Accidentally on purpose: fanfic

Posted in the One Direction Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Luv Louis

Heckmondwike, UK

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Sorry guys if you auditioned for a part plz say wot u auditioned for and ur name just to jog my memory soryy u forgot the characters. I no that Izzy is Harry's crush but that's all ad Nialls enemy is Blue but that's it. If you don't comment then ill make up a name. Kk. Ill post soon!
Jax Styles

Elk Grove Village, IL

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Hey I didn't audition but if no one that did comments, it would be super awesome if you could put me in it :)
Liam_is_my_Life

Pleasantville, NJ

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Jax Styles wrote:
Hey I didn't audition but if no one that did comments, it would be super awesome if you could put me in it :)
Yeahh samee :) I didn't audition but I would love a part...if you can!!

“Hai o-o”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Can I have a part? Harry's GF?

“POTATO!!”

Since: Aug 12

Starwars

#5 Nov 20, 2012
I dont think we should askfor parts if we didnt audition...is that okay with you? I shall asl for a.part when the author is present
Annie_biggest_Za ynFan

Gilbert, AZ

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Heyy I didn't audition but if nobody replays on zayns gf..or any part that has to do with zayn can I be in it as one of those parts!!:)
Thanks!! And good luck with your fan fic I'll read it though!!!
Ooh!! And wanna be friends??:D
Luv Louis

Heckmondwike, UK

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Ok it seems a lot of u want to be parts so. Ill have to think of sum. Coz originally there was only 1 part left from wot I asked. Ok......
Harrys crush: Izzy
Nialls Enemy: Blue
Zayns GF:
Louis Sis: Alexis
Liam's GF:
If u don't audition by Thursday then ill make up the parts as I go along. Sorry but some of the parts won't come till later. Just keep reminding me.
Jax Styles

Elk Grove Village, IL

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Luv Louis wrote:
Ok it seems a lot of u want to be parts so. Ill have to think of sum. Coz originally there was only 1 part left from wot I asked. Ok......
Harrys crush: Izzy
Nialls Enemy: Blue
Zayns GF:
Louis Sis: Alexis
Liam's GF:
If u don't audition by Thursday then ill make up the parts as I go along. Sorry but some of the parts won't come till later. Just keep reminding me.
Do u want us to audition here??

“POTATO!!”

Since: Aug 12

Starwars

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Zayns gf

Name:erin
Hair:short like justin biebers old hair and black
Eyes:Electric blue
Personslity:im very charming,flirty ,shy,outgoing silly,you will hear me before u see me ,im very romantic,loyal,caring,always there to make you laugh when your sad,random,everyones friend,friendly,sweet,innocent ,cheeky,talkative,smile a lot,carefree,crazy,SUPER RANDOM,speak whats on my mind,sassy

Hobbies:eating if that is one,cooking,flirting,singing,d ancing,soccer I play it for fun,laughing

Likes:trying new foods espically sweets,flirting,shopping,telli ng jokes,cooking,dancing,singing, laughing,having fun partying

Dislike:being alone,not laughing,not having fun,being left out,boring stuff,being serious,being quiet

Extra info:i been in drama club I played the viola im a soprano in chorus I love soccer and baseball

Hope im ok good luck!(:

Jax Styles

Elk Grove Village, IL

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Liam's GF?

Name: Jaclyn but people call me Jax
Hair: Long, dirty blonde with golden highlights, super curly but I usually straighten it.
Eyes: Light blue with gray rims
Personality:,Flirty,outgoing, funny,loud, romantic, know everything about everyone all the time, random,friendly, can be a total bitch(not ALWAYS) smile a lot, crazy, speak whats on my mind, sassy, fun to be with, convincing, insecure, smart, clever, competitive, always win arguments

Hobbies: Performing Arts(Acting, singing, dancing) Cheerleading, Pom poms(dance/cheer) volleyball

Likes: Volleyball, cheerleading, music, playing guitar, performing arts, hanging out with people, movies, flirting, shopping,dancing, acting, singing, laughing,having fun, partying, being center of attention

Dislike: Seafood, being bored, work, school, being tired

Extra info: I have been playing guitar for a while, and I am always singing. I have a song to relate to almost everything that happens to me (not kidding). I can get over obsessive over some things, I'm extremely flirty. I always have good comebacks and insults. My friends say I'm a 'player'.

Hope you pick me :) Good luck with your fan fic!

“Asian unicorn in da house!(:”

Location hidden

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Zayn gf?
Name: Chelsea
Looks: dark brown hair with brown eyes but I wear blue lenses
Hobbies: Singing, volleyball, drawing, and fan fiction writing.
I am quiet at first but once you get to know me I'm really random, funny, sassy, and intelligent. Please choose me and good luck on yor fanfic and I think I auditioned already and got the part.
HeyyitsKayy

Flowery Branch, GA

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Liam's gf please
Name: Kaylin
Looks: I have bright blonde hair with blue tips and electric blue-green eyes
Hobbies: dancing, cheerleading, drawing, and texting
I am quiet, nice, and random :) CHEESE I text way too much and I love fashion. Please choose me and I can't wait to read your fanfic!
Luv Louis

Leeds, UK

#13 Nov 21, 2012
Ok. I'm sorry if ya didn't get the part.
Zayns gf: Erin
Liam's gf: Kaylin (Soz if I spelt it wrong)

I also need
Harry's GF:
Btw she will be jealous but soft.
Jax Styles

Elk Grove Village, IL

#14 Nov 21, 2012
Ill be his gf :) i be anythig
Jax Styles

Elk Grove Village, IL

#15 Nov 21, 2012
Ill*

“Asian unicorn in da house!(:”

Location hidden

#16 Nov 21, 2012
I'll be Harry's gf :) Thanks!
HeyyitsKayy

Flowery Branch, GA

#17 Nov 21, 2012
Thanks! Haha you spelled it right :)
Luv Louis

Leeds, UK

#18 Nov 21, 2012
Ok jax since u were first ur Harry's GF you might come in a bit later but not much
Jax Styles

Elk Grove Village, IL

#19 Nov 22, 2012
Yayay thx soooo much :)
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

#20 Nov 22, 2012
Should I start now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Niall here, or as you guys say, Nialler. Who wa... (Jul '12) 4 hr Jen 89
Proof It's really me. From Harry Styles. (May '12) 5 hr 1D fan 1,181
Guys and girls looking for bf or gf come here!! (Dec '12) 11 hr DJ tico 1,710
Ralph Lauren 2015 new wholesale polo RL pony on... 14 hr Ennie 1
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) Sat Kim 626
Danielle Sat danielle 1
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) Sat Risby ellainer 1,818
More from around the web