Juliet

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

This is my first fanfic, please no haters!!!
Prologue
I guess you could say I am a pretty ordinary girl. I have blueish greenish eyes,dirty blond hair, I am 5'6 and 17 years old. I live in NYC with my mom and I LIVE to dance! And if you saw my room you would probably say that I am upsessed with One Direction! I don't think I'm upsessed more like... A One Direction expert, and there is nothing I want more than to go to the sold out One Direction concert at Madison Square Garden (MSG). But that would never happen in a million years!!........ I hope you liked it!! I'm still working on the story, and I need girlfriends for Zayn, Niall, Liam, And Louis who will also be my best friends!! Comment if you want one of the parts!! First come first serve!!
karissa

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

I loved it:)
Liveyourlife1D

Magnolia, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Can I be Louis gf my name is Taty I have brown eyes and medium brown curly hair. I'm 5'4 I'm funny smart immature adventurous and out going. I love to read swim play soccer dance barrelrace and hang with friends! I play soccer. I'm am on a dance and swim team. I'm always called the Louis out of my group of friends because I am very random. You don't know what would come out of my mouth I am also very energetic and curious
Lauren

Victoria Point, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Wowowww your reall talented keep going and can i be Louis gf if u want a description just ask
Lauren

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Lauren wrote:
Wowowww your reall talented keep going and can i be Louis gf if u want a description just ask
wait louis taken Liams please
Lauren

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Personality- bubbly, smart, energetic, loyal, loving, sometimes i can be a bit wierd but thats me
Description- Red hair  with pink tips (Ariana Grande colour and the pink tips look really good) and its long and wavy , topaz eyes, tanned, goood height, i dance and model play gutiar and piano
Liveyourlife1D

Magnolia, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Can you guys check out my fan fix called The Crazy World Called My Life thanks loves
Big1Dfan

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Can I plz be Liam's gf my name is Charlotte and this a little about my self ok. I do dancing every Monday I have lots of friends but one is a directioners and so am I am but I really like these fanfics so can I plz be Liam's gf oh and I have dark brown hair and brown eyes plus I also play squash
Juliet

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Liveyourlife1D wrote:
Can I be Louis gf my name is Taty I have brown eyes and medium brown curly hair. I'm 5'4 I'm funny smart immature adventurous and out going. I love to read swim play soccer dance barrelrace and hang with friends! I play soccer. I'm am on a dance and swim team. I'm always called the Louis out of my group of friends because I am very random. You don't know what would come out of my mouth I am also very energetic and curious
Sure!!! I''m working on it right now!!
Juliet

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Lauren wrote:
<quoted text>
wait louis taken Liams please
Sure!! I am working on it!
MIRELA LUVS LOUIS

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Niall's gf
Hair: brown long
Eyes: brown
Personalities: help others, caring, & funny:)
I luv your fanfic!!
& if I don't get the part it's fine!:)
Juliet

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Big1Dfan wrote:
Can I plz be Liam's gf my name is Charlotte and this a little about my self ok. I do dancing every Monday I have lots of friends but one is a directioners and so am I am but I really like these fanfics so can I plz be Liam's gf oh and I have dark brown hair and brown eyes plus I also play squash
Sorry, Liam is already taken but if you want Zayn or Niall I don't have GFs for them yet!
MIRELA LUVS LOUIS

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

MIRELA LUVS LOUIS wrote:
Niall's gf
Hair: brown long
Eyes: brown
Personalities: help others, caring, & funny:)
I luv your fanfic!!
& if I don't get the part it's fine!:)
I'm very energetic, I luv 2 sing & dance!!
Sports: soccer, volleyball, swimming, & ballet
:)
Juliet

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Ok so here is what is taken:
Louis-Taty
Liam-Lauren
Niall-?
Zayn-?
Harry-Me
Juliet

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

MIRELA LUVS LOUIS wrote:
<quoted text>I'm very energetic, I luv 2 sing & dance!!
Sports: soccer, volleyball, swimming, & ballet
:)
Ok, so Niall is officially taken by....... Mirela!!
Liveyourlife1D

Magnolia, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Juliet wrote:
<quoted text>Sure!!! I''m working on it right now!!
Cool thanks alot love!(:
Juliet

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

So now all boys are taken besides Zayn!
Juliet

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Juliet wrote:
So now all boys are taken besides Zayn!
Does anyone want Zayn?
MIRELA LUVS LOUIS
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Juliet wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, so Niall is officially taken by....... Mirela!!
yay!! Thank u!!:)
Juliet
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Ok I'm gonna post chapter 1. If you want Zayn just comment!!
{Chapter 1}
Hey, Juliet! I heard Joe say a I walked through the door of Joes Fro-Yo. I said Hi back and then said, how's it going? He replied with an enthusiastic good then asked me the same. I said,pretty good and walked over to the yogurt machines. I walked over to the vanilla machine and pulled the lever. I got the usual toppings and then pulled my wallet out to pay. Don't worry about it! Joe said. Are you sure?! I asked. He said it was fine so I said ok and then heard my text sound. I pulled my phone out to see who it was. It was Lauren, one of my BEST friends. She has long, wavy, red hair with pink tips. Like Ariana Grandes red velvety hair, but with with pink tips. She also has the best tan I have ever seen!! Her topaz eyes sparkled beautifully especially, as he says, under the moonlight!! She is the perfect height for a dancer, model, and guitar and piano player. She is bubbly, smart, energetic,loyal, loving, and a bit weird, but that's what makes her,her!! So, anyways I grab my frozen yogurt and start texting her back. I then hear the bells on the door ring, but I pay no attention to it and start walking to a table in the corner. I only look up once to see that it is a boy about my age, I would guess, who was wearing a sunglasses, and a Hollister hoody and is also texting. So I continue walking to a table then all of a sudden I run into the boy, my frozen yogurt slips out of my hands and spills all over my shirt and I slip an fall. OW!! I yell. He stopped texting and put his phone in his pocket. He reached his hand out to me and said, are you alright, love? He said with a thick, but thick, British accent. I would know that accent anywhere!!! It was....... 2 comments for part two of chapter 1!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the One Direction Forum right now

Search the One Direction Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm looking for a NEW Boyfriend 12-13 years old(: (Aug '12) 3 hr Jake 380
Real Niall Horan here! Who wants to chat? (Jun '12) 5 hr daisiemay9 462
Leaked Uncensored Liam Payne Naked Selfie 8 hr OhMy 2
Proof It's really me. From Harry Styles. (May '12) 8 hr Abbz 1,073
Hello Uae girls 15 hr ali-jaan 1
Chat with Niall James Horan!! :) (May '12) 22 hr emily lattimer 243
Hey guys its Zayn Malik. This is your chance to... (Jul '12) 23 hr Caitlin james 336
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 23 hr READ THIS 208
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••