Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Chapter 1: The Messy Meeting
"Jordan, orders up!" Ugh the lovely words that tell the story of my life. I'm waitress at a greasy little diner in London. Business is slow as usual until a rowdy group of boys walks in an just have to sit at a table I serve. I walk over and say, "What can I get you?" They all order hamburgers except the Irish blondie on the end who ordered half the menu. "Would you like anything else blondie?" I ask in a sarcastic/flirtatious voice. "I don't know what else do you got?" He replies. Oh, two can play at that game, "Can't you read or is that too much?" A dude in suspenders goes, "Oh, you just got burned!" I smile stupidly and say "Your food will be right up."

Since: Sep 12

Hogsmeade

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

More!

“Asian unicorn in da house!(:”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

More
ShanelleTomlinso n<3

Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

More .

“HOSPITALS ARE STRESSFUL. Fahck”

The land of Ooo ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

lol! imma call niall that now :) blondie ;) lol more please!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

More!!! Plz!
Mona-and-Them

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

omg so good so far!!!:)) keep going plz!! oh and could you read my fanfic Pretty little liars fanfic. If you want to or if you have time could you read my other 2 its called uncharted, a lovely story :) they are all not done yet! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE PART =)
Emma

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

I go back to the table to bring them there food. But what I didn't see was the "wet floor" sign. As I'm walking over there, my feet slip from under me. During the three seconds I thought I was gonna die, I feel hands quickly grab me before I drop. I turn around after a few sighs of relief. And then there's that blondie. "You know, a simple thank you would be nice," he says. "I was gettin to it. Well, there goes your food. I can bring you guys out another tray." "Ok go ahead. We'll be waiting right here." We'll the next time I bring the tray out, I take notice of the sign. I walk over hand them there food then finish my rounds with the other tables. I glance to see if they're still over there. They left money on the table and something else... It was a slip of paper that said, "Call me sometime -Blondie" and it had his number on it.
Huh, who knew slipping up could get you a cute guys number?

“Asian unicorn in da house!(:”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

More :)

“HOSPITALS ARE STRESSFUL. Fahck”

The land of Ooo ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Emma wrote:
I go back to the table to bring them there food. But what I didn't see was the "wet floor" sign. As I'm walking over there, my feet slip from under me. During the three seconds I thought I was gonna die, I feel hands quickly grab me before I drop. I turn around after a few sighs of relief. And then there's that blondie. "You know, a simple thank you would be nice," he says. "I was gettin to it. Well, there goes your food. I can bring you guys out another tray." "Ok go ahead. We'll be waiting right here." We'll the next time I bring the tray out, I take notice of the sign. I walk over hand them there food then finish my rounds with the other tables. I glance to see if they're still over there. They left money on the table and something else... It was a slip of paper that said, "Call me sometime -Blondie" and it had his number on it.
lol everyone that are in love movies! lol xD

“wazzup?”

Schererville IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

MORE
Mona-and-Them

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Emma wrote:
AHHHH!! love it ahaha i love the attitudes of you and him :P anyway this is great, please continue :) and thank you for complementing me on my fanfic i will read your other one :)
Emma

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Hey guys! I won't be able to get on until Tuesday or Wednesday!
Potato Horan

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Nooooo I love this fanfic

“My Music=My Life”

Since: Dec 12

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

I love this! Keep goig

“My Music=My Life”

Since: Dec 12

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Going*

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Ooo :) more plz
Rosie styles

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

MORE PLZ!!!!!
Emma

Bluffton, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Chapter 2: Everyone Freaks Out
Ok, so I didn't think this whole thing was a big deal. But when my sister and waitress-in-training, Amani, saw me she nearly passed out. "Whoa there, Amani! Are you alright?" "Yeah, but do you know who the heck you were talking to?" "No why?" "That's Niall from One Direction!! OMIGOSH! You even got his phone number?!" I was looking at her and thinking, who the heck is One Direction? They sound like a girly boy band. But considering my moment with, Blondie I decide its worth a shot. I called him and I hear his sweet Irish accent, "Hello?"
Emma

Bluffton, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Guys, I need a little help. I don't remember who the people were for my fanfic, if you could let me know who Jordan's sister, friend, and music teacher was tht would be awesome!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 1 hr Brooke 266
Real Niall Horan here! Who wants to chat? (Jun '12) 2 hr megan allen 496
Harry Styles Snapchat (May '13) 4 hr Idk 169
Lonely Girl here!!! :( chat? (Aug '12) 4 hr Ashley_28 47
its been a while . . . 7 hr Seth__Morris 13
Austin Mahone, wanna chat? xxx (Jul '12) Wed maddie 84
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) Wed ericka hunt 1,085

Search the One Direction Forum:
•••
•••