FOX & Friends: It's Raining Romney Me...

FOX & Friends: It's Raining Romney Men! Hallelujah!

There are 1 comment on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 27, 2012, titled FOX & Friends: It's Raining Romney Men! Hallelujah!. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

There are few songs out there which arewellmore famously gay than the one that Fox & Friends played while introducing the Sons of Romney.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 27, 2012
How funny! The one Romney son couldn't even figure out how to attach a name tag. The nut doesn't fall far from the tree! LOL Odds are, one of those guys is gay!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newt Gingrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Franken back at Senate job despite soon-to-be-g... Dec 13 Birdzilla 5
News Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar (Jan '12) Nov 15 anonz 89
News Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gi... (Dec '11) Nov '17 Alreds Revenge 43
News Cain says he won't drop out of GOP race (Nov '11) Nov '17 Alreds Revenge 272
News Gingrich: Romney will win 'over 300 electoral v... (Oct '12) Oct '17 GOPMS 44
News Newt Gingrich says Trump's fight with Sen. Cork... Oct '17 mr gleeble 11
News Ryan's Primary Opponent: 'Why Do We Have Muslim... (Aug '16) Sep '17 Joe Barrett 5
More from around the web