Allentown mayor Pawlowski takes Journ...

Allentown mayor Pawlowski takes Journey's drumsticks in hand

There are 3 comments on the The Morning Call story from Sep 1, 2011, titled Allentown mayor Pawlowski takes Journey's drumsticks in hand. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

It seemed new members were in abundance for the three classic rock bands - Journey, Foreigner and Night Ranger - who played Wednesday at Allentown Fair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

mostcanbebought

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2011
I was just wondering if the new venue hockey arena will be taking perfoormers from the Great Allentown Fair and moving it downtown? What will happen to AG hall and the track seating, and of corse the farmers market? I am sure it will be slated for some developer lol.
Robert Blake

Morrisville, PA

#2 Sep 8, 2011
mostcanbebought wrote:
I was just wondering if the new venue hockey arena will be taking perfoormers from the Great Allentown Fair and moving it downtown? What will happen to AG hall and the track seating, and of corse the farmers market? I am sure it will be slated for some developer lol.
Ed wants the fairgrounds for low income housing built by BJ Reilly.
Nittany Lion

Christmas, FL

#3 Sep 9, 2011
What has happened to Allentown? When I lived there in the 60's and 70's it was an "All American City", now I'm not sure there is a simple description for the City.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Night Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 10 Things you Might Not Know about Birthday Boy... (Jan '16) 11 hr aq dragon 2
News Hear retro hits from Night Ranger, Lonestar at ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 jwd 1
News Don't Stop Believing: Journey and Foreigner to ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 kbb 3
Night Ranger Pictures (Jul '11) Jul '11 Desire 1
News Night Ranger, Point of Grace confirmed for fair (Mar '10) Mar '10 Mothman 4
News Journey and Night Ranger at Richmond Coliseum (Sep '09) Sep '09 kandra phillips 1
News New promoters revamp Jamesville Balloon Fest mu... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Judy 1
More from around the web