Noranians Disappointed That MMFF-P Snubbed 'Thy Womb'; Mendoza Says It's No Big Deal

Jun 19, 2012 Read more: Manila Bulletin 12

MANILA, Philippines Fans of Nora Aunor couldn't hide their outrage over the decision of this year's Metro Manila Film Festival-Philippines organizers to deny the inclusion of her collaborative film with internationally-renowned director Brillante Mendoza in the lineup of competing films for 2012.

Read more
Yoly Ejanda

Menlo Park, CA

#1 Jun 21, 2012
I'm just curious. Why was it
denied. There must be a darn good reason. Can anybody fill me in as to the most justifiable reason why they did so?
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

#2 Jun 21, 2012
I don't like Nora Aunor!! All her movies , all about slavery, slapping, kicking , putting down the Filipino Image, yelling at the poor people, dress up really like a slavery, it's all about poor images of Filipino people, it's a bad influence, Filipinos would always think that our Filipino people are hopeless than they could not find a good job except " labandera, katulong only or slave worker" I do not like Nora Aunor because she was drug addict! I don't care if she has a nice voice it's just I don't like Nora Aunor !! Bad Influence to Filipino Society! I don't like all her movies!!! It's all about slavery and bad Imagess!! I's rather see her acting as a farmer so that people knows how to learn farming in their own land!! Slavery? NO WAY!!!
royalpopular

Aiea, HI

#3 Jun 22, 2012
in fairness to ms. nora aunor she is the epitome of the real and real life of a filipino people. with out her who will portray the labandera, the atsay the farmer etc. she is the new bayani, remember the the flor contemplacion story. drug addict we don't know that for sure cause while she was in the US she was pardoned and become a US citizen if not she was already deported but instead they granted her a us citizen status. long live nora aunor
DontheAmericanis busybody

Burnaby, Canada

#4 Jun 22, 2012
Nora Aunor is the bayani in the Philippines? Are you kidding me! She has no moral values!

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#5 Jun 23, 2012
DontheAmericanisbusybody wrote:
Nora Aunor is the bayani in the Philippines? Are you kidding me! She has no moral values!
Must research this woman as I want to find out more about you and your mother Crystal.
diehard ray

Caloocan, Philippines

#6 Jun 30, 2012
crystal wrote:
I don't like Nora Aunor!! All her movies , all about slavery, slapping, kicking , putting down the Filipino Image, yelling at the poor people, dress up really like a slavery, it's all about poor images of Filipino people, it's a bad influence, Filipinos would always think that our Filipino people are hopeless than they could not find a good job except " labandera, katulong only or slave worker" I do not like Nora Aunor because she was drug addict! I don't care if she has a nice voice it's just I don't like Nora Aunor !! Bad Influence to Filipino Society! I don't like all her movies!!! It's all about slavery and bad Imagess!! I's rather see her acting as a farmer so that people knows how to learn farming in their own land!! Slavery? NO WAY!!!
My wild guess,Crystall you are a domestic Helper in Canada or care Giver, in short a Slave. No wonder you've hated slavery. Self Pity. do you think you are a good influence to the
filipino society ? maybe you can help by planting rice. you can start now.
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

#7 Jun 30, 2012
diehard ray wrote:
<quoted text> My wild guess,Crystall you are a domestic Helper in Canada or care Giver, in short a Slave. No wonder you've hated slavery. Self Pity. do you think you are a good influence to the
filipino society ? maybe you can help by planting rice. you can start now.
we do, in fact we never buy rice, fresh vegetables, fruits , we got lots of livestock,etc. Why I'm here? Why not! Of course for myself. And why are you in the Philippines? Ok, let's assume that I'm one of your stupid wild guess, So what?? Does it make you feel embarrass? For me NO!! Well, stupid braincells, whatever you do in this entire Universe, it doesn't matter if you are a lawyer, President, Nurse, Doctor, Businessman, Corrupt man, slave man(like you), Nanny, Caregiver, Thief, Mafia, Police, FBI, Bill Gates, Henry Sy, Scaremonger, Writers, Farmers, Educators, Psychiatrist , Queen in England, Prime Ministers, disable, Fraudster, Scammer, Bank manager, Car Racer,Bank Executive , Interceptors, Inventors, geologist, Scientist, Car napper, Human Smugglers, Pirater , terrorist, religious, etc.-- we only have the same MOTIVE- to live and to die. When you live, all you do it to eat, to drink, to laugh, to cry, to dance, to hurt, to etc. All the money we earned goes everything to the toilet bowl? same as the Slave, sane as the mafia, same as the nanny, same as the caregiver, same as the Bill Gates , same as the the Lazy American by receiving welfare checks, we all have the same motives. We breath, exhale and inhale, we breath the same Air in this UNIverse etc. So, you idiot American, You are very older than me, you been in this Universe for many years, yet you don't understand why all these things exist because you are dumb stupid American living in the Philippines while sucking up American taxpayers money! by eating steaks in the Philippines, while humiliating Filipino people and you are such a suck up American who only knows how to bully people! Yes, idiot, you should go dig a whole for yourself and buried yourself because you are one rotten Apples in American Society! Bow go to your grave now and don't ever comeback your soul in this Universe.
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

#8 Jun 30, 2012
diehard ray wrote:
<quoted text> My wild guess,Crystall you are a domestic Helper in Canada or care Giver, in short a Slave. No wonder you've hated slavery. Self Pity. do you think you are a good influence to the
filipino society ? maybe you can help by planting rice. you can start now.
Yes , I am a good influence to the Filipino Society because I helped them how to motivate or move their ass without depending government's help. You are lucky that the American Taxpayers pays your eating steaks everyday, humiliating Filipino people, always sitting down on your computer for 24/7days and at the same time receiving welfare checks from the American Government. All you do with your welfare checks, buy steaks, Vodka, bar girls, eat good food, dress nicely while sucking up from the American Taxpayers money. Of course not to mention Nannies and Caregivers Tax money! They are scrubbing toilet bowls and taking care of the American families while you're sucking up their tax money by having a good steaks everyday .You are useless American living in the Philippines. Shame on you!
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

#9 Jun 30, 2012
I like to see Nora Aunor as a Singer but not in the movie like being slapped, being kicked, eating with the handsm dress up like really slave. It's not a good influence. And I don't like movies that it's all about kids being poor. They should show movies for kids how to motivate himself to be a good citizens not all about slapping, kicking, drinking, womanizing , mistresses, indecent movies, etc. it's bad bad. As I've said kids would think that they only know how to be a labandera, or yaya all the time. They shouldn't should the movie about our Filipina wthat our men are useless. It's all about sex with foreigners or sex, sex, I hate those. You are promoting prostitution in the Philippines. Too many Foreigner men go to Rurals areas or provinces just to go and fuck our innocent girls. They think that those women are reserves for American Horny Tourist. Shame on you men!

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#10 Jun 30, 2012
crystal wrote:
I like to see Nora Aunor as a Singer but not in the movie like being slapped, being kicked, eating with the handsm dress up like really slave. It's not a good influence. And I don't like movies that it's all about kids being poor. They should show movies for kids how to motivate himself to be a good citizens not all about slapping, kicking, drinking, womanizing , mistresses, indecent movies, etc. it's bad bad. As I've said kids would think that they only know how to be a labandera, or yaya all the time. They shouldn't should the movie about our Filipina wthat our men are useless. It's all about sex with foreigners or sex, sex, I hate those. You are promoting prostitution in the Philippines. Too many Foreigner men go to Rurals areas or provinces just to go and fuck our innocent girls. They think that those women are reserves for American Horny Tourist. Shame on you men!
Crystal the Topix quarter-wit, I can't exaggerate and call you a half-wit LOL!! Innocent girls!! like you and your cousins who sell themselves for pizza and OJ.
aidatoronto canada

Scarborough, Canada

#12 Jul 17, 2012
crystal wrote:
I don't like Nora Aunor!! All her movies , all about slavery, slapping, kicking , putting down the Filipino Image, yelling at the poor people, dress up really like a slavery, it's all about poor images of Filipino people, it's a bad influence, Filipinos would always think that our Filipino people are hopeless than they could not find a good job except " labandera, katulong only or slave worker" I do not like Nora Aunor because she was drug addict! I don't care if she has a nice voice it's just I don't like Nora Aunor !! Bad Influence to Filipino Society! I don't like all her movies!!! It's all about slavery and bad Imagess!! I's rather see her acting as a farmer so that people knows how to learn farming in their own land!! Slavery? NO WAY!!!
if can't say good at all..u don't deserve space here...JUST SHUT UP!!!
nelskil

Philippines

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Crystal you shut up did you bring honor to our country ? unlike Nora Aunor she always bring honor to the Philippines

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nora Aunor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nora's best film of all time (Jan '12) Oct '13 Ed garcia of saud... 16
News Sarah G, Nora Aunor honored with Ani ng Dangal (Mar '13) Mar '13 sandy 1
News Nora Aunor returns, denies charging P1-M talent... (Aug '11) Feb '13 nelskil 9
News Aunor, Dantes Win Plum Awards in 2012 MMFF (Dec '12) Jan '13 melvinvelasco 2
News 'Thy Womb' a contender for Golden Lion award (Aug '12) Dec '12 nelskil 5
News Will Angel Locsin do a remake of 'Himala?' (Jun '09) Dec '12 nelskil 26
@jorlipot: Sorry sa noranians. Pero natatakot a... (Aug '11) Dec '12 nelskil 15
More from around the web