Kidman and Diaz 'top of the flops' fo...

Kidman and Diaz 'top of the flops' for box office value... while Pitt and Aniston reign supreme

There are 3 comments on the This Is London story from Jul 27, 2008, titled Kidman and Diaz 'top of the flops' for box office value... while Pitt and Aniston reign supreme. In it, This Is London reports that:

Nicole Kidman was today named as Hollywood's least value-for-money star, coming two places below her former boyfriend Tom Cruise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This Is London.

What a joke

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 27, 2008
She I'm not the only one who thinks she's an awful actress. This is the second year in a row that she was the least value for the money in box office value. She's The Queen Of Flops. Australia should get her on this list for the third year in a row.
Danny

Cape Town, South Africa

#2 Jul 31, 2008
You cannot judge an actresses ability to act by the number of fickle people they attract to the movies. thtas why we have awards and Nicole Kidman is the Queen and Emperress of acting awards
Naked J

Spring, TX

#3 Feb 17, 2011
Her former boyfriend? Weren't she and TOP GUN legally married at some point or was that a commitment ceremony? Doesn't she have kids with Keith Urban now and seems a whole lot happier? I don't think I've seen Nicole in anything since Practical Magic or Bewitched (remake). Guess I will have to see what she has been up work-wise, not that I really care! Pasty white female redheads aren't my thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicole Kidman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawyer2Lawyer: Pam Smart Case Back in the News (Nov '07) Jul '16 Who Cares 2
Nicole Kidman is ugly (Dec '09) Jun '15 ShanMaLady 22
News Nicole Kidman Clears Path to Marry Keith Urban (Apr '06) Apr '15 fan 2
News Christopher Walken Joins Jason Bateman, Nicole ... (May '14) May '14 MirrorMirror 1
News FEATURE: Juggling a cacophony of tongues, UN in... (Oct '13) Oct '13 entatiki 10
News Nicole Kidman: Keith is my 'love shield' (Mar '13) Mar '13 Paul 1
News Kidman makes a splash (Feb '13) Feb '13 Beverly Clark 1
More from around the web