Could Grunge Nirvana Happen with Join...

Could Grunge Nirvana Happen with Joint Pearl Jam, Soundgarden Tour?

There are 2 comments on the Concert Tour story from Sep 17, 2012, titled Could Grunge Nirvana Happen with Joint Pearl Jam, Soundgarden Tour?. In it, Concert Tour reports that:

Could Pearl Jam and Soundgarden be planning on heading out on the road together next year in what would surely be one of the biggest tour packages of the year? The internet certainly thinks so, and the internet may be right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Concert Tour.

Toshala

San Jose, CA

#1 Sep 21, 2012
that WOULD be awesome but I've read where the very idea of Matt playing as drummer for both bands would be too draining as each band would perhaps play at LEAST a 2 hour show.....even Matt has said in interviews he couldn't do it......now if PJ brought in a drummer or 2 from their past to trade off with Matt, hmmmm, THAT might make it doable.....in which case, come to SF guys, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Kurt Cocaine

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2012
I bet they would do some Temple of the Dog tunes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nirvana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nirvana Fans Furious About Chili Peppers Video (May '06) Aug '17 Rhetrick 698
News Kurt Cobain topples Elvis as highest-paid dead ... (Oct '06) Jul '17 ole dude 157
News New band of the day - METZ (Feb '14) May '17 texas pete 32
The true story behind the lyrics to Smells Like... (Jun '07) May '17 Trumpelstilt 3,178
News Psychic Says Kurt Cobain Was A 16th Century Mur... (May '06) Aug '16 LisaW 61
News Courtney Love Reminisces About Kurt Cobain on A... (May '14) Aug '16 LisaW 3
News Prince's Most Superhuman Moments (Apr '16) May '16 Anya 3
More from around the web