Britney Spears is set to sing a duet ...

Britney Spears is set to sing a duet with the late Marilyn Monroe.

There are 9 comments on the PR-inside.com story from May 11, 2007, titled Britney Spears is set to sing a duet with the late Marilyn Monroe.. In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

Movie & Entertainment News provided by bangshowbiz.biz 2007-05-09 17:51:30 - Britney Spears is set to sing a duet with the late Marilyn Monroe. via PR-inside.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

Since: Dec 06

Hamilton, Canada

#1 May 11, 2007
I bet Marilyn is rolling over puking in her grave
the truth

Irvington, NJ

#2 May 11, 2007
poor marilyn, what an insult for her!!
J-maann

AOL

#3 May 14, 2007
I never heard marilyn monroe sing before. But britney is a very good singer & I'm sure if marilyn could see this she'd be really happy.

Since: Jan 07

Hartford, connecticut

#4 May 14, 2007
J-maann wrote:
I never heard marilyn monroe sing before. But britney is a very good singer & I'm sure if marilyn could see this she'd be really happy.
Nah, this is an insult to Marilyn...itz like comparing a 4 year old child's fingerpainting to Picasso...
thenewmarilyn

Balcatta, Australia

#5 May 15, 2007
I think Marilyn could sing better than Britney. A duet would probably only make Brits look bad.
fed-x

Canton, IL

#6 May 16, 2007
hopefully brit can join marylin real soon!!!!!!!!!!
THa

San Clemente, CA

#7 May 20, 2007
fed-x wrote:
hopefully brit can join marylin real soon!!!!!!!!!!
let me asked you something what did britney ever did to you? she wont be joining marilyn real soon cuz this girl aight going anywhere. en quit hating just because britney dump kfed does not mean shes going to die.
Chris

Pompton Lakes, NJ

#8 May 26, 2007
Here we go again, Marilyn Monroe to the rescue! Why can't these no-talent skanks leave Marilyn Monroe alone? Britney should just keep on doing her kareoke shows on the trailer park circuit and let Marilyn rest in peace. No matter how much they try, NO ONE can be Marilyn again. You hear that too Cristina Aguilera?!
fed-x

Canton, IL

#9 May 28, 2007
THa wrote:
<quoted text>
let me asked you something what did britney ever did to you? she wont be joining marilyn real soon cuz this girl aight going anywhere. en quit hating just because britney dump kfed does not mean shes going to die.
she didn't polish my knob right

all she did was gag on the monster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nsync Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dancing with the Stars : Wanya Morris' 'Bye Bye... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Amused Octopus 1
News DWTS' "Famous Dances Night" Will Include *NSYNC... (Apr '16) Apr '16 RIP Prince 1
News 2013's Best Music Moments From *NSYNC To Beyonce (Dec '13) Dec '13 Miley 1
News 'Mother' Actor Harris Confirms He's Gay - Actor... (Jun '09) Nov '13 TheAfroHedgehog 5
News Do we think Justin is sexy? (Sep '06) Oct '13 Silane 92
News JC Chasez On 'Ghost Whisperer' (Dec '06) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
News LI's new fab four (Apr '08) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 16
More from around the web