#4 Nov 29, 2012
NOOOOO WHYYYYYY BAD SHOES NO -Josh

“We all are beautiful! <3”

Since: Oct 12

Memphis, Tennessee

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Mariiii wrote:
NOOOOO WHYYYYYY BAD SHOES NO -Josh
Thanks to y shoes I have a bruise on my tailbone...

Memphis, Tennessee

#7 Nov 29, 2012
I think I might leave the app Josh. The boy I like on here is too old for me.... Cause I'm 11 and he is like 16.... But I did really like him

Memphis, Tennessee

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Josh..... Am I bad person?

“Wassap”

Since: Nov 12

Unicornious Landious <3

#9 Nov 29, 2012
Kaileigh wrote:
Josh..... Am I bad person?
No, of course not. Why? And who is it?! C: I wanna know

Memphis, Tennessee

#10 Nov 29, 2012
Mariiii wrote:
<quoted text>
No, of course not. Why? And who is it?! C: I wanna know
I just.....*sobs* I'm tired of being told it.... My sister says I am... My friend said was today. My family makes me feel like I am.... The person I like.... I can't say..... He is on here.... But I know he doesn't like me since I'm a little girl...

“Wassap”

Unicornious Landious <3

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Kaileigh wrote:
<quoted text>
I just.....*sobs* I'm tired of being told it.... My sister says I am... My friend said was today. My family makes me feel like I am.... The person I like.... I can't say..... He is on here.... But I know he doesn't like me since I'm a little girl...
Well, they're just jealous. You're the strongest person I know. Your sister,friend, and family are very very VERY wrong. They're the bad people, not you. And please don't cry ok? Ooh tell me who it is tell me tell me c:
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

#12 Nov 29, 2012
Ur not little! I'm 11! I don't count my self as little. But I agree I always feel second best especially wiv a twin brother who always gets wat he wants!

Memphis, Tennessee

#13 Nov 29, 2012
Mariiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they're just jealous. You're the strongest person I know. Your sister,friend, and family are very very VERY wrong. They're the bad people, not you. And please don't cry ok? Ooh tell me who it is tell me tell me c:
Their not wrong..... They just say the truth..., josh.... I like you

“Wassap”

Unicornious Landious <3

#14 Nov 29, 2012
Kaileigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Their not wrong..... They just say the truth..., josh.... I like you
Yes they are. They're lying please don't say that about yourself it hurts me too ya know. Oh and yay :3 you're not little, it's just that I'm 5 years older and that's a bit messed up. I give you points for maturity.

Memphis, Tennessee

#15 Nov 29, 2012
Mariiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are. They're lying please don't say that about yourself it hurts me too ya know. Oh and yay :3 you're not little, it's just that I'm 5 years older and that's a bit messed up. I give you points for maturity.
I'm going to tell you something.... A few people tell me it hurts them to hear me talk bad about myself. I get that.... 15 people that tell you to die in a hole, tell you your ugly and stupid and fat and worthless its too much to handle. I'm only mature because I had to learn quick that I had to take care of my self. I know it's messed up..... That's why I wasn't going to tell you..

“Wassap”

Unicornious Landious <3

#16 Nov 29, 2012
Kaileigh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to tell you something.... A few people tell me it hurts them to hear me talk bad about myself. I get that.... 15 people that tell you to die in a hole, tell you your ugly and stupid and fat and worthless its too much to handle. I'm only mature because I had to learn quick that I had to take care of my self. I know it's messed up..... That's why I wasn't going to tell you..
Just ignore them. Just keep walking. You haven't done anything to them. I've been told I'm a waste of air, that I should rot in hell, that I should jump off a cliff, that I should get hit by a car, that the oxygen I breath could be for someone better than me, and I'm still here, standing strong, and those people are nowhere. Bullies don't get anywhere.

Memphis, Tennessee

#17 Nov 29, 2012
Mariiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ignore them. Just keep walking. You haven't done anything to them. I've been told I'm a waste of air, that I should rot in hell, that I should jump off a cliff, that I should get hit by a car, that the oxygen I breath could be for someone better than me, and I'm still here, standing strong, and those people are nowhere. Bullies don't get anywhere.
Well to me your perfect Josh *hugs* for some people it is easier to ignore the bullies.... For me it isn't...

“Wassap”

Unicornious Landious <3

#18 Nov 29, 2012
Kaileigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to me your perfect Josh *hugs* for some people it is easier to ignore the bullies.... For me it isn't...
Thanks. It's not easy for me either, people call me gay.

Memphis, Tennessee

#19 Nov 29, 2012
Mariiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. It's not easy for me either, people call me gay.
Let me teach you something. Say well gay means happy.... I do it all the time. Josh your a wonderful boy. They just want to be like you. Cause your awesome. If I have to I will track the people down and beat them when I come to Florida in May

Memphis, Tennessee

#20 Nov 29, 2012
Harley:Kaileigh got into another fight!
Liam_is_my_Life

Pleasantville, NJ

#21 Nov 29, 2012
Kaileigh wrote:
Harley:Kaileigh got into another fight!
Soorry to intrude guys....but WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The real Harry styles here, I'm answering some ... (Dec '13) 5 hr Maria loves Louis... 28
Chat with Niall James Horan!! :) (May '12) 6 hr Maria loves Louis... 263
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) 6 hr Maria loves Louis... 1,272
Very interesting write up about FOUR 6 hr Bree 2
Louis Tomlinson who wanna chat (Jul '12) 20 hr Bree 605
Hey, it's Niall. Anyone want to chat? (Jul '12) 20 hr Bree 181
Hi everyone! Taylor Swift here wanna chat?? (Aug '12) 20 hr Bree 43
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) Wed Crystal 369

One Direction People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE