Drew Peterson sued: Peterson faces lawsuit over death of Kathle...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Saying they've waited long enough for a grand jury to act, attorneys for the family of Drew Peterson 's third wife filed a wrongful-death lawsuit Tuesday against the former Bolingbrook police sergeant.
Comments
201 - 210 of 210 Comments Last updated May 14, 2009
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Wolf J Flywheel

Bensenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2009

Judged:

orphanannie wrote:
<quoted text>
and there's those niggling phone records that never arrived to counter Stacy's alibi that drew told her to have...you know...the ones that would have shown her calling him all night long from HOME! Why would she be calling him if he was with her?
And...doesn't anyone "get" that the child now providing alibi was 10 years old at the time, and was ASLEEP??? how does he know whether or not his dad was home the whole time?
oopsy!
How will we know if the person claiming wife #3 told them something is telling the truth when it's pure hearsay and no way to prove otherwise? Especially since everyone the prosecution will parade to the stand has an axe to grind.
FreeSpeechUSA

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2009

Judged:

Definitely those who kill others DESERVE to die. Like Drew Peterson. Oh, and it's spelled "inane" not "innane." Get it? You're the inane one, "orphanannie." Hitler deserved to die, too, and every other murdering-of-innocents psychopath in the world, too. DP - you deserve the DP (what a coincidence! Drew Peterson/Death Penalty!) and hope you'll get that. Because you DESERVE it, you Murderer of 2 wives. Murderer of your childrens' mothers. Evil Drew Peterson and his Evil attorney Brodsky.
FreeSpeechUSA

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2009

Concerning the Ramsey case, as someone mentioned earlier, the parents killed her. That's a no-brainer. Patsy Ramsey wrote the 3-page ransom note. John and Patsy Ramsey got away with murder. As did OJ Simpson. Drew Peterson, however, will not, as neither Scott Peterson nor Michael Peterson did. DP will be convicted. Looking forward to that day, Brodsky.
Wolf J Flywheel

Bensenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2009

Judged:

FreeSpeechUSA wrote:
Concerning the Ramsey case, as someone mentioned earlier, the parents killed her. That's a no-brainer. Patsy Ramsey wrote the 3-page ransom note. John and Patsy Ramsey got away with murder. As did OJ Simpson. Drew Peterson, however, will not, as neither Scott Peterson nor Michael Peterson did. DP will be convicted. Looking forward to that day, Brodsky.
Yep... nothing like someone who doesn't have a clue what they're writing about. You must have missed the part where DNA excluded John and/or Patsy Ramsey.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/02/jonbenet....

So that our new local prosecutors didn't look like those on the Fox case, or even the OJ case, they made up their own rules. Ridiculous.

I have said this many times... maybe you missed that too... all I want to see is DP get a fair trial. And if he does and he's convicted, then I want to see him punished accordingly.
FreeSpeechUSA

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2009

Judged:

Wolf - the Ramsey case is not a DNA case. It's a ransom note case, and PR wrote the ransom note. If you knew anything of substance about this case, instead of just what the Media tells you, you'd know this already. The person who wrote the ransom note is the killer, and that's Patsy Ramsey. So, it's you who doesn't have a clue.
STANFORD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2009

Judged:

FreeSpeechUSA wrote:
Wolf - the Ramsey case is not a DNA case. It's a ransom note case, and PR wrote the ransom note. If you knew anything of substance about this case, instead of just what the Media tells you, you'd know this already. The person who wrote the ransom note is the killer, and that's Patsy Ramsey. So, it's you who doesn't have a clue.
great post .. you said it all

PR was dirty from the gate, never any doubt on the note, the syntax alone

the DNA could have come from a variety of persons from the manufacturing process to the crew of Ramsey's servants

this case was about the wealthy obstructing justice
Wolf J Flywheel

Bensenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

FreeSpeechUSA wrote:
I gave you a link and a credible one at that. If you're going to tell me the case did NOT depend on DNA, then do the same. Give me a legit link.

“I don't know my own strength!”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

Wolf J Flywheel wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a lousy history, no question. In and of itself, that doesn't mean he killed anyone. If we judged people solely on their bad histories.... well, you get the idea. You would have to build a jail the size of Montana to house all the people with bad histories.
No... what bugs me is how they screwed up several other investigstions, especially the Fox case, and to make sure they nail DP and make themselves look good to the voters, they pass a law designed specifically to convict DP. If it were you going to trial, you would be screaming bloody murder (no pun intended) on the absurdity of this so-called law. My own opinion? It will be tossed, but I've been wrong before.
Almost forgot... while I am bothered by the circumstances surrounding the death of #3, I am not so much bothered by the disappearance of #4. I repeat to you.... she has done nothing her mother didn't do before her. Why should anyone be surprised?
That whole argument of her following in her mother's footsteps drives me up the wall - especially when it comes from someone who says that Drew's past abusive nature towards women doesn't make him a murderer. So why should anything Stacy's mother did indicate what she did???

Stacy's mother was in and out of mental hospitals, she lost 2 children at a very young age, she had addiction problems, she disappeared for long periods of time many times before finally disappearing. In fact - there is no evidence that her mother actually just ran away and didn't have something bad happen to her to keep her from her family. Her family (including Stacy) always felt something bad happened to their mom - they didn't think she just up and permanently left them.

So what does her mother's actions have to do with anything???
orphanannie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Judged:

Think-About-It wrote:
<quoted text>
That whole argument of her following in her mother's footsteps drives me up the wall - especially when it comes from someone who says that Drew's past abusive nature towards women doesn't make him a murderer. So why should anything Stacy's mother did indicate what she did???
Stacy's mother was in and out of mental hospitals, she lost 2 children at a very young age, she had addiction problems, she disappeared for long periods of time many times before finally disappearing. In fact - there is no evidence that her mother actually just ran away and didn't have something bad happen to her to keep her from her family. Her family (including Stacy) always felt something bad happened to their mom - they didn't think she just up and permanently left them.
So what does her mother's actions have to do with anything???
so well said!
This is just more flying simian propaganda to try to get sympathy for drucifer.
If anything, it will backfire...because when one thinks about all the people who have either died, attempted their own life, or just "disappeared" while living in proximity to drew, it should beg the question of what does HE have to do with THEIR death/disappearance...
once again, idiots trying to blame the victims....and soften the look of drewpie to a sheeple crowd.
One could conclude that since people in his family were alcoholics, that he is one...
he could be....but one doesn't have anything at all to do with the other....
If that's the case, then his grown son Steve should definitely stay away from high school parking lots, under aged girls, and leave cop-dom.
Otherwise, he is doomed to be just like his dad, eh?
Didius Julianus

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bolingbrook-i...

JOLIET - Drew Peterson has to wait until monday to get his $20 million bond reduced, but his girlfriend's father says Peterson has the money to get out of jail.
Peterson has been in the Will County Jail since friday, when he was arrested for the murder of his third wife Kathleen Savio.
Right now, he would have to pay $2 million to get out.
Ernie Raines, who is the father of Peterson's current girlfriend, says Peterson flaunted his money so he could keep his daughter, Christina, at his home. Raines says Peterson promised to put Christina through school, but that has not happened.
Christina Raines has moved out and now lives with her sister.
Yesterday, she visited Peterson in jail, but they only talked via video link.
Raines' father says he's afraid Christina will go back to Peterson if he's released.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent O.J. Simpson Discussions

Search the O.J. Simpson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
5 things you need to know Friday Jun '14 dkt5331 1
O.J Simpson murder trail closing arguments (Sep '11) Dec '13 gggggjk2 3
Former sister-in-law of O.J. Simpson talks abou... (Apr '10) Dec '13 gggggjk 5
Did OJ confess to Detective Lange? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Solipso 3
O.J. Simpson On 'Anger Management'? It's A Poss... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Dr J 2
Dominick Dunne, author of crime stories, dies (Sep '09) Jun '13 unnes words 3
OJ Is Guilty But Not Of Murder Author William Dear (Sep '07) Jun '13 k stehle 9
•••
•••