Nichole Brown Simpson's sister speaks...

Nichole Brown Simpson's sister speaks at UVU about domestic violence

There are 16 comments on the BYU NewsNet story from Mar 23, 2009, titled Nichole Brown Simpson's sister speaks at UVU about domestic violence. In it, BYU NewsNet reports that:

One out of every three women in the U.S. will be physically assaulted by an intimate partner in their adult life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BYU NewsNet.

bigben

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 23, 2009
Another rider attaches herself on to the back of OJ Simpson's coat tail. Who would even know this woman, Tanya Brown's, name if it wasn't for OJ Simpson. Her sister Deniece has apparently worn her welcome out with her panhandling abrasive demeanor and less than intelligent diatribe about domestic abuse, and the overwhelming curiosity as to what she did with the million dollars in contributions that she collected in Nicole's name because she sure didn't give anything but crumbs to domestic abuse organizations. Now I guess that it's Tanya's turn to start pimping her deceased sister's name! They need to tell their parents to come clean on those hidden telephone records removed from Simpson's criminal case file with a secret court order received by Deputy DA Bill Hodgman to remove them as his own personal property from the LA County Superior Court Exhibit Dept. Tanya knows that her family didn't drive between Brentwood and Dana Point, Orange County in no 52 minute time window either in 1994 when the I-405 was under year 2 of a major highway construction project, nor can they do it now with a brand new San Joaquin Hills Toll Road built closer to their residence in DAna Point. According to Fred Goldman and his book, she and her sister were more preoccupied with what social event that Simpson was going to attend immediately after his release. This continued saga is a travesty of justice and the perpetrators of this fraud should be identified and prosecuted.
Calista

Sacramento, CA

#2 Jul 1, 2009
Oh my god, you're an idiot. First off, provide proof of what you're yapping about ... tell us you know millions of dollars are given and that the money wasn't given to anyone. You are aware that the attorney general did an audit of Denise and the Foundation and found no issues right? I just love how people gotta hate because their "hero" (blah - puke) got in trouble. Wah wah you stupid baby.
bigben

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jul 9, 2009
Tax exempt, Non Profit, charitable organizations must publicly report the contributions that are made to their agencies and the amount that they give out to charity along with their legitimate expenses, I understand. The agencies that monitor what Tax exempt organization dole out are the ones that have made these public claims regarding the Nicole Brown Simpson Foundation, as far back as 1999. And just as you have your distorted belief about what happened in the Simpson matter based upon what you've been sppon fed via the media or the further distorted assumption about Simpson being my hero, I too have no reason to believe that the monitoring agencies gave out the wrong information. As far as your comment about the Attorney General finding nothing wrong, the comment is irrelevant and your feeble minded attempt at verbal gymnastics because no one accused Denise Brown of a crime. The Attorney General of any state deals with civil and some criminal penalties, and probably have no concern as to what per centage an organization chooses to give to charity. Nice try though, Ms. Calista.
STANFORD

Sun Valley, CA

#4 Jul 10, 2009
has tanya ever had a real job

hell, i never new a tanya existed, priot to catchig her on larry King a few months ago .. my first reaction, was what the fck, another Brown making a $$career ouy of OJ

would be interested to check out what her speaking fee are and how large her expense tab is

Denise was living large, limos and five stars hotels .. Denise had some game in her, but Tanya is dumb and was repeating old recylced sht

the old non profit hustle, can get away with only giving out a few cents on the dollar

remember the recent snafu at Oral Robertrs U, mama was in lear jets with all of the trapings
battery jackson

Lynchburg, VA

#5 Jul 22, 2009
OJ is not guilty of any crime at any time.
bigben

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jul 28, 2009
You got to hustle, for your muscle on that tread mill out in Southern Coastal Cally. So I understand those two gold digging broads and their public speaking engagements about domestic abuse. Just another way of hustling those poor slobs who still can get enough of wanting to lynch OJ Simpson. The problem is that the singing Brown sisters only sound good crying those phony blues about OJ causing the death of their sister to the retarded individuals that haven't examined any other facts beyond the regurgitated pablum fed to them by crooked LAPD and LADA public affairs officers and the lazy-ass reporters who suck it up and print that crap. Simpson was in the back seat of a limo on his way to LAX while his wife was still alive. They all knew it and hid the actual JUditha Brown phone records from the jury in both trials and entered statements about phone times by agreed stipulations. All of those rotten ass attorneys on both sides. Simpson already called Denise out on Court TV as a wannabe jock riding ho! The multiple DUI drunk driving skink was trying to screw every football player that came to Simpson's house, including OJ, to hear him tell it. That turd Goldman even said that he overheard that gold digging wench Tanya inquiring, as if nothing significant had even happened at the end of the first trial, whether OJ was going to go out partying that evening. Man, forget about both of those fake MFBs!!!
STANFORD

Pasadena, CA

#7 Jul 28, 2009
the Brown clan all in very 444expenses orange county digs .. coto de cazo, monarch bay, newport beach .. like junior waspish beverly hills

if OJ was such an abuser, why was the Brown clan kissing his butt up until the time

have any of them held down a real job.. since OJ took Nicole out of that baskins robbins in dana point

yea, Bigben, southern cali is a bitch .. need at least a new BMW, MB, or Lexus just to show up on a date

Tanya should be ashamed of herself pimping her sister .. hell, you would think that Tanya would try to make her parents proud in making a success out of herself in some independent sense .. would be interesting to see the new shell non profit she is operating out of
bigben

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jul 29, 2009
I have little respect for the Browns at all, maybe a scant more than I have for the damn scumbag grifters they call the Goldmans. That punk ass Fred Goldman put his own family in harms way by marrying the ex-wife of a Chicago drug kingpin/attempted murderer/psychotic personality, and ran off with that little mousey looking Patti (Jacobs)(Glass)now Goldman within six months of her divorce and ex-husband going to federal prison. According to one of the OMIG investigators asking for permission to acquire a 2nd copy of the Brown phone records from GTE, Lou Brown began shouting over the telephone, "Me and my wife got to save our name, we got to save our name!" when one of the Ocean Medical Investigators told him that Deputy DA Bill Hodgman received a closed door court order to remove the alleged Juditha Brown phone records from the Exhibit Dept. of LA County Superior Court. First the dirt bag, Lou Brown, said yes, he would allow the OMIG investigators to acquire the records from GTE then 4 days later the scavenger flipped over and changed his commitment. They are all rotten liars that lied about how long it took them to travel between the Brentwood Restaurant, Mezzaluna, to Dana Point, Monarch Bay, Orange County, approximately 50 minutes. Even his neighbors told Lou Brown he was a lying CS about how fast he, his wife, grandchildren and daughters drove home on the night of June 12, 1994 when Nicole died. Shameful liars and opportunists are what the Browns are. What's funny is that they have no love for the other band of opportunists, only animosity for the Goldmans.
STANFORD

Pasadena, CA

#10 Jul 30, 2009
bigben wrote:
I have little respect for the Browns at all, maybe a scant more than I have for the damn scumbag grifters they call the Goldmans. That punk ass Fred Goldman put his own family in harms way by marrying the ex-wife of a Chicago drug kingpin/attempted murderer/psychotic personality, and ran off with that little mousey looking Patti (Jacobs)(Glass)now Goldman within six months of her divorce and ex-husband going to federal prison. According to one of the OMIG investigators asking for permission to acquire a 2nd copy of the Brown phone records from GTE, Lou Brown began shouting over the telephone, "Me and my wife got to save our name, we got to save our name!" when one of the Ocean Medical Investigators told him that Deputy DA Bill Hodgman received a closed door court order to remove the alleged Juditha Brown phone records from the Exhibit Dept. of LA County Superior Court. First the dirt bag, Lou Brown, said yes, he would allow the OMIG investigators to acquire the records from GTE then 4 days later the scavenger flipped over and changed his commitment. They are all rotten liars that lied about how long it took them to travel between the Brentwood Restaurant, Mezzaluna, to Dana Point, Monarch Bay, Orange County, approximately 50 minutes. Even his neighbors told Lou Brown he was a lying CS about how fast he, his wife, grandchildren and daughters drove home on the night of June 12, 1994 when Nicole died. Shameful liars and opportunists are what the Browns are. What's funny is that they have no love for the other band of opportunists, only animosity for the Goldmans.
hey ricland

no, no, bigben, the goldmens never pimped their kid, like the brown's did with money girl nicole .. ron was just making a booty call .. had to do it since he had been driving the juices former red ferrari around beverly hills that week

nicole was hedging her bets, when she gave some of what she thought was some of the hottest white pssy up to marcus .. he had some real long money back then .. so she was planning ahead

the Goldmans only sued OJ and Fred still holds down a job .. not like the browns non work ethic
jrb

United States

#11 Aug 8, 2009
BigBen, you got a "Man Crush" on OJ or something...I bet you just don't like any women, do you? I bet you think Nicole got exactly what she deserved...if OJ was'nt in Prison I would think this might be him using a false name.
The day OJ leaves a Nevada prison I hope it is on a gurney.(that's a strecher for the funeral home, bigben)
big ben

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Aug 12, 2009
jrb wrote:
BigBen, you got a "Man Crush" on OJ or something...I bet you just don't like any women, do you? I bet you think Nicole got exactly what she deserved...
Why, MF? Did you lose your gay lover or something and then slip up and allow some feeble minded madness to go through your pea brain encouraging you to try old BIG? You made a wrong turn, Pardner!!! Ride one of them Okalhoma steers that you Okies are noted for keeping around the yard until ol' Billybob comes home or whom ever the gay lover you're whining and pining for returns.
Dummy, you don't know anymore than I do whether Nicole got killed for something she deserved to get killed for. Although I don't advocate people getting killed in general, I do understand. When you play with fire you can get burned. I do know that based upon her associations beyond this Othellian myth given to you of a fanatical negro, irretrievably smitten and blinded by his lust for a white woman, Nicole was in the company of bad people that definitely whose dubious associations placed her in harms way, starting with that crackhead, rock star hag, Faye Resnick. But on the other hand, given Ron Goldman's family drug associations, the revenge may have been directed against him initially and Nicole may have simply been an unrelated party, in the wrong place at the wrong time.
STANFORD

Pasadena, CA

#13 Aug 13, 2009
Bigben

old faye resnick dropped off the radar screen, after her bs book .. she was Bobby Kardashian one time hoe .. man, those Kardashian girls are butt as homely, like Nicoles clan, none ever had a real job

hey, they are still talking about you on the thread right next door .. drop by

El Professor
Boom

Eastleigh, UK

#14 Aug 4, 2014
Calista wrote:
Oh my god, you're an idiot. First off, provide proof of what you're yapping about ... tell us you know millions of dollars are given and that the money wasn't given to anyone. You are aware that the attorney general did an audit of Denise and the Foundation and found no issues right? I just love how people gotta hate because their "hero" (blah - puke) got in trouble. Wah wah you stupid baby.
To be honest I'm not too bothered about what they decide to do for a living as that is personal to them and their audience. My problem is the removal of documents from a file for a case that is technically cold thus rendering its future investigation moot. This is a travesty of the constitution and an abuse of simple judicial precedent principles that run worldwide.
Then again if the time that is supposed to be exact on a phone bill has to be stipulated in court then no other abuse of principles should be surprising. But only one problem, this is happening in a western country and the people are still split on this case on racial grounds in this day and age? If that is justice then America should scrap that JD qualification as it means absolutely nought!!

This level of miscarriage of justice and total ignorance of the rules on evidence in criminal proceedings makes one wonder whether the media did such a good job or the people are naturally gullible! Atrocious!!
Boom

London, UK

#15 Sep 25, 2014
jrb wrote:
BigBen, you got a "Man Crush" on OJ or something...I bet you just don't like any women, do you? I bet you think Nicole got exactly what she deserved...if OJ was'nt in Prison I would think this might be him using a false name.
The day OJ leaves a Nevada prison I hope it is on a gurney.(that's a strecher for the funeral home, bigben)
If that happens then all his estate goes to his kids first before anyone else can touch anything. It will be a sad day for Freddy as there will be no dollars to chase.
OJ going is not the problem right now, Glen Rogers being alive is what the state would like taken care of because if proven to be the culprit then it would mean a violation of the law that puts a life sentence for deliberately trying to send an innocent person down. That would mean Hodgman, Marcia, Darden and all LAPD who knew the truth. Do you see this being allowed to happen? Thats why the truth will never come out and why some records in the case are now sealed!!!!!
Boom

London, UK

#16 Sep 25, 2014
STANFORD wrote:
Bigben
old faye resnick dropped off the radar screen, after her bs book .. she was Bobby Kardashian one time hoe ..
This is the subject of another sealed s.6254 file. Narcotics informant. That makes 3 so far in this case.
Joe

Bridgeton, NJ

#17 Oct 6, 2015
battery jackson wrote:
OJ is not guilty of any crime at any time.
OJ is a murdering piece of shit who will always be A worthless criminal no matter how much money he has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O.J. Simpson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News O.J. Simpson Reportedly Beaten, Injured In Prison (Dec '09) Apr 14 Jgr23577 50
The left handed glove Feb '17 Joe Ryan 1
How do I send msg diectily to OJ (Jun '16) Feb '17 Michaelangelo 3
HOW and WHY OJ was framed. (Jul '16) Feb '17 Michaelangelo 8
News O.J. Simpson sentenced to prison in armed robbe... (Dec '08) Oct '16 David Dukes It Out 5,661
News Ex-manager Says OJ Confessed (May '08) Jun '16 sunnyt 53
OJ Is Guilty But Not Of Murder Author William Dear (Sep '07) Jun '16 Planting Evidence 10
More from around the web