Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback

Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback

There are 2 comments on the KQJK - Test Homepage V2 story from Jun 15, 2010, titled Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback. In it, KQJK - Test Homepage V2 reports that:

Few bands did more than Nickelback to establish the force of slick, commercially minded post-grunge in the 2000s.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KQJK - Test Homepage V2.

purposefullyanon ymous

Carson, CA

#1 Jul 11, 2010
A million years ago, Chad Kroeger saw me on ECTV, & he also read things that I wrote out on my channel about my life. I've always loved Nickelback (although I understandably feel differently now that Chad Kroeger is sharing his life & bed with a woman other than me). I bought Dark Horse & got chills when I heard the songs on it. I wrote To Chad, but I never (of course) got a reply back from him (hence the reason why I would NEVER be foolish enough to say anything to anybody WHOM I DIDN'T KNOW about this). I told Chad that I would be at a certain bar. One of Nickelback's band members talked to me at this bar & made a reference to something I'd written to Chad (via Nickelback's myspace account). This of course caused me (the naive fool who would never commit suicide but who is truly ambiguous when it comes to her desire to live or not) to BELIEVE that Chad did write all those songs on Dark Horse for & about me. I sent to Chad about 1000 short & long letters in 10 month's time, until I finally realized that I'd been fkd with for some unknown reason. Chad may very well have written those songs like "Gotta Be Somebody" & "You're Never Gonna Be Alone" about his IDEALIZED me, but (deep down) he's a Rock Star who loves his freedom & lifestyle. I think he must have realized that he could never be with me (the real woman). I "labeled" Chad Kroeger EVIL, because what Chad did to me by having Daniel speak to me made me FALSELY believe that Chad LOVED me & would save me. But the truth is that I know (deep down) I couldn't be with Chad anyway. I should have known this (based on all the terrible, TRUE things people say about his bad behavior) from the start, but Chad's a "weird" one. Chad does mean, cruel, CRUDE things, yet writes beautiful LOVE ballads & songs like "Savin Me". Chad Kroeger is a PUZZLE... Read more:
1992 anonymous

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jul 12, 2010
Why do people have to say stupid s**t all the time.
These comments get very lame sometimes.
Chad is a good singer and songwriter, the songs he writes come deep down, he got some really good songs out there. Every year at my schools class day they play "photograph", it makes everybody think about there days in school, and is now coming to a end. And now i get that moment. Chad will always write and sing great music. Nickelback & Chad is amazing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nickelback Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nickelback: timeless legends of rock (mockument... Oct 18 MagikMike 1
Chad Kroeger need long hair! (Jul '06) Oct 15 Traci 65
News Chad Kroeger reportedly dumped girlfriend for A... (Aug '12) Jan '16 Kimmerz 10
Far Away original (Jul '06) Nov '15 dtr 39
New Nickelback video an insult to firefighters (Sep '06) Oct '15 Cam 19
Get a Nickelback or Limp Bizkit tattoo (Oct '15) Oct '15 BeenBitten 1
does anyone want to buy a Nickelback autographe... (Mar '13) May '15 Jazzyjay 2
More from around the web