O.J. Simpson will remain in prison

Sep 13, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSDK NewsChannel 5

O.J. Simpson's hopes of being let out of prison while the Nevada Supreme Court considers his appeal have been dashed.

Comments
1 - 20 of 57 Comments Last updated May 14, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Karma

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Sep 14, 2009
Pay backs are hell.
Diablo

Belden, MS

#2 Sep 14, 2009
I guess he will get a taste of where he is going.
Carol

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Sep 15, 2009
Let Him Out! He's sufffered enough. I can't think he did anything! He was totally overcharged!
Ringo

Beirut, Lebanon

#4 Sep 20, 2009
Hope he stays for the rest of his life
JMeijering

Hoogezand, Netherlands

#5 Oct 22, 2009
Carol wrote:
Let Him Out! He's sufffered enough. I can't think he did anything! He was totally overcharged!
When they sent O.J. Simpson to prison I went on the internet to join an organization of supporters. I couldnít find it. I wrote two articles for OpEdNews: no reactions. I made a website to start up an organization. If all the websites that support him are linked together and have members that can be reached by e-mail some collective action would be possible. For fifteen years his supporters have been arguing with his enemies. Itís useless. As he says himself in ďIf I Did ItĒ:ďHalf of you think I did it, and nothing will ever make you change your minds. The other half know I didnít do it, and all evidence in the world ó planted or otherwise ó isnít going to sway you, either.Ē
Whenever he went out in public people came up to him and expressed their support. Yet the media want to make you believe this is a small minority.
More and more positions in the judicial system are taken in by criminals. More and more the media are ruled by people without the slightest sense of decency or any journalistic standards. People post their protest on the internet; it has no effect. Many times in history the good guys have managed to achieve something, but only when they organized themselves. I donít understand why this time they donít want to do that. If a few years from now he has died in prison and America has turned into the Fourth Reich donít say you couldnít help it if you did nothing but post your individual protest.
I think the rehabilitation of O.J. Simpson and it being brought to the light what crimes have been committed against him is a condition for America going in another direction.
So if you are a supporter would you please, please go to countermovement.net and tell me why you donít want to join? I donít have an open forum, but here is an abandoned website that can very well be used as a meeting place: http://web2.airmail.net/marjo/ojs.htm . So could you at least post a comment there? Sign the guest book.
John

Millersburg, OH

#9 Apr 17, 2010
OJ DID IT!
kkj

Natchitoches, LA

#10 Apr 20, 2010
John wrote:
OJ DID IT!
Well I don't know I was not thair. Ok.

“Just hanging out!”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#11 Apr 21, 2010
im happy at the fact he's gotten away with it for years...:)
Anthony

AOL

#12 Apr 21, 2010
OJ was overcharged. leave it to Las Vegas to overcharged someone. Remember that case the lady found a boy walking home, he left school and didn't tell anyone so she picked him up. Vegas charged her with kidnapping which is a life sentence. She was found not guilty. No surprise there.
Les

Alpharetta, GA

#14 May 3, 2010
Carol wrote:
Let Him Out! He's sufffered enough. I can't think he did anything! He was totally overcharged!
Your aick
Les

Alpharetta, GA

#15 May 3, 2010
your sick. May OJ rot in hell
Les

Alpharetta, GA

#16 May 3, 2010
JMeijering wrote:
<quoted text>
When they sent O.J. Simpson to prison I went on the internet to join an organization of supporters. I couldnít find it. I wrote two articles for OpEdNews: no reactions. I made a website to start up an organization. If all the websites that support him are linked together and have members that can be reached by e-mail some collective action would be possible. For fifteen years his supporters have been arguing with his enemies. Itís useless. As he says himself in ďIf I Did ItĒ:ďHalf of you think I did it, and nothing will ever make you change your minds. The other half know I didnít do it, and all evidence in the world ó planted or otherwise ó isnít going to sway you, either.Ē
Whenever he went out in public people came up to him and expressed their support. Yet the media want to make you believe this is a small minority.
More and more positions in the judicial system are taken in by criminals. More and more the media are ruled by people without the slightest sense of decency or any journalistic standards. People post their protest on the internet; it has no effect. Many times in history the good guys have managed to achieve something, but only when they organized themselves. I donít understand why this time they donít want to do that. If a few years from now he has died in prison and America has turned into the Fourth Reich donít say you couldnít help it if you did nothing but post your individual protest.
I think the rehabilitation of O.J. Simpson and it being brought to the light what crimes have been committed against him is a condition for America going in another direction.
So if you are a supporter would you please, please go to countermovement.net and tell me why you donít want to join? I donít have an open forum, but here is an abandoned website that can very well be used as a meeting place: http://web2.airmail.net/marjo/ojs.htm . So could you at least post a comment there? Sign the guest book.
he
Les

Alpharetta, GA

#17 May 3, 2010
He did it. He's so guilty. He's so phoney. He's a killer period.
charlie

United States

#18 May 3, 2010
O.J GOT SET UP, HE DID NOT DESERVE, ANY JAIL TIME He got enough punishment, in his life, why don't they leave that poor man alone.HEhas done alot of charity work, no one heres about that?
david smoot

United States

#19 May 3, 2010
o.j should get the death penalty, his victims did , god will punish him good rot in hell you bastard
david smoot

United States

#20 May 3, 2010
O.j is nothing but a liar/no glove will fit with latex gloves on stupid people stupid prosecutors and a dumb judge for allowing him to go scott free, his lawyers will rot in hell as well...way to go Johnny
david smoot

United States

#21 May 3, 2010
Hey CHARLIE, ...HE GOT ENOUGH PUNISHMENT HUH...HOW ABOUT THE VICTIMS IF IT WAS YOUR DAUGHTER OR SON OR MOTHER WOULD U THINK HE WAS PUNISHED ENOUGH...YOUR A FOOL .LIKE YOUR TOWN OF ILLEGALS THEY MUST OF RACIALLY PROFILED O.J ..HE WAS SET UP BY THE RACIST POLICE DAMN FOOLS
david smoot

United States

#22 May 3, 2010
Marcia clarks book procedes should go to victims families because we know o.j will never pay the civil suit ..worthless piece of crap..she should not be able to profit from her failure
fed up

Yadkinville, NC

#23 Jul 7, 2011
LovinLife1974 wrote:
im happy at the fact he's gotten away with it for years...:)
yeah well witch, he won't get by when he leaves this world. God is no respecter of persons. God does NOT recognize race. You won't be able to holler DAT BE RACist with God. Nope, it ain't gonna work. IF you are guilty , then you are guilty.
scooter

Plattsburg, MO

#25 Jul 7, 2011
let him out,then he can team up with casey anthony to find both the real killers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O.J. Simpson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OJ Simpson (Aug '11) 2 hr Israelis r Marxist 6
Nichole Brown Simpson's sister speaks at UVU ab... (Mar '09) Aug 4 Boom 13
5 things you need to know Friday Jun '14 dkt5331 1
O.J Simpson murder trail closing arguments (Sep '11) Dec '13 gggggjk2 3
Former sister-in-law of O.J. Simpson talks abou... (Apr '10) Dec '13 gggggjk 5
Did OJ confess to Detective Lange? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Solipso 3
O.J. Simpson On 'Anger Management'? It's A Poss... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Dr J 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

O.J. Simpson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••