Failed refugee claimants find sanctua...

Failed refugee claimants find sanctuary in churches

There are 7 comments on the The Guelph Mercury story from Oct 14, 2012, titled Failed refugee claimants find sanctuary in churches. In it, The Guelph Mercury reports that:

Hungarian Roma family , Jozsef Pusuma, 41,Timea Daroczi, 31 and daughter Viktoria Pusuma, 4 are all seeking asylum in Canada and are hiding in a Toronto area church after the Immigration and Refugee Board denied their refugee claim and they were ordered to be deported on Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guelph Mercury.

Liz

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 15, 2012

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#2 Oct 23, 2012
Stupid gypsies should all go to Canada and stay there.
I-Magyar

Toronto, Canada

#3 Oct 23, 2012
NO they shouldn't come here!!!

The one's here should have their asses deported back to India where they came from in the first place!!!

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#4 Oct 23, 2012
I-Magyar wrote:
NO they shouldn't come here!!!
The one's here should have their asses deported back to India where they came from in the first place!!!
I thought Canada was the place of love and peace.
What happened to you I-Magyar, stopped taking peace drugs, saw reality and turned into a "racist" ;)?
I-Magyar

Toronto, Canada

#5 Oct 23, 2012
It is the place of love and peace, but not for any group of people who come here illegally and only to reap the benefits of our hospitality, cheat the system and have no intention to get a job and become self-sufficient, and that goes for anybody not just the gypsys. No drugs!! Racist NO!! thats you!!

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#6 Oct 23, 2012
Oh really?
But I thought evil Jobbik was building concentration camps for Gypsies, so they have a right to come to canada?
Proud Hungarian

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#7 Oct 24, 2012
We have a poor immigration system here in Canada. If those gypsies tried following the proper steps to get in the country then I wouldn't have a problem with them staying but like a typical gypsy they tried to cheat our system and are wasting are countries court times and money hiding in a church. Canada is too soft on illegal immigrants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nigel Bennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas bulletin warns cops of potential threats (May '15) May '15 Donny Brook 1
News Costco Sorry for Putting Bible in Fiction Aisle (Nov '13) Nov '13 Unacceptable 1
News Willits area datebook (Nov '13) Nov '13 Here Is One 1
News Anti-drones demo staged at RAF base (Apr '13) Apr '13 istkhar ahmad 1
News Hutaree militia members sue state cop and FBI a... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News "Sanctuary Church" Holds Immigration Festival a... (May '12) May '12 Disgusting 3
News NATO: The Chicago Summit and U.S. Foreign Policy (May '12) May '12 neobyzantine 1
More from around the web