Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

NOOOO!!!:'(
write more i need to know what happens!!
Rachel Tomlinson

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Super Directioner wrote:
Poor you and poor Lou!!!!! haha that rhymes!
Hahah it does rhyme! Lol :D
Rachel Tomlinson

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

I will write more either today or tmw. Sorry for the wait for the last few parts, I've been like dead busy. :(
Rachel Tomlinson

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Part 30
"I..I can't.. I have to... Help her." He says, breaking down into uncontrollable tears. Someone pounds at the door and yells "Open! It's the ambulance!" Bridget runs to the door and opens it. They rush in and tell Louis to leave me to them. "No! No!" He says, hugging me again. "It's ok, we'll take her to the hospital where she will get help." They explain to Louis. "Sir, if you want, you can come in the ambulance with her." The paramedics say. "Of course!" He says. "We'll all be there as soon as we can!" Maddy says. I feel my limp arms swinging back and forth as Louis runs with me still tightly held in his arms. They put me on the stretcher and close the door. Louis grasps my hand tightly, quietly whispering "I'll never leave you. I promise."
I wish I could move or even speak, I wish I could tell him I love him back. Why did I do that? I shouldn't have taken that many...

We arrive at the hospital and I get rushed into the emergency ward. Louis is still holding my hand, running alongside the stretcher as they push me down the hall. They take me into a strange room and hook me up to stuff. They begin taking tests on me and taking some of my blood to examine. After a few hours of that, I get taken into a room, a private room. Louis must have paid for this. Louis sits on the chair next to my bed and talks to me. "I'm not sure if you can hear me, but if you can, please give me a sign. Anything." He says, his voice turning to a whisper. "Please." My arms doesn't feel numb anymore, I wonder if I can move. I think to myself. I gently squeeze Louis's hand and he gasps. "Rach?! Rach! Are you awake?! Are you ok?! Two squeezes for yes, one squeeze for no!!" He yells excitedly. I squeeze his hand twice and I feel his warms arms wrap around my shivering body. The room is so cold, I don't understand why Louis isn't cold. "I love you, you know that don't you?" I say, in a raspy voice. "I know, I love you too." He says, kissing my cheek.
Maddy

Kernersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Please continue

“We Are Infinite.....”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

keep it going please!!
Kennedy Stylinson

Bowmanville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Awwwwwwwwwww! I love it!!!
Rachel Tomlinson

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Hey guys before I start the next part I need a favour. See one of my friends Kelseyloves1D started a fanfic, but she wants more people to read. Pls can u read her fanfic? I can't remember the name thou lol Ill ask her then ill tell u then u can read it!:D
Mona

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

I LIVE IT SOOO MUCH!!!
And ermm your kelsey's friend?
Rachel Tomlinson

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Mona wrote:
I LIVE IT SOOO MUCH!!!
And ermm your kelsey's friend?
I'm glad u like it Mona! Lol. And yes I'm Kelsey's friend why?
Mona

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Yeah lol and never mind we got into a big fight when I was defending myself from Cassidy and she started cussing me out and threatening me but it's all over now Kelsey and i are friends but I will never ever forgive Cassidy she thinks she's been through alot just because her dog died but she doesn't know half the things I've been through! But anyway keep going I love the crappies you've written so far and I posted on "a lovely story" also you forgot about the international love fanfic but ive got bad news you've been replaced because you forgot to write :( I tried telling them to wait but the story had to go on :( sorry babe. I'm sad because your a really good writer and i wanted them to see that.
Mona

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

*chappies not crappies sorry lol
Rachel Tomlinson

Coatbridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Mona wrote:
Yeah lol and never mind we got into a big fight when I was defending myself from Cassidy and she started cussing me out and threatening me but it's all over now Kelsey and i are friends but I will never ever forgive Cassidy she thinks she's been through alot just because her dog died but she doesn't know half the things I've been through! But anyway keep going I love the crappies you've written so far and I posted on "a lovely story" also you forgot about the international love fanfic but ive got bad news you've been replaced because you forgot to write :( I tried telling them to wait but the story had to go on :( sorry babe. I'm sad because your a really good writer and i wanted them to see that.
I didn't even know I was in the fanfic! Lol. I'm glad u and Kelsey r friends now.:D (don't listen to Cassidy she's been annoying sayin that she's dating Harry styles! If she was it would be on the news!!
Brooke T

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Please post more!!<3
Mona

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Rachel Tomlinson wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't even know I was in the fanfic! Lol. I'm glad u and Kelsey r friends now.:D (don't listen to Cassidy she's been annoying sayin that she's dating Harry styles! If she was it would be on the news!!
oh lol I guess that's alright then and yeah what a little liar!
Mona

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Write more.
Rachel Tomlinson

Coatbridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

I can't write just now I'm at my pals house :)
Rachel Tomlinson

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Hey sorry I haven't wrote in ages. I'll write 3 whole parts today I promise !!

“We Are Infinite.....”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Rachel Tomlinson wrote:
Hey sorry I haven't wrote in ages. I'll write 3 whole parts today I promise !!
YES!!! CANT WAIT!!
Rachel Tomlinson

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

-Bridget- wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!!! CANT WAIT!!
Hahaha :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the One Direction Forum right now

Search the One Direction Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
omg i love mattyb (Jul '13) 1 hr mattyb and mikayla forevs 95
Who Wants To Be My Friend Guys And Gurls!!!!!!!!!! (Jul '12) 3 hr NatiiKitty 18
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 4 hr ilove_louis 1,054
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) 4 hr ilove_louis 1,146
Preview of the Make Up by One Direction collect... 8 hr Pumpchkin 1
omg i found niall's snapchat!! (Jun '13) 8 hr Jenny 146
Proof It's really me. From Harry Styles. (May '12) 11 hr Maddison Kaylar 1,074
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) Sun READ THIS 208
•••