we know theres 3 ppl in the band
KELLY Luna

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2008
ANY ONE THERE
i love nick jonas

Kent, WA

#6 Feb 10, 2008
hey is anyone on?? joe use to be my fav but now nick is!!!!i have posters of them all over my room!
Nick Jonas

United States

#7 Feb 10, 2008
Hey, I once I heard about this chat room, I thought that this would be a great way to keep in touch with my fans!

Love,
Nick

P.S. I know what youre probably thinking- "You are not the real Nick Jonas." If you dont believe me, ask me questions only the real Nick Jonas would know and I hope you come to find I am Nick Jonas!
I love nick jonas

Trenton, NJ

#8 Feb 10, 2008
What cocert did you play at on feb. 5?
Nick Jonas

AOL

#9 Feb 10, 2008
I love nick jonas wrote:
What cocert did you play at on feb. 5?
We were on the "When You Look Me In The Eyes" Concert Tour at Everett, Washington!

“Back.... for now.”

Since: Jan 08

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Feb 10, 2008
i love nick jonas wrote:
hey is anyone on?? joe use to be my fav but now nick is!!!!i have posters of them all over my room!
OMG same here.. some i drew like 20 of them... and about 50 more i got at a store or on ebay
I love nick jonas

Trenton, NJ

#11 Feb 10, 2008
Omg it is really you!!!I was at that cocert!!! It was so cool when you did that no handed cartwheel of part of the stage!!!anyway as u can probly tell I love you!!!
I love nick jonas

Trenton, NJ

#12 Feb 10, 2008
Is it true you are going out with miley cyrus?
indigo

Berkeley, CA

#13 Feb 10, 2008
Nick Jonas wrote:
Hey, I once I heard about this chat room, I thought that this would be a great way to keep in touch with my fans!
Love,
Nick
P.S. I know what youre probably thinking- "You are not the real Nick Jonas." If you dont believe me, ask me questions only the real Nick Jonas would know and I hope you come to find I am Nick Jonas!
hey!
my name is indigo and my friend kat is here also.
we were wondering whats your middle name and did you really get miley cyrus pregnant?
Nick Jonas

AOL

#14 Feb 10, 2008
indigo wrote:
<quoted text>
hey!
my name is indigo and my friend kat is here also.
we were wondering whats your middle name and did you really get miley cyrus pregnant?
Middle Name- Jerry
And Miley isnt pregnant and never has been. It was all a rumor cause some guy took a printed story and "photoshoped" it to turn it into a different story saying Miley was pregnent. Thats the truth. Never once did she ever get pregnent.

Love,
Nick
I love nick jonas

Trenton, NJ

#15 Feb 10, 2008
So r u still goin out wit her?you and ur brothers should make a show on disney channel or whatever channel u want that would be so awsome!!!and a girl I was talking to found out you email and I was wondering if it really is ur email.....is it xxxnick.jonasxxx@yahoo.com?
I love nick jonas

Trenton, NJ

#16 Feb 10, 2008
Hey how ald r u I am just wondering???!!! My name is austyn and I know it sounds like a boy name but I AM a girl!! People sometimes make fun of me for having a boy name it sucks
Nick Jonas

AOL

#17 Feb 10, 2008
I love nick jonas wrote:
So r u still goin out wit her?you and ur brothers should make a show on disney channel or whatever channel u want that would be so awsome!!!and a girl I was talking to found out you email and I was wondering if it really is ur email.....is it xxxnick.jonasxxx@yahoo.com?
We broke up a long time ago and we do have a movie and a series on Disney Channel coming out later this year. The movie is "Camp Rock" and the series is called "J.O.N.A.S." That is not my email. There are tons of fake email addressess out in the internet claiming to be myne however non of them are mine. I dont even use Yahoo. Dont ask for my email cause I wouldnt give it to you anyways. SORRY!
Love,
Nicholas Jonas
Nick Jonas

AOL

#18 Feb 10, 2008
I love nick jonas wrote:
Hey how ald r u I am just wondering???!!! My name is austyn and I know it sounds like a boy name but I AM a girl!! People sometimes make fun of me for having a boy name it sucks
Kevin- 20
Joe-18
Nick (ME)- 15
Frankie(my younger brother. AKA-Bonus Jonas)- 7
When Frankie gets older, he wants to be in myne and my brothers band as the drummer!

Sorry for the people making fun of you for your name.

Love,
Nick
XOXOXO
Nick Jonas

AOL

#19 Feb 10, 2008
I made a mistake.
Kevin is 19.
Joe is 18.

I fell pretty dumb for not getting my own brothers ages right!!!
i love nick jonas

Kent, WA

#20 Feb 10, 2008
oh ya thats fine i wouldnt ask you for it, think that is rude. so whats up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 114
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Jonas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chat with me nick jonas (Aug '09) Oct 1 Emilee miller 789
VIDEO: Nick Jonas Naked - Cock Exposed!!! (Sep '12) Jun '14 Billy D 6
Nick Jonas (Sep '08) Apr '14 jamesrichard121 56
Demi Lovato takes a break from the Neon Lights ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 demi lovato 1
Drake and Rihanna, just DATE already (Mar '14) Mar '14 Big mike 6
Now Playing Onstage in Miami - Week of 3/09/2014 (Mar '14) Mar '14 Demi Lovato 1
Live review: Demi Lovato, Time Warner Cable Arena (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big mike 2

Nick Jonas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE