Opinion: Why Mitt Romney is losing

Opinion: Why Mitt Romney is losing

There are 781 comments on the CNN story from Aug 9, 2012, titled Opinion: Why Mitt Romney is losing. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Reihan Salam, a CNN contributor, is a columnist for The Daily; a writer for the National Review's "The Agenda" blog; a policy advisor for e21, a nonpartisan economic research group; and co-author of "Grand New Party: How Conservatives Can Win the Working Class and Save the American Dream." New York -- Mitt Romney spent weeks battling ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#960 Jul 31, 2013
Why Mitt Romney lost?

"I failed to define myself" '94 after loosing to T.Kennedy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newt Gingrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Billionaire Adelson, wife give new $10 million ... (Oct '12) Jun 24 Edinboro University 194
News Ticket to the White House or political oblivion... Jun 21 Le Jimbo 4
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) Jun 19 woodtick57 51,437
News Gingrich: Romney will win 'over 300 electoral v... (Oct '12) Jun 16 Soros NWO 30
News Newt Gingrich slams Bush family's friendliness ... (Jul '14) Jun 15 swedenforever 19
News Trump to be hurt by controversial comments Jun 13 Elh 41
News A man holds a button in support of Republican U... Jun 6 wild child 1
More from around the web