Rove defends himself against attacks

Rove defends himself against attacks

There are 92 comments on the Politico story from Feb 21, 2013, titled Rove defends himself against attacks. In it, Politico reports that:

Karl Rove is defending his new super PAC's intention to get involved in primaries, and criticized Bob Woodward's assertion that he was creating a "politburo." "[Bob] Woodward goes on Fox News Sunday and calls me a member of the Politburo," Rove said on Fox News' "Hannity." "The last time I checked the Politburo was the ruling body of the Soviet ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#85 Feb 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
Are people still talking about Rove to see how he'll fail next? The American people are the most fickle of any I have met on this planet and the taint of 'loser' hangs so heavy on him from this last election cycle he is only thought of as a parlor joke amongst serious politicos, these days...
Parlor joke.......oh like Obama telling the press to leave the room so he could take questions?

The Boy’s of Brilliance………..duhhhhhhhhhhhhh h

Obama Clears Press From Room 'So We Can Take Some Questions'

12:51 PM, Feb 25, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER

At the White House today, Obama ended his remarks by saying, "And with that, what I want to do is clear out the press so we can take some questions:" oops, no teleprompter.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#86 Feb 25, 2013
au contraire wrote:
Speaking Of Parlor Jokes..
94,000 Le Dumbo au Dumbo DUMBOSPAMS.

Hypoluxo Fl

#87 Feb 25, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Parlor jokes........
94,000 Le Dumbo au Dumbo DUMBOSPAMS.

au contraire

Location hidden

#88 Feb 25, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>94,000 Le Dumbo au Dumbo DUMBOSPAMS.
Still nothing to contribute I see. Keep trying.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#91 Feb 25, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Did you fall on your head again Hillary? You misspelled concussion.
No, you misread it. Why? You're a moron. I told you that you conceded the point by failing to answer my post intelligently.

Do you get it now, or do I have to smack you down again?:)

au contraire

Location hidden

#92 Feb 25, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you misread it. Why? You're a moron. I told you that you conceded the point by failing to answer my post intelligently.
Do you get it now, or do I have to smack you down again?:)
You couldn't smack down a marshmellow pookie. Better stick you your Obama blow up doll for a punching bag.

au contraire

Location hidden

#93 Feb 25, 2013
OBAMA: AT SOME POINT WE HAVE TO GOVERN……..hahahahah Well after four years did the boy wake up.

President Obama urged compromise Monday as he pushed congressional Republicans to reach an agreement to avoid big spending cuts due to take effect at the end of the week.

"There are always going to be some areas where we have genuine disagreement ... but there are more areas where we can do a lot more cooperating than we have seen in the past couple years," Obama told a meeting of the National Governors Association at the White House.

"At some point, we've got to do some governing. And, certainly, we can't keep careening from manufactured crisis to manufactured crisis."

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#94 Feb 25, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't smack down a marshmellow pookie. Better stick you your Obama blow up doll for a punching bag.
No one knows more about blow-up dolls than you, I'm sure. But then when women flee the sight of you, what else IS there?:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#95 Feb 25, 2013
au contraire wrote:
OBAMA: AT SOME POINT WE HAVE TO GOVERN……..hahahahah Well after four years did the boy wake up.
President Obama urged compromise Monday as he pushed congressional Republicans to reach an agreement to avoid big spending cuts due to take effect at the end of the week.
"There are always going to be some areas where we have genuine disagreement ... but there are more areas where we can do a lot more cooperating than we have seen in the past couple years," Obama told a meeting of the National Governors Association at the White House.
"At some point, we've got to do some governing. And, certainly, we can't keep careening from manufactured crisis to manufactured crisis."
The "Boy?" more of your typical racism.

Tell your buddies on the GOPee side to stop manufacturing crises, and we'll stop HAVING them...

au contraire

Location hidden

#96 Feb 25, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
No one knows more about blow-up dolls than you, I'm sure. But then when women flee the sight of you, what else IS there?:)
Try to be more original.

Hypoluxo Fl

#97 Feb 25, 2013
au contraire wrote:
DUMBOSPAMS

Hypoluxo Fl

#98 Feb 25, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Try to be more original.
DUMBOSPAMS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newt Gingrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bullying blowhard Newt lacks restraint to be re... (Jan '12) Jul 12 AmPieJam UncleSam 534
News Prosecutor from Trump critic's old office joins... Jul 4 Trump your President 2
News Trump blasts Mueller obstruction probe on Twitter Jun 27 spud 128
News Trump says he didn't record meetings with Comey Jun 24 totallydisgusted 3
News Republican Handel wins Georgia House seat in ke... Jun 20 TRUMP 45 2
News Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gi... (Dec '11) Jun 20 Merchant of Alzhe... 40
News Newt Gingrich's Freddie Mac Fees: Received At L... (Nov '11) Jun 20 Merchant of Alzhe... 53
More from around the web