Kaylie_ and_ Kenzi

Avondale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

JAELI!!!!!!!!! can I be in ur fabric maybe?

- Kenzi
Jaeli_Samuels

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Kaylie_ and_ Kenzi wrote:
JAELI!!!!!!!!! can I be in ur fabric maybe?

- Kenzi
Srry I already did auditions maybe u can be Liam's Sister :)
Jaeli_Samuels

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Part1-

"wake up Jaeli!" yelled my big brother James, e threw a pillow at me & I fell face first on the floor, "ok!" I yelled & got ready, today was the day me and my friends Taty, Kelsey, Stephanie, Kennedy, Mona (James GF), & Skye were going 2 Our favorite boyband One Direction! We've been waiting 6 months for today, I get up & take a very long shower, get dressed & go downstairs 2 eat breakfast, "Hey J" says James, "Hey" I say & eat

“AUSTIN POWERS FARGA!!! hahaha!”

Since: Nov 12

Bundaberg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

JAMES IN THE STORY!!? Which James?
Jaeli_Samuels

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Rosie styles wrote:
JAMES IN THE STORY!!? Which James?
It's a different James lol :3
Jaeli_Samuels

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

After breakfast I go outside & walk all the way to Mona's house, "hey Momo!!!" I say & hug her, "Hey JJ...where's my boo?" she asks, "at home...it's tonight" I say excitedly, "I know!!!" she said jumping up & down, "we need something to wear!" says Mona, "yeah....let's get the others & go 2 the mall!" I say, she nods & we get in her car, we drive all the way to Kelsey's house where the other girls r there too, "OMG!!! It's tonight!" says Taty running up 2 me & giving me a big hug, "Let's go to the mall so we can look sexy at the concert" I say, we all cram into the car & drive 2 the mall into a dress store, I find this pink short shorts & try it on, "do I look good?" I said twirling around 4 the girls, "YES!...but will ur dad or James let u wear that?...it's really short" says Skye, "idk...but im still wearing this" I said smiling, after an hr the girls decided what they were wearing, "I can't go anymore" says Skye with a sad face, "WHY?!" says Stephanie, "I got a text from my dad saying that I need 2 go take care of my little brother but u guys go" she smiled, we nod in disappointment & buy our clothes, after a few hrs it was almost time 2 go, I went in my room & changed into the pink short shorts & a tee & put on nice black flats, I go downstairs & hear a knock on the door, I open it & it was Mona, Steph, Kelsey, Kennedy, & Taty...looking very pretty, "Heyy" I say & wave my hands, James walks over & gives Mona a gentle kiss, "bye babe" she said, "bye...I'll text u later" he said & turned to me, "u better not let dad see u in that" he said pointing, "I won't" I said & walked with the rest of the girls, "I love all ur dresses" I said, Taty was wearing a Abercrombie shirt with shorts & black sneakers, Kelsey was wearing a really nice tank top with casual pink short shorts & sneakers...she was matching with Stephanie only She had on white shorts, Mona was wearing a summer dress with pink flip flops, & Kennedy was wearing jeans with a tank top & flats, "C'mon let's go!!!" says Kennedy & we all run in the car......

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Jaeli_Samuels wrote:
After breakfast I go outside & walk all the way to Mona's house, "hey Momo!!!" I say & hug her, "Hey JJ...where's my boo?" she asks, "at home...it's tonight" I say excitedly, "I know!!!" she said jumping up & down, "we need something to wear!" says Mona, "yeah....let's get the others & go 2 the mall!" I say, she nods & we get in her car, we drive all the way to Kelsey's house where the other girls r there too, "OMG!!! It's tonight!" says Taty running up 2 me & giving me a big hug, "Let's go to the mall so we can look sexy at the concert" I say, we all cram into the car & drive 2 the mall into a dress store, I find this pink short shorts & try it on, "do I look good?" I said twirling around 4 the girls, "YES!...but will ur dad or James let u wear that?...it's really short" says Skye, "idk...but im still wearing this" I said smiling, after an hr the girls decided what they were wearing, "I can't go anymore" says Skye with a sad face, "WHY?!" says Stephanie, "I got a text from my dad saying that I need 2 go take care of my little brother but u guys go" she smiled, we nod in disappointment & buy our clothes, after a few hrs it was almost time 2 go, I went in my room & changed into the pink short shorts & a tee & put on nice black flats, I go downstairs & hear a knock on the door, I open it & it was Mona, Steph, Kelsey, Kennedy, & Taty...looking very pretty, "Heyy" I say & wave my hands, James walks over & gives Mona a gentle kiss, "bye babe" she said, "bye...I'll text u later" he said & turned to me, "u better not let dad see u in that" he said pointing, "I won't" I said & walked with the rest of the girls, "I love all ur dresses" I said, Taty was wearing a Abercrombie shirt with shorts & black sneakers, Kelsey was wearing a really nice tank top with casual pink short shorts & sneakers...she was matching with Stephanie only She had on white shorts, Mona was wearing a summer dress with pink flip flops, & Kennedy was wearing jeans with a tank top & flats, "C'mon let's go!!!" says Kennedy & we all run in the car......
This is great keep going!!!!!:)
Jaeli_Samuels

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I'll lost more in a few hrs maybe 2 or 3 :) I promiseeee

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Keep going!!

“wazzup?”

Schererville IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

More please
Kaylie_and_Kenzi

Avondale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Jaeli_Samuels wrote:
<quoted text>
Srry I already did auditions maybe u can be Liam's Sister :)
Yay!! Works for me!
Jaeli_Samuels

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

We finally get 2 the stadium, lots of ppl were already there, luckily we all got 1st row tickets, we all showed our tickets to the security guard & ran 2 our seats, after an hr they had announced that the boys would come out any second, all the girls screamed making my ears hurt, "Oh I just wanna take u anywhere you'd like...we can go out any day any night" sang Zayn running on stage, allege girls & directioners started screaming, "OMG!" I heard Kelsey say when Harry came out, I looked over & saw Zayn looking at me, he winked & I smiled, "OMG...did Zayn?" says Mona, I nodded, this was gonna be a good night....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hah more!

“Cants stand me? Sit down ;)”

Since: Jan 13

Ain't nobody got time for that

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Mona: AHHH I LOVE IT!!!!:)))) keep going girly its getting better and better :)))

“wazzup?”

Schererville IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

MORE
Jaeli_Samuels

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

After an 2 hrs of them singing & doing twitter questions, the concert finished, we were all waiting so we could be the last ppl out, when we were sure we were the only ones in the stadium we started walking down the hall until a security guard had stopped us, "We would like 2 talk 2 u girls" he said pointing 2 all us girls except 4 Mona, " umm...I think I'm going 2 drive & see James so bye" said Mona running out the door, " r we in trouble?" I asked, while the security took us Down this hall, he chuckled 2 himself & lead us down into the backstage, "Plz sit here & wait" he said, we all sat down nervously & waited, after a few minutes of silence, the door slowly turned & in came the boys, my heart had sank...but I kept my cool like the other girls did, "hello girls" said the boys all in unision, "hi" said Kelsey trying 2 keep her cool, "we wanted 2 meet u guys cuz we love our fans but u 5 catched our attention" said Niall in his cute irish accent, We all smiled, "what's ur names love's?" says Liam sweetly, "I'm Jaeli, this is Taty, Stephanie, Kelsey, & Kennedy" I say pointing 2 each one, "nice 2 meet u" said Harry......

“Cants stand me? Sit down ;)”

Since: Jan 13

Ain't nobody got time for that

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Mona: haha i feel loved :3 please write another chapter!!
Jaeli_Samuels

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Haha srry :3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Jaeli_Samuels wrote:
After an 2 hrs of them singing & doing twitter questions, the concert finished, we were all waiting so we could be the last ppl out, when we were sure we were the only ones in the stadium we started walking down the hall until a security guard had stopped us, "We would like 2 talk 2 u girls" he said pointing 2 all us girls except 4 Mona, " umm...I think I'm going 2 drive & see James so bye" said Mona running out the door, " r we in trouble?" I asked, while the security took us Down this hall, he chuckled 2 himself & lead us down into the backstage, "Plz sit here & wait" he said, we all sat down nervously & waited, after a few minutes of silence, the door slowly turned & in came the boys, my heart had sank...but I kept my cool like the other girls did, "hello girls" said the boys all in unision, "hi" said Kelsey trying 2 keep her cool, "we wanted 2 meet u guys cuz we love our fans but u 5 catched our attention" said Niall in his cute irish accent, We all smiled, "what's ur names love's?" says Liam sweetly, "I'm Jaeli, this is Taty, Stephanie, Kelsey, & Kennedy" I say pointing 2 each one, "nice 2 meet u" said Harry......
More!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of82
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the One Direction Forum right now

Search the One Direction Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Harry Styles Snapchat (May '13) 4 hr Abby 130
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 4 hr Susu 902
I'm looking for a NEW Boyfriend 12-13 years old(: (Aug '12) 5 hr KJT1001 297
Hey guys its Zayn Malik. This is your chance to... (Jul '12) 7 hr nykii 314
Im looking for a bf ages 11- 13 (Jul '12) 16 hr KJT1001 405
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) 18 hr Nicole 1,023
Cutting Is Stupid -A 21 hr Seth__Morris 38
•••
•••