Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Funnypluskindequalslouis wrote:
You are back HAZZA HORAY THE HAPPY HARRY DAYS CONTINUE ...
I l know right :)

“Heyy, it's Jes!! :)”

Since: Aug 12

Minnesota

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Funnypluskindequalslouis wrote:
You are back HAZZA HORAY THE HAPPY HARRY DAYS CONTINUE ...
hahahaha soo truee!:P
Kay Witt

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Omg omg omg
OK I JUST READ ALL 4600 SOME COMMENTS AND IT'S SO GOOD JUJU! Lol I think I skimmed a bit and I skipped most of the stuff that isnt your story but lol it took me four hours and now it's 2 am! Lol but it was good! Please keep going because I love it! One thing (hehe) I especially love is that you make all those random couple moments seem real, and you make the boys- Louis especially- exactly how I imagine them! I feel a little bad bc I know skimmed over some stuff and I think I missed a couple of the chapters but idk :/
Plz keep going and I love it so much!
Luv Kay :) xx

Oh PS- could you check out any of the folowing fan fics by me? Finally, Music, and Free Forever.
Thank you! It would mean the world to me! Lol EVERYONE READ THEM bc not alot of people really do... At least not like this :)
Lol I'm gonna shut up now cuz I like to talk but I could et annoying I know ;)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Kay Witt wrote:
Omg omg omg
OK I JUST READ ALL 4600 SOME COMMENTS AND IT'S SO GOOD JUJU! Lol I think I skimmed a bit and I skipped most of the stuff that isnt your story but lol it took me four hours and now it's 2 am! Lol but it was good! Please keep going because I love it! One thing (hehe) I especially love is that you make all those random couple moments seem real, and you make the boys- Louis especially- exactly how I imagine them! I feel a little bad bc I know skimmed over some stuff and I think I missed a couple of the chapters but idk :/
Oh PS- could you check out any of the folowing fan fics by me? Finally, Music, and Free Forever.
Thank you! It would mean the world to me! Lol EVERYONE READ THEM bc not alot of people really do... At least not like this :)
Hahahaha, I'll read them!
Ruby Dawson

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Noting yet, but I'll check again when I get back from the dentist this afternoon.
-Ruby
I Love Niall

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Juju can you please post more??? I'm dying!(sarcasm) I want to know what happens next sooooooooo badly!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Ruby, we don't care what your doing!
Ruby Dawson

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Eden Horan wrote:
Eden, I hate to burst any egotistical bubble you may have about yourself, but you are not appointed to speak for the forum as a whole. If you don't care what I'm doing, that's fine, since I feel much the same toward you, and your name does not appear on my list of friends. At best, you and I have a very strained and painful relationship.
Ruby Dawson

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Hello everyone, and a good morning to each of you. Don't pay attention to some of the personal disagreements you may see expressed in the forum. I think the world of most of you, and I join you wholeheartedly as you look forward to seeing more stories posted. Have a great day!
I Love Niall

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Ruby Dawson wrote:
<quoted text>
Eden, I hate to burst any egotistical bubble you may have about yourself, but you are not appointed to speak for the forum as a whole. If you don't care what I'm doing, that's fine, since I feel much the same toward you, and your name does not appear on my list of friends. At best, you and I have a very strained and painful relationship.
Juju said stop fighting not keep fighting and this isn't directly towards someone because fighting takes more than one person
Lady styler

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Part 1...

Me and my bestfriend got the chance to watch the 1D's concert tour ... And lucky of us, that we've got to afford the VIP ticket, so we had the chance to sat infront.
And when the concerts starts, we can't help our self but to scream with the millions of fans around us, who adore and fancy the boys.
And when i look up to harry, i saw him starring at me, then walk infront of me, and there he is, snging infront of me, then after he sang, he winked at me.
All of the sudden, when it is the time for them to sing the "i want" song, harry go to paul and ask if he can bring a fam onstage with him, so paul approved it, and then he points at me then paul grabbed me and bring me to harry.
I was so nervous, that i can't no longer talk. It was kinda like, i was about to blast out of happiness and luck....
Then, harry grab my hand and walked me through the stage, while walking ask me my name, age, and so on and so forth...
When the time he was about to sing, he said to me "ill be right back babe"
And i said,...."o-o-ok, go on"...
Then after the song, he goes to me rightaway and ask me more things and he planted a kiss on my cheek.
The time has come for me to go back on the audience place, but after that harry
he gave me a quick note saying, "see me on the backstage later after the show babe, only you babe" ...
And i smiled at him sweetly... Then i mouthed "OK"
Then he winks at me.
After the show, i talked to my friend that i have to go to somewhat place.
Then she said "alright, keep safe"
And i replied "thank you, and you too. Keep safe" ...
I ran to the backstage right away,
The security team ask me where am i goin' then i let em' see harry's note that was given to me lately.
Then they approved it, then they lead me to harry's room.
When i reach harry's room, ifelt like my heart is going to burst out, mix emotion for short.
I got butterflies on my stomach....
When i was about to knock on the door, harry open the door and he was kinda like... "oh!"
I said " ooohh,, um, h-hi! I was the gir--"
Harry: oh! Hello! Come on in!...
Me: oh, ok...
I walk in quitely.... Then harry let me seat on his comfy chair...
Harry: so.... Sharmaine, how's the show? Have you enjoyed it?... Hope you did...
Me: yeah! Absoulutely, it was awesome....*smile*
harry: haha! Thank you! Would you mind to come with me for a walk later? I want to explore your country...
Can you come with me?
Me: oh gosh... Ok, sure, i can be your tourist guide... Hehe...
Harry: haha! That great! Thank you!
Me: my pleasure!

To be cont....
;)
Nayeli

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Juju when are you going to write more
Jaime

Murrells Inlet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Lady styler wrote:
Part 1...
Me and my bestfriend got the chance to watch the 1D's concert tour ... And lucky of us, that we've got to afford the VIP ticket, so we had the chance to sat infront.
And when the concerts starts, we can't help our self but to scream with the millions of fans around us, who adore and fancy the boys.
And when i look up to harry, i saw him starring at me, then walk infront of me, and there he is, snging infront of me, then after he sang, he winked at me.
All of the sudden, when it is the time for them to sing the "i want" song, harry go to paul and ask if he can bring a fam onstage with him, so paul approved it, and then he points at me then paul grabbed me and bring me to harry.
I was so nervous, that i can't no longer talk. It was kinda like, i was about to blast out of happiness and luck....
Then, harry grab my hand and walked me through the stage, while walking ask me my name, age, and so on and so forth...
Then after the song, he goes to me rightaway and ask me more things and he planted a kiss on my cheek.
he gave me a quick note saying, "see me on the backstage later after the show babe, only you babe" ...
Then he winks at me.
The security team ask me where am i goin' then i let em' see harry's note that was given to me lately.
When i reach harry's room, ifelt like my heart is going to burst out, mix emotion for short.
When i was about to knock on the door, harry open the door and he was kinda like... "oh!"
Harry: so.... Sharmaine, how's the show? Have you enjoyed it?... Hope you did...
harry: haha! Thank you! Would you mind to come with me for a walk later? I want to explore your country...
Can you come with me?
To be cont....
;)
why the heck is this on here this is not juju's fan fic
Jade

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Lady styler wrote:
Part 1...
Then he winks at me.
Can you come with me?
To be cont....
;)
what is that doing here this is juju's page r u new because if ur not than u should no u can't do that if u are than u can't do that you can't post your fan fic on anyone else's :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Ruby Dawson wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not appear to be on mine either. Yes, yes we do have a 'strained and painful relationship.' I don't try to, but, it happens. Your point? But you don't have to say what you say, no body does, but sometimes we do. I know, I'm kinda hard to understand, but thats the way I am. I say what I feel. When I said WE, I meant the WE that don't care, which I guess you don't understand I wasn't talking about the WHOLE FORUM. And I, am NOT self-centered. That is the LAST thing I am. Now can we please stop fighting?! I'm sure Julia, and everyone else does not like it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Lady styler wrote:
Part 1...
Then he winks at me.
Can you come with me?
To be cont....
;)
You must be new, it's good and all, but you can't post on other peoples forum, you need to start your own.
Zara

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Kay Witt wrote:
Omg omg omg
Lol, I'll read them too!
Brooke T

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Lady styler wrote:
Part 1...
Then he winks at me.
Can you come with me?
To be cont....
;)
yeah you guys shes probly new... It's fine just as long as you don't do it agin.

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Eden Horan wrote:
I actually think its interesting. I live about 25 minutes from Houston.
Olivia_Mitchell

Plainwell, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Juju..you need to write more..i cant wait to read more!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the One Direction Forum right now

Search the One Direction Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do You think I eat to much?? -Niall horan . (Sep '12) 1 hr kate 20
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) 5 hr Sharleigh Dalton 1,147
ew i hate 5SOS -Mason (May '13) 11 hr ciara mahon 28
Who has Snapchat?-Rachel (Jan '13) 11 hr 1D fan 187
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 11 hr Marta 209
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 12 hr Chloe xx 1,055
I'm looking for a NEW Boyfriend 12-13 years old(: (Aug '12) 17 hr james williams 381
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••