Johnny Depp rescues Cage

Nov 14, 2009 Full story: PMFM 92.9FM

Johnny Depp has vowed to save Nicolas Cage from financial ruin. The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' hunk was horrified to hear the actor has ran into difficulties over a $6million tax bill and has pledged to support the 'Con Air' hunk through his plight because of the assistance he gave Johnny when he was first trying to make it in Hollywood.

Full Story
Theresa

Lynbrook, NY

#2 Nov 22, 2009
When I heard about Nicholas Cage's unfortunate situation, I knew that Johnny Depp would be there for him. Johnny Depp never forgets his roots and those who've helped him. He is a kind and charitable person and that's why so many of us adore him. He is not only beautiful in his looks. Within him, he has a beautiful spirit!
Loves Nic Cage

AOL

#4 May 31, 2010
What an awesome thing to do!!
cjcupid

West Palm Beach, FL

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Nic Cage has always been and always will be my favorite actor. He seems like such a lovable person who is not a sheep but is his own man. Johnny Depp is another good natured living doll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicolas Cage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A 'Knowing' Glance for Nicolas Cage - Alex Proy... (Dec '07) May '14 vicky laster 3
Nicolas Cage NAKED: NUDE Videos and Photos (Nov '12) May '14 norwen 2
Animals' sex-life inspires Nicolas Cage to eat ... (May '10) Jan '14 Victoria 2
Is there anybody out there? (Feb '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
Ghost Rider Video Game Coming Soon (May '06) Jul '13 torune_xyz 3
REVIEW: The Croods (Apr '13) Apr '13 Chavo del eight 1
Nic Cage at war with Hollywood (Oct '12) Oct '12 baxterfischer 1
More from around the web