OJ is Not Guilty!!!
OJisNotGuilty

Vancouver, WA

#1 Sep 19, 2007
Up for sale is OJisNotGuilty.com if anyone has any inquiries then go to the website.
Richard

Créteil, France

#2 Sep 21, 2007
Murdering people seems to be a fairly normal passtime in the USA. The individual States, notably Texas, are pretty good at killing people as well, particularly those convicted, rightly or wrongly, of committing murder. Only China executes more people than the USA. Who knows how many of theose executed were innocent?

Mr Simpson was found "Not Guilty" of those murders by a jury, who heard the facts. In my opinion, he probably was guilty as charged, but I accept the verdict of the jury, who heard all of the evidence. I did not.

Again I have read various comments about the recent allegations against OJ, but I do not know the facts. Let a jury decide, if he is charged.

It is clear from comments from the police that they want to see OJ in gaol, as a "Not Guilty" verdict always pisses them off. They put in a lot of hard work and free pizzas and coffee to get this guy convicted. Of course they want revenge!
Kathy

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Sep 23, 2007
There is a book for sale "OJ Simpson is Guilty but Not of Murder" on www.amazon.com and in it it discusses how and why Jason Simpson could have murdered Ron and Nicole. I highly recommend it; it will change the minds of many people.

“Truth and Justice”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa

#4 Oct 5, 2007
Kathy wrote:
There is a book for sale "OJ Simpson is Guilty but Not of Murder" on www.amazon.com and in it it discusses how and why Jason Simpson could have murdered Ron and Nicole. I highly recommend it; it will change the minds of many people.
I wish more people would read this book. I have always thought OJ covered for Jason. His mental condition alone should have made them investigate him.. It is true that people that have his disorder usually attack the ones they care about and care about them. Some do not remember what they have done until it is to late. I can not believe that no one has investigated Jason. The Chef would make them no money or no air time though would it. When the dollar sign is at the other end of the tunnel that is all anyone sees including the law enforcement. They all had great tunnel vision.

Your only suppose to be able to be tried once for murder. I do not understand the legal system allowing it to be tried in civil. There is something seriously wrong with that.

“Truth and Justice”

Tampa

#5 Oct 6, 2007
People do not understand that the Goldman's would have dropped their case if OJ would confess. OJ refused knowing that he could never be tried again for the murders. Does that not tell people he is not the murderer?
Xbhou

Fort Pierce, FL

#6 Oct 6, 2007
They jumped on OJ for precisely those reasons and it was one man, DA Gil Garcetti, who did the jumping. Remember, the DA is in charge of the entire prosecution process. THis would make him famous so he ordered his minions into action and they ignored any other suspects.
Xbhou

Fort Pierce, FL

#7 Oct 6, 2007
I have not read this book but I have my doubts about the possibilty of that being true. My own deliberations have led me to the conclusion that it was not Ron GOldman who stumbled into the murder of NIcole Brown, but NIcole Brown who stumbled into the murder of Ron GOldman. OJ's son whould have the same obstacles that OJ would have had, chief among them the gate , the apartment door, and the fact that the children were home and would also have to be killed. Remember, no one knows Nicole will be outside her apartment.

“Truth and Justice”

Tampa

#8 Oct 6, 2007
I was given this book by a friend after she read it. She gave it to me because she had found things I had mentioned that bothered me about the case and what I knew about the son prior to the murders. Jason has a history violent rage mostly against women and weapon of choice knife. He has been hospitalized for this illness. He was on probation for such an attack when the killings occurred and was not taking his medication. He had no rage against the children. OJ thought the children were having a friend sleeping over as well. Nicole had a blunt trauma to the head. She may well have been hit over the head knocked out Goldman killed and then Nicole. From that position it would explain how she was nearly decapitated.

“Truth and Justice”

Tampa

#9 Oct 6, 2007
I think Nicole answered the door. That explains the ice cream not yet thawed.
battery jackson

Lynchburg, VA

#10 Apr 16, 2010
OJisNotGuilty wrote:
Up for sale is OJisNotGuilty.com if anyone has any inquiries then go to the website.
well not anymore it's not!:D
CMB9698

Milton, FL

#11 May 3, 2010
Kathy wrote:
This is absurd. There was no evidence Jason had anything to do with this. all of the evidence pointed to OJ.
Gary Farland

Saint Paul, MN

#12 May 14, 2010
The only good book on the Simpson trial is Killing Time. Reading it you realize that if Simpson had done the murder that the evidence would have been overwhelming, given the terrific struggle that took place. Also, I have been to Simpson's house at night and it is obvious that if the Bronco pulled up at night that the limo driver would have seen and heard it. And the idea that he would kill Nicole to be found by the children is not believable. I also think he was set up with his latest arrest. Certainly, he did not deserve such jail time. I watched the judge on YouTube giving the verdict and she is a flake, and looked guilty herself.
majorleaguejoker

AOL

#13 Jun 16, 2011
Troubled wrote:
People do not understand that the Goldman's would have dropped their case if OJ would confess. OJ refused knowing that he could never be tried again for the murders. Does that not tell people he is not the murderer?
O.J. wouldn't admit to the murders because he would surely be ostracized more than he already was. Most, if not all of his personal fortune was spent for his defense and he knew legally that his football pension couldn't be garnished so what did he have to lose going to civil court? Anybody who believes William Dear's book is a certifide idiot. It's all speculation and doesn't present any physical evidence that Jason was even at the crime scene. All the physical and circumstantial evidence points to one person, O.J. Simpson. Anybody swallowing what Dear is selling is aimpleton plain and simple.
Marla

Brooksville, FL

#14 Jul 6, 2011
Juice has a picture of me taped on the wall of his cell at Nevada State Prison.
I'll be there waiting for him when he's released.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/fat%20thon...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O.J. Simpson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News O.J. Simpson Reportedly Beaten, Injured In Prison (Dec '09) Apr '17 Jgr23577 50
The left handed glove Feb '17 Joe Ryan 1
How do I send msg diectily to OJ (Jun '16) Feb '17 Michaelangelo 3
HOW and WHY OJ was framed. (Jul '16) Feb '17 Michaelangelo 8
News O.J. Simpson sentenced to prison in armed robbe... (Dec '08) Oct '16 David Dukes It Out 5,661
News Ex-manager Says OJ Confessed (May '08) Jun '16 sunnyt 53
OJ Is Guilty But Not Of Murder Author William Dear (Sep '07) Jun '16 Planting Evidence 10
More from around the web