O.J. ordered to surrender Rolex, other assets to Goldman

O.J. Simpson must hand over his Rolex watch and other assets to satisfy a judgment that found him liable for the deaths of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and friend Ron Goldman, a judge ruled Tuesday. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
I BELIEVE

Orlando, FL

#1 Oct 2, 2007
It's about time!
TwoEvils

New York, NY

#3 Oct 2, 2007
Make him pay!
MARIA

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Oct 2, 2007
ARE THESE PEOPLE FOR REAL EVEN A ROLEX WATCH IF OJ PUT HIMSELF UP FOR BID WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT.
Jeff

Miami, FL

#5 Oct 2, 2007
It might not be much moneywise, but every penny counts.
my 2 cents

United States

#6 Oct 2, 2007
yeah!

as previous post said,"Its about time".
MAD AS HELL

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Oct 2, 2007
Complete Nonsense. It is absolutely ridiculous that the civil courts are able to punish someone when the criminal courts are unable to do so.

He either did it or he did not. If not guilty, he should not be able to be subject to a civil suit.....

(And yes, I am a Middle Class White Guy. It's not that I believe him to be innocent, but rather I think that Civil suits, especially "wrongful death" civil suits, are complete horsecrap!)
Mom

Tampa, FL

#8 Oct 2, 2007
Fred I hope that you take everything you can from OJ.
It will never bring Ron back , but if you can make OJ's life a little less confrontable , then I am all for it. OJ got away with murder and he should be reminded every day of what he did. I am glad Fred has not let him off easy. You go for it all Fred,
Crying Shame

Dublin, CA

#9 Oct 2, 2007
It's not about justice for his son. it's about money in Fred Goldman's pocket.

I'm not one who thinks OJ is innocent as the sun is bright but this whole attitude of Fred Goldman's is just wrong. Who does he think he's fooling? The minute he decided to publish OJ's book about the killing as long as the money was going into his own pockets was the minute he showed his true greedy colors.
LEE

Tampa, FL

#11 Oct 2, 2007
WATCHDOG wrote:
I want to spit in Fred Goldman's face, damn gold digger!!
I guess you think OJ is nothing more than a football hero. Hello, OJ is a murderer and he is getting just what he deserves.
Whiz Bang

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Oct 2, 2007
OJ is innocent! Give him back all his goodies and leave the poor man alone!

The babe was probably whacked by her old man for marrying a darky!
Bob

Auburn Hills, MI

#17 Oct 2, 2007
WATCHDOG wrote:
Hey a.s.s.h.o.l.e., I suppose if he would have murdered a member of your family, you'd just sit on your a.s.s. and do nothing. Maybe you don't love your family, but if it were me, I'd wait for the opportunity and go after O.J. with one of my guns. Until then, I'd hound him just like Goldman's doing.
Odi

Hialeah, FL

#18 Oct 2, 2007
Crying Shame wrote:
It's not about justice for his son. it's about money in Fred Goldman's pocket.
I'm not one who thinks OJ is innocent as the sun is bright but this whole attitude of Fred Goldman's is just wrong. Who does he think he's fooling? The minute he decided to publish OJ's book about the killing as long as the money was going into his own pockets was the minute he showed his true greedy colors.
I disagree, like Mom said, anything to make his life a little less confortable. I'm all for making his life a living h e l l!!!

“Liberals = Hippies”

Since: Dec 06

Ashiharacho, Japan

#19 Oct 2, 2007
The video game thing is messed up. The manufacurer has released no info on the deal with Simpson, just that he was compensated. I think it's funny that the Simpson in the game trailer online plays for a team called "The Assassin's" who's team mascot is a hooded dude wielding a knife. Take two (the video game company says this.

"Take-Two has declined to say how it obtained rights to Simpson's name and likeness but said he was compensated. The company also has issued a statement saying the knife-wielding Assassins mascot is "not specifically associated with OJ Simpson, and the game does not promote any such connection".

If you care enough heres video of the video game the article talks about.

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2876866
No taste

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Oct 2, 2007
my feelings for this family is now "confused"
BUBBA

Miami, FL

#21 Oct 2, 2007
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey a.s.s.h.o.l.e., I suppose if he would have murdered a member of your family, you'd just sit on your a.s.s. and do nothing. Maybe you don't love your family, but if it were me, I'd wait for the opportunity and go after O.J. with one of my guns. Until then, I'd hound him just like Goldman's doing.
BOO HOO HOOO SHUP YA LIL NANCY BOY!
well

Duluth, GA

#22 Oct 2, 2007
umm ok i mean seriously a rolex is worth like what 2,000 dollars on ebay now.yea oj gotta pay but dayum when is this goldman guy gonna get a real job i mean how is he paying his bills if he following oj around the country looking for money.lol.dont they know that oj still gets a pension that no one can touch.get a job ron you starting to look stupid.and oj just go sit in a closet cause you are dumb as he l l
Helio

United States

#23 Oct 2, 2007
OJ is still looking for his wife's killer.
On every Florida Golf Course.

POS
Are You Kidding Me

Miami, FL

#24 Oct 2, 2007
You are a scumbag.
BUBBA wrote:
<quoted text>ME TOO! BUT I DID SPIT SOMETHING INTO NICHOLES MOUTH! WHO DID'NT? ALL THAT COST ME WAS A HALF GRAM AND SOME CAPT.MORGANS!
Susan

Pompano Beach, FL

#25 Oct 2, 2007
WATCHDOG wrote:
You are disgusting. Do you ever have anything positive and kind to say? What a sorry life you lead.
JOEL GOODMAN

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#27 Oct 2, 2007
I hope he gives Goldman a fake Rolex.
That guy is only after a buck. He is a disgracme to his daughter's memory===

and OJ did not do it !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O.J. Simpson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nichole Brown Simpson's sister speaks at UVU ab... (Mar '09) Sep 25 Boom 15
OJ Simpson (Aug '11) Aug '14 Israelis r Marxist 6
5 things you need to know Friday Jun '14 dkt5331 1
O.J Simpson murder trail closing arguments (Sep '11) Dec '13 gggggjk2 3
Former sister-in-law of O.J. Simpson talks abou... (Apr '10) Dec '13 gggggjk 5
Did OJ confess to Detective Lange? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Solipso 3
O.J. Simpson On 'Anger Management'? It's A Poss... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Dr J 2

O.J. Simpson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE