Elk Grove Village, IL

#186 Nov 22, 2012
Glenn Coaco? 4 for you Glenn Coaco U go Glenn Coaco! Haha more

“I love Liam<3”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#187 Nov 22, 2012
Amee loves 1D wrote:
Haha!!!!!!!! I'm like laughing so hard!!!!
amee ur a plastic eating plastic!!

“Hay!!!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#188 Nov 22, 2012
BellaPayne wrote:
<quoted text>amee ur a plastic eating plastic!!
LOL!!!!!!! My friend said "Amee if your ever famous your fans would be called the plastics!!!" Because I have blond hair and blue eyes.....shes so weird...lol

“I love Liam<3”

Location hidden

#189 Nov 22, 2012
Amee loves 1D wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!!! My friend said "Amee if your ever famous your fans would be called the plastics!!!" Because I have blond hair and blue eyes.....shes so weird...lol
haha!
Jax Styles

Elk Grove Village, IL

#190 Nov 22, 2012
Lol
Erica loves Louis

Glen Allen, VA

#191 Nov 22, 2012
Candy cane time!!!! Yay
Jaeli_1D

White Plains, NY

#192 Nov 22, 2012
LOL :) this is gonna be good

“I love Liam<3”

Location hidden

#193 Nov 22, 2012
gunna write more later!

“Hay!!!”

Location hidden

#194 Nov 22, 2012
Yay!
Jax Styles

Elk Grove Village, IL

#195 Nov 22, 2012
Yayay
Jaeli_1D

White Plains, NY

#196 Nov 22, 2012
yay!

“I love Liam<3”

Location hidden

#197 Nov 22, 2012
Jaclyn POV- Damien was passing out the candy canes. He was so gay. I was expecting to get about a hundred of them. "One for Niall Horan, one for Amee Smith, four for Glen Coco. You go Glen Coco! One last one for Erica.", he said. Wait? That was the last one? I tried to peer into the bag, but Damien snatched it away. "And none for Jaclyn Wieners.", he said rushing out of the room. I didn't get any? "Who are those from?", I asked. "They're all from Bella.", Erica said. "You and Amee both got one from Bella?", I asked. They both nodded. "Why didn't she give me one?", I asked. "Maybe she doesn't like you anymore.", Amee said. I gave her an evil glare. "Bella didn't get me one.", Liam said. "She gave me one.", Niall said. Just then, the bell rang. "Bella gave one to my boyfriend!", Amee said. "At least you got one!", I said. I saw Liam. He looked pissed. "You okay?", I asked. "Leave me the f*** alone.", he said. Why is everyone being so mean? Then, I saw Harry. "Hey Harry! Wanna come over tonight?", I asked. "Uh...sorry... I'm busy.", he said rushing away. This is the worst day ever!

“Hay!!!”

Location hidden

#198 Nov 22, 2012
AWWWW that's so sad....

“Hay!!!”

Location hidden

#199 Nov 22, 2012
BUT I GOT A CANDY CAN SO SUCK IT!!
Jaeli_1D

Scarsdale, NY

#200 Nov 22, 2012
:) this is good
Erica loves Louis

Glen Allen, VA

#201 Nov 22, 2012
Candy!!!!!

“I love Liam<3”

Location hidden

#202 Nov 22, 2012
hey so i really want an imagine with liam & i was wondering if anybody could write me one & in return i will put u in my fanfic & the longer it is the longer the part will be & if ur already in my fanfic then ill include a special part w/ ur guy
Jaeli_1D

Scarsdale, NY

#203 Nov 22, 2012
I'll write 1 :)
I need the place tho
Jax Styles

Elk Grove Village, IL

#204 Nov 22, 2012
OMG I feel in loved :( but keep going anyways CUZ I LOVE GLEN COCO! And I got my own POV! Haha lol but WRITE MORE

“wazzup?”

Location hidden

#205 Nov 22, 2012
BellaPayne wrote:
Jaclyn POV- Damien was passing out the candy canes. He was so gay. I was expecting to get about a hundred of them. "One for Niall Horan, one for Amee Smith, four for Glen Coco. You go Glen Coco! One last one for Erica.", he said. Wait? That was the last one? I tried to peer into the bag, but Damien snatched it away. "And none for Jaclyn Wieners.", he said rushing out of the room. I didn't get any? "Who are those from?", I asked. "They're all from Bella.", Erica said. "You and Amee both got one from Bella?", I asked. They both nodded. "Why didn't she give me one?", I asked. "Maybe she doesn't like you anymore.", Amee said. I gave her an evil glare. "Bella didn't get me one.", Liam said. "She gave me one.", Niall said. Just then, the bell rang. "Bella gave one to my boyfriend!", Amee said. "At least you got one!", I said. I saw Liam. He looked pissed. "You okay?", I asked. "Leave me the f*** alone.", he said. Why is everyone being so mean? Then, I saw Harry. "Hey Harry! Wanna come over tonight?", I asked. "Uh...sorry... I'm busy.", he said rushing away. This is the worst day ever!
More please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chat room boys and girls (Aug '12) 51 min breajaiha 48
Harry styles FaceTime? (Jun '12) 12 hr KellyH3990 1,056
Stop being rude to One Direction if you hate th... 13 hr Jen 33
My grandpa 16 hr Jen 4
Me 16 hr Jen 26
Is the REAL Niall horan here I really need to c... (Aug '12) 16 hr Jen 43
Charity projects 18 hr Jen 2
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) Aug 27 One D 645
More from around the web