Supernatural Seven (fanfic) pls read!

Posted in the One Direction Forum

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Rachel Tomlinson

London, UK

#1 Sep 6, 2012
Before I start, only 2 of the gfs r in this group. The other gfs r still supernatural they just don't wanna be in the group. :)
Bianca loves 1D

Hornsby, Australia

#2 Sep 6, 2012
That's probably not true you Dummy
Rachel Tomlinson

London, UK

#3 Sep 6, 2012
Part 1
"He's too strong! Ahh!!" I hear Mona scream. I run over and use my ice powers on him. It bounces off him like a rubber ball. "Haha! You think you can stop me?! I will rule! One way or another!" He yells, in a deep voice. "It's happening!" Niall screams, slowly backing away. The guy we are fighting, Zeus. The reason, he's trying to rule the world. That won't happen on my watch! Zeus closes his eyes and light surrounds him. "No! It.. It can't end like this!" Louis yells. Zeus's eyes flash open and he throws lighting bolts at us. "Ahhh!" I scream. "NOOO! Rach!" I hear Louis yell. The bolt hits me and everything turns black.
To get to know how this all started, let's go back a while. It was just a normal day... Well for me and my bffs! We were at our secret training ground, practising our powers on the trees and dummies. "That was great! If anyone thinks of attacking us, we'll be prepared!" I say, smiling. "Definetly! Come at me mate!" Mona says, raising her fists. "Ha! Really?!" I say, raising my hand and freezing hers. "Ahh! Rach, unfreeze me! That's not fair!" She says, shaking her hands (or at least trying to.) "Oh, come on!" Alysson says, raising her hand and by using her fire powers, unfreezing her hand. We're not your normal, average kids. We're werewolves and vampires. We all have our own unique powers. I have ice, jumping long distances and being able to fade into the shadows, Mona has teleport, lightning and flying, Alysson has fire, flying and super sonic screech (never and I repeat never make her angry, she'll deafen you! Trust me, I know!), Bridget has weather and light and Maddy has teleport and speed. We head out from our secret training place and make sure no-one saw us. I notice someone in the shadows but they see me looking and run away. "Guys, I'll be right back k?" I say, using my powers and fading into the shadows. I sneak through the shadows and I catch up with the person. "Hey! Stop!" I yell, jumping out of the shadows and chasing him. He turns around and stops. "Why you running from me?" I ask. He was just a teenage boy but he could tell people about us.
Will continue soon!:)
Trisha

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Sep 6, 2012
Can I be in it I auditioned but didnt get the part
Maddy

Kernersville, NC

#5 Sep 6, 2012
Love it:)
MIRELA LUVS AUSTIN

Plainville, CT

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Rachel Tomlinson wrote:
Part 1
"He's too strong! Ahh!!" I hear Mona scream. I run over and use my ice powers on him. It bounces off him like a rubber ball. "Haha! You think you can stop me?! I will rule! One way or another!" He yells, in a deep voice. "It's happening!" Niall screams, slowly backing away. The guy we are fighting, Zeus. The reason, he's trying to rule the world. That won't happen on my watch! Zeus closes his eyes and light surrounds him. "No! It.. It can't end like this!" Louis yells. Zeus's eyes flash open and he throws lighting bolts at us. "Ahhh!" I scream. "NOOO! Rach!" I hear Louis yell. The bolt hits me and everything turns black.
To get to know how this all started, let's go back a while. It was just a normal day... Well for me and my bffs! We were at our secret training ground, practising our powers on the trees and dummies. "That was great! If anyone thinks of attacking us, we'll be prepared!" I say, smiling. "Definetly! Come at me mate!" Mona says, raising her fists. "Ha! Really?!" I say, raising my hand and freezing hers. "Ahh! Rach, unfreeze me! That's not fair!" She says, shaking her hands (or at least trying to.) "Oh, come on!" Alysson says, raising her hand and by using her fire powers, unfreezing her hand. We're not your normal, average kids. We're werewolves and vampires. We all have our own unique powers. I have ice, jumping long distances and being able to fade into the shadows, Mona has teleport, lightning and flying, Alysson has fire, flying and super sonic screech (never and I repeat never make her angry, she'll deafen you! Trust me, I know!), Bridget has weather and light and Maddy has teleport and speed. We head out from our secret training place and make sure no-one saw us. I notice someone in the shadows but they see me looking and run away. "Guys, I'll be right back k?" I say, using my powers and fading into the shadows. I sneak through the shadows and I catch up with the person. "Hey! Stop!" I yell, jumping out of the shadows and chasing him. He turns around and stops. "Why you running from me?" I ask. He was just a teenage boy but he could tell people about us.
Will continue soon!:)
omg!! Love it!!

“We Are Infinite.....”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 6, 2012
cool! it kinda reminds me of percy jackson :P
Mikki

Newmarket, Canada

#8 Sep 6, 2012
Its really good
Trisha

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Sep 6, 2012
:/ bye
Rachel Tomlinson

London, UK

#10 Sep 6, 2012
-Bridget- wrote:
cool! it kinda reminds me of percy jackson :P
I've been reading Percy Jackson books so its gonna be kinda like it ;)
Rachel Tomlinson

London, UK

#11 Sep 6, 2012
Trisha wrote:
Can I be in it I auditioned but didnt get the part
Sure what part would u like? Sorry I never replied sooner I was asleep lol
Rachel Tomlinson

London, UK

#12 Sep 6, 2012
I forgot to add earlier Bridget's other power is being able to speed up time (but only we age) and Maddys other power is youth. :) will start later I've got school :(
Rachel Tomlinson

London, UK

#13 Sep 7, 2012
Part 2
"How did you know we were here?" I ask him, with a gentle voice, not to scare him. "I err.. Followed you." He whispers, looking down at the floor. "Wait, I know you from somewhere." I say, taking down the boys hood. He looks up at me and I recognise him. He was part of the group of boys who just joined our school. I think his name is Louis? "Please don't hurt me." He says, raising his hands to protect his face. "It's ok, I'm not gonna hurt you." I say. "Um, can I go now?" He asks. "Oh, sure." I say. He runs off but before he turns the corner, he looks around at me and smiles. I smile and jump back into the shadows. Our lives have been... strange lately. We have fought Poseidon (who nearly drowned us), Apollo and Iris. I can feel another threat coming towards us. This time, it's stronger than the others. I shake my head and continue walking. I walk out of the wall and see the others standing in a circle. "Hey! What took you so long?!" Bridget asks. "Umm, nothing. Forget it." I say.
Sorry it's short I'm going to school :(
Rachel Tomlinson

London, UK

#14 Sep 7, 2012
Hey I prob won't be able to write today or tmw I'm going somewhere :)
CamiMarie

Millington, TN

#15 Sep 7, 2012
Love it(:
Anonymous

Warrenton, VA

#16 Sep 7, 2012
More!!!!
Stewie

Tinley Park, IL

#17 Sep 7, 2012
More
Rachel Tomlinson

Glasgow, UK

#18 Sep 7, 2012
I'm staying at my friends so can't write next part now :(
Anonymous

Virginia Beach, VA

#19 Sep 7, 2012
I auditioned but forgot what I auditioned for xD
Anonymous

Virginia Beach, VA

#20 Sep 7, 2012
Ok I found the auditions. Im Harrys bestfriend:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Omg I found nialls phone number OMG OMG 10 min Bree 222
I'm in love with Niall!!! I can't believe we ar... 1 hr Tyler 77
Harry styles FaceTime? (Jun '12) 2 hr bella 997
single 5 hr Bree 73
Could I talk to the real One Direction?!?!?!;) (Jul '12) 12 hr mellissa 203
Real Niall Horan here! Who wants to chat? (Jun '12) 12 hr marissa 599
Proof It's really me. From Harry Styles. (May '12) 12 hr logan 1,138
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 15 hr Alex 463
More from around the web