OJ Simpson friend begins Web site for...

OJ Simpson friend begins Web site for legal fund

There are 32 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 15, 2009, titled OJ Simpson friend begins Web site for legal fund. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Claiming O.J. Simpson was dealt an injustice, an effort is under way to solicit money for the former football star's appeal of his Nevada conviction and prison sentence on kidnapping and armed robbery charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JOE

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Mar 15, 2009
Pay back is a bitch OJ.....karma!!!!!!!!!!

“Yankee Redneck”

Since: Dec 06

Original 13 States

#2 Mar 15, 2009
If he gets out he can join the Obama team ... He'd fit right in with the latest appointment of Van Jones (Street Thug)
Natural Selection

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Mar 15, 2009
Well it proves you can get away with murder if you have enough money but if you don't have enough you beg to get someone to bail you out of all lesser offenses.
Turnip Truck Driver

Decatur, GA

#4 Mar 15, 2009
"I hope to help out someone who has gotten to be a good friend," Prody said by telephone from his home in Fargo, N.D. "I want to leverage his name in an effort to right an injustice out there in Las Vegas."<

Translation: I grew accustomed to having an infamous name to throw around and impress people/receive favors when he was boinking my sister. Now that they've broken up, I am no longer able to do that... so I am going to start this bogus legal fund to continue to live off this murderous thug. It means I will not have to earn an honest living and instead of living vicariously through my clueless sister, I can direct connect with the juice himself as his most loyal champion. Despicable, but not surprising. The predatory parasites gorge off each other just as they gorge off their targets.
Sabrina

Deerfield Beach, FL

#5 Mar 15, 2009
Yea right. Who in there right mind would give to this organization...
PLEASE !!
They call me Mr Tibbs

United States

#7 Mar 15, 2009
From the article:

Barrett Prody, the brother of Simpson's former girlfriend, has created a nonprofit corporation and an Internet Web site, the Society Against Legal Injustice Inc., to raise money for Simpson.

The Society Against Legal Injustice??? Please tell me they haven't forgotten about Ron and Nichole already...

Oh yeah, OJ was innocent. I forgot.

Nautilus1

Since: Feb 09

Tampa, FL

#8 Mar 15, 2009
Your focus on punishment alone is your big failure. Punishment has to be combined with methods of treatment and rehabilitation, so the criminal person can change his behaviour and perspective. Also punishment has to be administered in a way that show the society this is just.

The arbitriness of the death penalty in US makes this system unable to have any positive effect.

Sissel

B S , stay in Norway were nothing is illegal
Justice for the Victims
They call me Mr Tibbs

United States

#10 Mar 15, 2009
Makes me think of Aunt Esther from the sitcom Sanford and Son -

"OJ Simpson, you are nothing but a murderous HEATHEN! Amen!"
jimbo

Loxahatchee, FL

#11 Mar 15, 2009
WHAT A JOKE - help OJ ???? Let him rot and be someones prison be- auch ...
Just Sayin

AOL

#13 Mar 15, 2009
Wow, good thing I read that! I was about to send my check to the pediatric oncology hospital, but this is a REAL deserving charity.

Since: Sep 08

Dexter, MI

#15 Mar 15, 2009
Boca Bubba wrote:
If he gets out he can join the Obama team ... He'd fit right in with the latest appointment of Van Jones (Street Thug)
Many say that you are a a KKK neocon idiot. People laugh at you! Even though you love Palin and war criminal Bush...I still read you a little.
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#16 Mar 15, 2009
People have always persecuted this poor man

“Slow Down, Life Is Too Short”

Since: Jun 08

Boca Raton

#17 Mar 15, 2009
OJ who???
Val Constance

Plano, TX

#18 Mar 15, 2009
What a great cause to help out a single father who we can all call an American Hero. Go Bills!
Fed Up

Delray Beach, FL

#19 Mar 15, 2009
Hillary wrote:
People have always persecuted this poor man
So fed up with your sort...You must of been on the jury that freed him of MURDER!

He moved to Florida so he could homestead his home and avoid paying the Golfmans. He will get his due punishment on Judgement Day!
Disgusted

Miami Beach, FL

#20 Mar 15, 2009
This reeks of another fraud. OJ's own attorneys say the legal bills are paid for and so is the appeal. There is no need for this fund other than to defraud anyone who's dumb enough to make a donation. He's earning a well deserved rest were he belongs.
Kid Rock

Pompano Beach, FL

#21 Mar 15, 2009
I just checked the website, the balance of donations was $3.98. Good luck!!!
cry me a river

Miami, FL

#22 Mar 15, 2009
Free OJ....So He can go back to searching for the REAL killers of his ex and goldman;)
Get Serious

Islamorada, FL

#23 Mar 15, 2009
Another "friend" manipulated and taken advantage of by OJ. You should read a book by his ex agent that also supported OJ during the murder trials but then realized how everyone around him were just being misled and manipulated by OJ down the wrong road.
Rev Henry Lyons

Saint Petersburg, FL

#24 Mar 15, 2009
A few years ago, I sent money to Mr. Simpson to buy clean socks and underwear.
I found out that he spent it up on malt liquor, cheap gin, cans of sardines, and cheap toothless women at those no-tell motels.
I've learned my lesson. He won't get another dime from me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O.J. Simpson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News O.J. Simpson Reportedly Beaten, Injured In Prison (Dec '09) Apr '17 Jgr23577 50
The left handed glove Feb '17 Joe Ryan 1
How do I send msg diectily to OJ (Jun '16) Feb '17 Michaelangelo 3
HOW and WHY OJ was framed. (Jul '16) Feb '17 Michaelangelo 8
News O.J. Simpson sentenced to prison in armed robbe... (Dec '08) Oct '16 David Dukes It Out 5,661
News Ex-manager Says OJ Confessed (May '08) Jun '16 sunnyt 53
OJ Is Guilty But Not Of Murder Author William Dear (Sep '07) Jun '16 Planting Evidence 10
More from around the web