Hannah

Evansville, IN

#988 Oct 3, 2012
mArLeY wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG CONGRADULATIONS I JUST SAW THAT YOU WERE!:) you deserve this!!:) good job girl!
What she said!!!:D

“ One Direction Is My Life <3”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#989 Oct 3, 2012
mArLeY wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG CONGRADULATIONS I JUST SAW THAT YOU WERE!:) you deserve this!!:) good job girl!
Thank you sooo much Marley! I <3 You soo much! Thank you thank you!

Location hidden

#990 Oct 3, 2012
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>
What she said!!!:D
haha Thank you Hannah! I luv ya!:D
Tracy

Australia

#991 Oct 3, 2012
Wow, Total suspense, I can't stop reading!!! I need MORE!!! Lol
Anna Malik

White Rock, Canada

#992 Oct 3, 2012
CONGRATS!!! And this is so goood! I love Harry and Zayn but Harry was kinda being a dick but I really want them to get back together :( cant wait for more :D
Anonymous

Homosassa, FL

#993 Oct 3, 2012
OMG KAREN!!!! YOUR AMAZAYN!!! YOUR IN THE SPOTLIGHT!!! YAYYYYY!!!
Faith Horan

Kelowna, Canada

#994 Oct 3, 2012
Soccer chic 2463 wrote:
Name Kalyn;)
I'm 5'4 And have a few freckles under my eyes. I have dark blue green eyes but very bright blue in the sun. I have dirty blonde hair tht has natural blOnde highlights I am also very athletic and adventurous I'm bubbly friendly nice loving and supportive:) hope it helps ya:)
Kalyn? Omg I think I know you in real life! Where do you live? I'm in Canada :I
Official Zayn Malik

Rochester, NY

#995 Oct 3, 2012
Wow u don't know your beautiful

Location hidden

#996 Oct 3, 2012
Omg thanks for all the comments!! I love you guys soooo much!!! I really appreciate everything thank you :) xxx
mArLeY

Kitchener, Canada

#997 Oct 3, 2012
noooo probblemm girlie poo;)
Hannah

Evansville, IN

#998 Oct 3, 2012
Ooooo i really want more its a cliff habger affect!!!!!!!!!!
Eloves1Dandcarro ts

Brunswick, OH

#1000 Oct 3, 2012
I love this More!!
Soccer chic 2463

Canada

#1001 Oct 3, 2012
Faith Horan wrote:
<quoted text>Kalyn? Omg I think I know you in real life! Where do you live? I'm in Canada :I
Dats scary
Soccer chic 2463

Canada

#1002 Oct 3, 2012
Karen Styles wrote:
Soo I'm thinking of writting then posting the 10th chapter now before I leave... What do you guys think?
Wut do u mean "leave..."

Location hidden

#1003 Oct 3, 2012
Soccer chic 2463 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wut do u mean "leave..."
I'm having a sleep over with my friends :3
Soccer chic 2463

Canada

#1004 Oct 3, 2012
Karen Styles wrote:
<quoted text> I'm having a sleep over with my friends :3
OH! Okay:) I thought u meant leaving the app...

Location hidden

#1005 Oct 3, 2012
Soccer chic 2463 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH! Okay:) I thought u meant leaving the app...
oh nononono nooo hahaha I luv the story and u guys too much :D
MissHorran

Australia

#1006 Oct 4, 2012
More

Location hidden

#1007 Oct 4, 2012
Sooo I'm not in the spotlight anymore -_- darn it. Oh well. Well I'm going to post chapter 10 soon :D maybe a chapter 11 too? Who knows :D okay thanks for the comments and taking time to read my story! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!~Karen :) xxx

Location hidden

#1008 Oct 4, 2012
 Chapter 10
   I began running through the hallways. Everything seemed slow motion. 34B, 35B, 36B!! I entered the room that was labled 36B. I automatically stopped in my tracks when I saw Harry. "Don't worry Karen. He will be alright" a girl said from the corner of Harry's hostipal room. I jumped up by the unexpected presences. She had beautiful dark green/blue eyes with freckles below her eyes. Maybe she was about 5'4 and she had amazayn dirty blonde hair. "I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked confused. "Oh! I'm Kalyn! I'm the girl you talked on the phone with!" she smiled. She seemed sooo.... bubbly and nice. "Oh.. So errm... What happened?" I asked while walking next to Harry who was on the hostipal bed. "He.. Well... I found him at a bridge where there is a waterfall. He was laying there motionless. When I ran up to him I noticed he had a knife next to him and a cut on his wrist" right after she said that I picked up Harry's hand and checked his wrist. The cut was formed perfectly like a heart with a "K" in it. Tears started forming in my eyes. He wanted to commit suicide because of... me... ME!! "Harry! Wake up please!!" I cried while resting my head on his chest while I pounded his shoulder. I could hear his heart beating steady and his chest rising then lowering with his gentle breaths. I felt like he was a fragile mess. Kalyn exited the room to give Harry and I privacy. I slowly climbed on the bed to lay next to Harry. I stared at his long eye lashes. Then at his cute nose and then his lips. The lips I used to kiss everyday while making it feel like my first. The butterflies that I would get. His lips were perfect and would shine the whole world when he smiled. Gosh, I haven't seen that smile since forever. Oh how I miss that smile. I put my hand out and put my two fingers on his smooth lips, feeling the curves. But then I felt a little smile on his face "Harry?" I whispered softly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Could I talk to the real One Direction?!?!?!;) (Jul '12) 23 hr Halley 226
Do u have any questions I will answer some (Jun '12) Tue Katrina ilievski 2
Harry styles FaceTime? (Jun '12) Tue May95129 1,032
Hello! It's the real Harry! Does anyone want to... (Jul '12) Mon HanyaMendoza 39
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) Mon Jeorgia Tomilson 1,735
Real Niall Horan here! Who wants to chat? (Jun '12) Mon hiba 647
Zayn Malik here someone chat!!! I'm real (Jun '12) Mon Malak Ahmed 594
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) Mon Malak Ahmed 552
More from around the web