Nick Carter's Girlfriend
Curious

Woodstock, Canada

#1 Mar 23, 2008
So who is our boy nick dating these days?
Nicks Girl

Evansville, WI

#2 Sep 6, 2008
Some Fan Who he met years ago and they regained friendship and stuff hopefully they'll come out with everything and shes very nice i heard
undermybreath

Windsor, Canada

#3 Sep 23, 2008
how do you know? do you know him or her?
who is she? what does she look like?
jessica f alex jackson

Dover, NH

#5 Jul 12, 2009
Nick girl back off to nick
carter will cheating on you see about that please say yes to me go out with me
jessica f alex jackson

Dover, NH

#6 Jul 12, 2009
beaging the sentces nick girl
jessica f alex jackson

Dover, NH

#7 Jul 12, 2009
But I have boyfriend stronger realtoinships with his name is alexjacksons he is so cute
megan carr

Dubuque, IA

#9 Feb 12, 2011
girling megan carr see we are married i love you together nick carter house of carters back street boys hang out hotel room kiss get bed love talk
megan carr

Dubuque, IA

#10 Feb 17, 2011
megan carter his boying nick carter husband i love you kiss together doing in back street boys hang out married house car hotel room get care megan carr i come back in back street boys megan carr wife girling wife i love you millennium together good love boying husband nick carter
AMANDA

Denver, CO

#11 Aug 25, 2011
DAER MY BOYFRIDEY YOU HVEN AMANDA IN UATH NOW YOU NEED BECKRUP WERTH HER NOW NOW OK YOU HVEN AMANDA NOW WE AER GOTTY MERRD SOON OK 67 DAYS OK
amanda

Denver, CO

#12 Sep 2, 2011
daer POP SONGR NICK AMANDA SAED HI YOU DONE TODAY YOU AER SONG FRO ME MY BIDATHY OK I AM31 NOW MISS YOU NOW OK WE FEEL IN LOVE WERTH YOU NOW OK HAERD YOU GOTTY BECKRUP NOW IS OK YOU HVEN MW NOW OK LOVE YOU OK NICK AMANDA PIEASS LOVE YOUR FRILDEISWY OK
amanda

Denver, CO

#13 Sep 4, 2011
DAER NICKAMANDA HI YOU DONE NOW OK AMANDA GRILD=FRIDEY NOW IN UATH NOW HOME NOW OK SONG BY YOU OK AMANDA LOVE YOU MY BABY OK AMANDA NEED SEE YOU HER IN UATH NOW OK WEAER GOTTY MAERRDD OK AMANDA MISS YOU OK
AMANDA

Denver, CO

#14 Dec 13, 2011
DAER NICK I AM BECKRUP WERTH JSITN NOW HE IS NOW GRILDEY NOW YOU GOTTY AMANDA IN UAYH NOW MY BIGTHDAY COME UP 3 DAYS YOU SONG FOR ME SEE NO TV SONG FOR ME OK WE GOTTY MAERRD 56 DYAS SEE YOU MISS YOU NOW AMANDA IFEEL LOVE YOU NOW OK SEE YOU NOW I AM HOME NOW OK WWS TALK TO JUSTIN NOW NO HE NOT MY BOYFRIDEY OK HVEN YOU NOW OK
AMANDA

Eagle Mountain, UT

#15 Sep 20, 2012
DAER MY AMANDA BOYFRIDEY OK IAM HOME NOW YOU CAN TALK ME NOW OK UATH NOW OK WER YOU NOW OK MISS YOU NOW OK YOU NEED BECRUP HER NOW OK AMANDA MOOD NO YOU NOW CH NO ME NOW OK WE GOTTY MAERRD OK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Carter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question of nick in são paulo july 10 2016 (Jul '16) Jul '16 Alisson 1
News Gigi Hadid Recruited For Backstreet Boys Video (Feb '16) Feb '16 jess 2
News 1st Look: Gigi Hadid, Tyler Posey Compete On Li... (Feb '16) Feb '16 jess 5
News Backstreet Boys are back (Jun '10) Apr '15 Shining Starr 19
News Canada pledges to spend $36 million to improve ... (May '14) Oct '14 QUITTNER Oct 1 2014 3
News Shania Twain: With BSB, Avril, Nickelback (Jun '14) Jun '14 bobbyboy 5
News Hoarder dead after 1st floor falls into basement (Jun '14) Jun '14 Parden Pard 4
More from around the web