se you two fighting like this again in this summer then there will be some serious concequences now lets gi lola bedore we get late ,mom shouted the loudest across the table and walked off with Lola behind her. Then all of a sudden Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn burst out laughing. Harry and I were still glaring at each other standing up with our eyes lookin into each others eyes furiously. Then about three seconds later we lower into our chairs.
"You guys on a great show," said Zayn half laughing.
"Well I'm not wasting anytime you guys get ur bathers and head towards the backyard the pool.
"What no one told us about a pool Louis said.
"Oh sorry I thought our smart Harry .... Not might har told you about our large pool. I'm gonna go and change see you guys there," I said with a wave.
Summer

Camperdown, Australia

#3 Sep 30, 2012
3 Comments Plz
aub horan

Nashville, TN

#4 Sep 30, 2012
write more i love it
LouisLOVER

Tallahassee, FL

#5 Sep 30, 2012
Love it!! Please continue!!:)
megan

Nashville, TN

#6 Sep 30, 2012
its awesome
lily

Nashville, TN

#7 Sep 30, 2012
Summer wrote:
3 Comments Plz
im ur 3rd comment write more
Summer

Camperdown, Australia

#8 Sep 30, 2012
Part 2

Oh My Gosh the hottest boy band One Direction not including my cousin were in my backyard waiting for me. I quickly got my favorite bikini out. The top was emerald blue with pink stripes and the bottom was the same. I quickly changed and headed to the pool with my towel.
When I reached there I realized that the boys decided to go with shorts in sites of board shorts. They had already hope into the pool. As I walked over near the hammock I saw that they had started a game of water polo. I put my towel down on the bench and hot my sunglasses and hopped on the hammock and started sucking in the sun for my tan. It had been about 5 mins when I felt two wet hands take my glasses off and lift me. When I opened my eyes I saw it was Harry. And he was headin right for the pool.
"Harry please let me down I never did anything to hurt you what I said in the morning was part of our daily arguments," I pleaded.
"Hmmm I forgive you but you're still going in the pool as he stopped at the end of the deep end of the pool. I had a bad feeling about this.
"Ready?"
"No!"
"One two three, and Harry had thrown me into te pool. But I didn't go right into the pool I feel into Niall's arms. I felt my cheeks going punk again. "Sorry"
"No probs"
"Oooo Niall and Summer sittin in a tre-" but Louis wax cut off.
"Shut up Lou, said Niall. Who then let go of me and swam to the other end.
"You know what sis I think he fancies you," said Louis with a laugh but not too loud for Niall to hear.
"Wow you sure make a sister quickly, " I teased Louis. Just then Harry swam over and out a arm around my shoulders.
"Well Lou here is like my brother so you're kinda His sister, he said. Louis nodded and then put a arm around my shoulders over Harry's and grinned proudly.
"Hey Sum, oh do u mind if I call you Sum," Louis asked. I nodded in disagreement.
"Thanks well I was wondering do you like carrots?"
"Lou that's her favorite vegie," Harry said.
"Harry I said warningly.
"Fine fine no over protective got it he said and with thus he swam to the others.
"Good cos I'm starting to like ya, obviously in a brotherly way for that h have my love Elenor. Said Louis.
"Oh and can I please call h Lou,I asked.
"Sure,"
Summer

Camperdown, Australia

#9 Sep 30, 2012
Thank guys 3 comments
allie

Nashville, TN

#10 Sep 30, 2012
write more im lovein this
sophie

Nashville, TN

#11 Sep 30, 2012
wow this is awesome write more
grace

Nashville, TN

#12 Sep 30, 2012
its really good will u please continue
aub horan

Nashville, TN

#13 Sep 30, 2012
im ur forth person write more now
Summer

Camperdown, Australia

#14 Sep 30, 2012
Okay
Summer

Camperdown, Australia

#15 Sep 30, 2012
Part 2 Continued........

We had a couple rounds of water polo until Harry sound some floatable rings, noodles, beach resters and a couple if other things. I wanted To get the ring so I swam over to it. As soon as I reached it Niall had his hand on it too. His eyes met mine. His eyes were crystal blue where as mine were light brown.
"Oh you can have it." I said with pink cheeks again.
"You know Summer just because I'm famous doesn't mean you have to give everything to me," he said kindly letting it go. I too had let go of the ring so then it was floating between us. How can someone be so cute, adorable and hot. I felt myself lose control of my body as I looked into those blue eyes. For sine reason I didn't et pink cheeks this time. Funny. Then Liam popped out from the water between us and swam away with the ring.
"Are you guys always like this?" I asked Niall.
" yeah, why?"
"I don't know I mean Harry's so different when you guys aren't here I mean only I know the real real Harry but whenever he's with you Gus he's like a totally different person.
"I get ya," Niall said understanding. Soon we were in deep conversation.
As we were chatting I noticed something too that Niall's smile was unbearable. Whenever e laughed at one of my sayings he would look so cute.
While we were talking Harry came over.
"Hey I gotta phone call from aunt she said that Lola and her are gonna have to go to America right away to uncle for a urgent meeting they say there gonna be there for at least 2 weeks becaus of all the work pending," he said with a grin.
"You know what that means ........" I said cheekily.
"Totally it's party time," he said happily.
"Cool," is all Niall said.
"Hey guys its almost lunch time already, so you guys coming over to the Barbeque?" Asked Harry.
Summer

Camperdown, Australia

#16 Sep 30, 2012
Sorry guys my iPod is almost outta battery I promise I will write tomorrow and thank you for the comments.
Summer

Camperdown, Australia

#17 Sep 30, 2012
Part 2 Continued........

We had a couple rounds of water polo until Harry sound some floatable rings, noodles, beach resters and a couple if other things. I wanted To get the ring so I swam over to it. As soon as I reached it Niall had his hand on it too. His eyes met mine. His eyes were crystal blue where as mine were light brown.
"Oh you can have it." I said with pink cheeks again.
"You know Summer just because I'm famous doesn't mean you have to give everything to me," he said kindly letting it go. I too had let go of the ring so then it was floating between us. How can someone be so cute, adorable and hot. I felt myself lose control of my body as I looked into those blue eyes. For sine reason I didn't et pink cheeks this time. Funny. Then Liam popped out from the water between us and swam away with the ring.
"Are you guys always like this?" I asked Niall.
" yeah, why?"
"I don't know I mean Harry's so different when you guys aren't here I mean only I know the real real Harry but whenever he's with you Gus he's like a totally different person.
"I get ya," Niall said understanding. Soon we were in deep conversation.
As we were chatting I noticed something too that Niall's smile was unbearable. Whenever e laughed at one of my sayings he would look so cute.
While we were talking Harry came over.
"Hey I gotta phone call from aunt she said that Lola and her are gonna have to go to America right away to uncle for a urgent meeting they say there gonna be there for at least 2 weeks becaus of all the work pending," he said with a grin.
"You know what that means ........" I said cheekily.
"Totally it's party time," he said happily.
"Cool," is all Niall said.
"Hey guys its almost lunch time already, so you guys coming over to the Barbeque?" Asked Harry.

Thanx guys 5 comments plz
Summer

Camperdown, Australia

#18 Sep 30, 2012
Sorry I didn't notice I posted it twice.
aub horan

Nashville, TN

#19 Sep 30, 2012
write more
Summer

Camperdown, Australia

#20 Sep 30, 2012
Part 3
"Sure, we'll come now," said Niall with a smile towards me. I just smiled back like an idiot.
"Coming Summer?" He asked as he started to swim to the end if the pool. But it wasn't me who answered it was Harry.
"Yeah we will be there in a mo," and with this Niall swam away. Them harry turned towards me.
"You know you are like a very close sister to me,"
"Yeah buy why are you saying this now?"
"Summer I don't like it how you and Niall are....."
"C'mon Harry I told before too any brotherly over protective business were I can't even have a boyfriend I banned you from that remember?"
"You don't understand, it's that Niall's one of my 1/4 best friends,"
"Oh I clearly get it my bro, you just don't want be having anyone who I can tell anything and just be me, Harry I'm glad that you care for me so much but I can't always remain a single, and uh..... I went out with 3 guys over the year,"
"You what!" Harry exclaimed.
"Any currently?" He asked.
"Nahh but I'm really startin to like Niall,"
"An Sum I'm cool with Niall and you know that you have me the extra long lecture of yours ,"
"So we're cool,"
"Yep,"
"You guys coming already," Louis said in his usual funny manner.
"We're coming," Harry said in reply. So from there we swam to the end if the pool an got out. Once we had gotten out I was shivering a lot. I notice that Harry was too. We grabbed our towels wrapped them around us and went over to the others. Louis had sausages and a lot more on the barbie. While Harry talked to Louis I went around the big outdoor table which was also on the deck. I walked around and found myself sitting next to Zayn.
"Hi," is all I said.
"Hey,"
I felt so bad that I wasn't communicating with them but also glad that I won't stuff anything up. So I just waited for the food to come while the other 3 Niall, Liam and Zayn has their own conversation about the tour when suddenly Liam asked,"Hey I heard you're coming with us to the tour."
"Uh yeah Harry asked me to come along and yeah,"
"Well I'm glad you're coming, cos you can meet out girls too, Elenor, Lou's girl , Perrie, Zayn's and Danielle who's mine. So basically Harry and Niall are the singles," Liam said.
"Cool"
"Yeah they say they need another shopping partner don't they Niall?" Zayn asked cheekily. I saw Niall go bright pink. I smiled but only so quickly for Zayn and Liam to not see. Then Harry and Louis came towards the table with a tray if hot food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 1 hr xoxo 572
camilia 6 hr The 10th Doctor 2
HarryStyles here!!! Who wants to chat for awhile?? 17 hr Naomi 114
Guys and girls looking for bf or gf come here!! (Dec '12) Thu ithiyas 1,592
I have HARRY STYLES REAL FACEBOOK!!!!!!!! (Sep '12) Thu Sofia Styles 159
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) Thu kendra 1,429
Welcome To Our App:) This is the real 1D so cha... (Jun '12) Thu Emily from LT 88
More from around the web