'Thy Womb' a contender for Golden Lio...

'Thy Womb' a contender for Golden Lion award

There are 5 comments on the ABS-CBN News story from Aug 24, 2012, titled 'Thy Womb' a contender for Golden Lion award. In it, ABS-CBN News reports that:

The Filipino independent film "Thy Womb" has been announced as among the contenders for the highest honor at the annual Venice Film Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABS-CBN News.

wilfredo

Makkah, Saudi Arabia

#1 Aug 24, 2012
I WISH HER GOODLUCKS (Nora Aunor)
Yoly Ejanda

San Francisco, CA

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Good Luck Nora and to the entire production staff of "Thy Womb." Just to be a contender for this prestigious award is an honor by itself. You really made us very proud of you. God bless.
shirley

Hampton Park, Australia

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Yoly Ejanda wrote:
Good Luck Nora and to the entire production staff of "Thy Womb." Just to be a contender for this prestigious award is an honor by itself. You really made us very proud of you. God bless.
we love you forever :)<3
beverly babor

Philippines

#4 Sep 2, 2012
good luck ms. nora aunor! noranians are really very proud of you!
nelskil

Pasig City, Philippines

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Good Luck Ate Guy manalo't matalo we are really very proud of you nag iisa kalang talaga we love you forever. God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nora Aunor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Angel Locsin do a remake of 'Himala?' (Jun '09) May '15 dale 27
nora's best film of all time (Jan '12) Oct '13 Ed garcia of saud... 16
News Sarah G, Nora Aunor honored with Ani ng Dangal (Mar '13) Mar '13 sandy 1
News Nora Aunor returns, denies charging P1-M talent... (Aug '11) Feb '13 nelskil 9
News Aunor, Dantes Win Plum Awards in 2012 MMFF (Dec '12) Jan '13 melvinvelasco 2
News Noranians Disappointed That MMFF-P Snubbed 'Thy... (Jun '12) Dec '12 nelskil 12
@jorlipot: Sorry sa noranians. Pero natatakot a... (Aug '11) Dec '12 nelskil 15
More from around the web