The Civil War Is Over: Let The Battle Flag Be

Nov 24, 2011 Read more: Free Republic 4,023

Over the past several months, the NAACP has launched a campaign against the Confederate Battle Flag by protesting its presence at the South Carolina statehouse.

Read more
First Prev
of 202
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4522 Apr 9, 2014
Progressive media is small and insignifigant? Why does Clan/Con media keeps talking about them..oh theyre in election shock

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#4526 Apr 10, 2014
MISTER oH to you wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you did.
I just asked a question you were ashamed to answer.
<quoted text>
There's no television promotion for the CFB, either, numbskull.....
I didn't feel it was necessary to directly respond to a question where you already knew the answer, however, if it makes you feel better, no, I was not made spokesperson. A little friendly advice here, if you're offended by a tv commercial for Black History Month, change the channel or turn off your set. There's no switch that removes a mounted flag. By the way, is name calling really necessary?

Since: Jul 13

Duluth, GA

#4528 Apr 17, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as the offending flag is not displayed on public property unless as a museum piece, then you're correct, place it anywhere on your own private property.
Right you are. If those Confederate loser want to display it on their own properrty or use it for toilet paper to wipe their unkept rears, they are free to do so, Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 202
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newt Gingrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Great California Train Shortage 1 hr Cal123 2
News PAC Backing Rand Paul Changes Its Name to Avoid... Apr 10 barefoot2626 7
News Bill Clinton's 'flaws' the subject of off-Broad... Mar 27 Far Away 2
News A signal that Rubio is close to launching Mar 24 Asian Guy 7
News Gay half-sister of Republican Gingrich backs Obama (Dec '11) Mar 24 swedenforever 209
News Gingrich: Romney will win 'over 300 electoral v... (Oct '12) Mar 22 swedenforever 17
News Newt Gingrich's first wife, Jackie, dies (Aug '13) Mar '15 Shrillary 2016 36
More from around the web