O.J. Simpson Reportedly Beaten, Injur...

O.J. Simpson Reportedly Beaten, Injured In Prison

There are 48 comments on the CBS 5 story from Dec 7, 2009, titled O.J. Simpson Reportedly Beaten, Injured In Prison. In it, CBS 5 reports that:

O.J. Simpson was reportedly hospitalized after being attacked in prison, the Drudge Report web siteA indicated Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 5.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bozo

Endicott, NY

#1 Dec 7, 2009
too bad he wasnt killed
8 My Foot

Grand Prairie, TX

#2 Dec 8, 2009
bozo wrote:
too bad he wasnt killed
Yeah, but I think we can safely say he was ummm...molested anally, so we got that. Maybe he enjoys it, who knows.
Jerome Garcia

Henderson, NV

#3 Dec 8, 2009
OJ deseves to get aids from a male lover i prinson get raped and killed we can all only hope!!!
Calista

Sacramento, CA

#5 Feb 2, 2010
I can only hope someone beat the shitt out of this azzhole.
Mrs Harris

Seminole, FL

#6 Feb 5, 2010
Come on people...Death?!? Are you serious? I am not a fan of O.J. and I also believe it is absolutely possible that his late wife and her friend died as a result of O.J. influence perhaps he hired someone to do it and he will meet his justice for that soon enough. Who are we to judge? That is not something to hope for but whatever happens it is in God's will.
coasttocoast

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Feb 9, 2010
You read or hear what tabloid news reporters write that don't dig any into this grotesque case further than the depth of the paocket change in the bottom of their losuy ass pockets but yet you are convinced and satisfied to burn a man at the stake, rip out his intestines, or have him drawn and quartered. You need to ask some very crucial questions all you sick ass people or you may find yourselves or your love ones put in the same situation by this type of government intrigue.
tom

Indiana, PA

#8 Feb 10, 2010
football is a violent sport..africa is a most violent continent...oj never had a chance....his fate was set by a beautiful white woman who sought a cheap,easy way to the top....but committed suicide instead.
bbbhoosier

Brookville, IN

#9 Feb 10, 2010
tom wrote:
football is a violent sport..africa is a most violent continent...oj never had a chance....his fate was set by a beautiful white woman who sought a cheap,easy way to the top....but committed suicide instead.
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! His fate was set when he slashed and killed two people, and drug their DNA and his own DNA back to his home!
johnyc

Portland, OR

#10 Feb 14, 2010
are they bring oj white women to eat since he only likes vinilla and not chocolate
nicholas

Scottsmoor, FL

#11 Feb 16, 2010
Nicholas golden 4074314367
todd

Cordele, GA

#12 Feb 17, 2010
Yeah, that monkey deserves to die! He killed 2 white people and we all know whites are important, blacks aren't...
J Bell

Frisco, TX

#13 Apr 19, 2010
Jerome Garcia wrote:
OJ deseves to get aids from a male lover i prinson get raped and killed we can all only hope!!!
You are a sick person if you honestly feel that way.
FaNOfOj2010

Hayes, VA

#16 May 5, 2010
I'm a senior in high skool so i was probably real young or a twinkle in my dad eye when oj was doin his bad deeds but aids and raped cum on thats cruel no matter what he did no one deserve to b raped lol and aids ok a ass woopin that ok cause that the arkansas way round her but you people are heartless
lelandtberry

United States

#17 May 12, 2010
oj was a piece of crap at birth was a piece of crap in life and will be a piece of crap when he's dead. In stead of buring him when he dies we should flush him down the craper.
anonomous

Daegu, Korea

#18 May 22, 2010
Well its all pretty clear that he was guilty and I am sure he possibly has some hidden remorse or sweet satisfaction that nicoles lover is dead.We shouldnt feel revengeful towards this man just content that justice was served.What goes around comes around.We all need to focus on and remember that for our own mistakes as well.......anonomous
mike

Texas City, TX

#21 Feb 16, 2011
yeah, death is a little hard, but I'd love to see him with a football shoved up his ass.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#22 Feb 16, 2011
Calista wrote:
I can only hope someone beat the shitt out of this azzhole.
You need to do some more homework! Read some excerpts from "Pursuit of Exhibit 35 in the OJ Simpson Murder Trial and its Hidden Secrets" and then let's see what you'll have to say.
http://www.amazon.com/Pursuit-Exhibit-Simpson...
Boss

Fountain Valley, CA

#25 Jun 10, 2011
I watched that entire trial and I do not believe OJ is/was guilty.
Some people are just jealous.
seenthelight

Caledonia, MI

#26 Jun 11, 2011
I too watched the entire trial, and didn't believe he was guilty or acted alone if he was involved however we didn't get to see alot of evidence because it was squashed. I now believe he is guilty whether or not he acted alone doesnt really matter. And his behavior since just confirms that belief. There is a higher judge and his day is coming. Having said that if he gets what he gave (not just to nichole and ron) I might call it justice. And maybe I would feel just a little bit better about the "fairness" of life if I were one of his victims or the family member of one of his victims.
james virkus

Royal Oak, MD

#27 Jun 17, 2011
todd wrote:
Yeah, that monkey deserves to die! He killed 2 white people and we all know whites are important, blacks aren't...

dude wtf!!..... I cant stand mentally disturbed people like you. why would you say some dum s@%$ like that...that was so stupid...what a moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O.J. Simpson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOW and WHY OJ was framed. Jul '16 Michaelangelo1914 2
News Ex-manager Says OJ Confessed (May '08) Jun '16 sunnyt 53
OJ Is Guilty But Not Of Murder Author William Dear (Sep '07) Jun '16 Planting Evidence 10
How do I send msg diectily to OJ Jun '16 USC fan 1
News Fred Goldman praises O.J. Simpson verdict (Oct '08) Apr '16 dkt5331 32
News O.J. Simpson To Be Released From Prison Next Year? Apr '16 Cordwainer Trout 5
News Top murder knife theories in O.J. Simpson case Apr '16 dkt5331 1
More from around the web