Looking Back on 2012 Cycle's Long and Winding Road

Dec 17, 2012 Full story: Roll Call 8

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney won the Iowa caucuses - until he didn't . After finishing a distant fourth in Iowa and an even more distant fifth in New Hampshire, former Speaker Newt Gingrich won the South Carolina primary convincingly and briefly looked like a very serious contender for his party's nomination.

Full Story

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 18, 2012
The fact that Obama won after Benghazi shows that America really does need to go away. It's way too stupid to survive in this tough world when we are so full of stupid gullible people. AND immoral to boot. With an Immoral president and staff too. Benghazi proves it. You don't need to see no damn movie to know that. Hillary had a concussion? Really?
Yep. The stupids are running the country now. It will just keep getting worse for our kids.
They must be frustrated too at being 25th in Math and Science. And it's getting worse. Something's not quite right with America anymore. Nobody needs a stupid country running things now do they. Who needs us? We are stupid and we stink. Let Obama continue to bring the Communism on. What do we care? We're too stupid to care. That's my take on 2012. Did I even get the year right? We are pretty stupid you know. I better check. There's 57 states, right? Hmm. Maybe it's in the movie. Ouch! I just banged my head and can't testify. Duh.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

#2 Dec 18, 2012
I am still celebrating our big victory on Election Night when the delusional right-wing tea-bagging idiots were kicked into reality with a steel-toe boot. The days following Obama’s re-election were days of pure joy as right-wing radio was flooded with distraught and suicidal-depressed tea-baggers who were truly in disbelief.

Patriotic Americans came out in record numbers to re-elect the Nobel Peace Prize-recipient President who single-handedly found and killed Osama bin Laden… when you think about it, there was no way that the guy who brought Bin Laden to Justice would lose. I hope we can find a way to re-elect Obama to a 3rd term just to see so many of these unpatriotic right-wing fools cave diving from buildings, LOL.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I am still celebrating our big victory on Election Night when the delusional right-wing tea-bagging idiots were kicked into reality with a steel-toe boot. The days following Obama’s re-election were days of pure joy as right-wing radio was flooded with distraught and suicidal-depressed tea-baggers who were truly in disbelief.
Patriotic Americans came out in record numbers to re-elect the Nobel Peace Prize-recipient President who single-handedly found and killed Osama bin Laden… when you think about it, there was no way that the guy who brought Bin Laden to Justice would lose. I hope we can find a way to re-elect Obama to a 3rd term just to see so many of these unpatriotic right-wing fools cave diving from buildings, LOL.
You would celebrate treason. It's in your DNA.

REPORT: Under Secretary of Defense gave 'sensitive' info to filmmakers of 'ZERO DARK THIRTY'...

Yet Obama and Holder are charging people for doing the same thing.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
It's way too stupid to survive in this tough world when we are so full of stupid gullible people.
I agree - those "stupid gullible people" who lap up fux news and their bobble heads get fixated on strange issues as they smear and spit on folks. Non-issues, non-issues and non-issues.

The American people listened to other sources than fux, considered what issues were important and voted accordingly.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I hope we can find a way to re-elect Obama to a 3rd term just to see so many of these unpatriotic right-wing fools cave diving from buildings, LOL.
Imagine the tantrums, the harrumphing, the screeching, the spitting, the jumping on their beds as the rightwingers love that idea! LOLL
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
The fact that Obama won after Benghazi shows that America really does need to go away. It's way too stupid to survive in this tough world when we are so full of stupid gullible people. AND immoral to boot. With an Immoral president and staff too. Benghazi proves it. You don't need to see no damn movie to know that. Hillary had a concussion? Really?
Yep. The stupids are running the country now. It will just keep getting worse for our kids.
They must be frustrated too at being 25th in Math and Science. And it's getting worse. Something's not quite right with America anymore. Nobody needs a stupid country running things now do they. Who needs us? We are stupid and we stink. Let Obama continue to bring the Communism on. What do we care? We're too stupid to care. That's my take on 2012. Did I even get the year right? We are pretty stupid you know. I better check. There's 57 states, right? Hmm. Maybe it's in the movie. Ouch! I just banged my head and can't testify. Duh.
Enjoy the next four years LOSER!!
Obama will win again

Hollywood, FL

#8 Dec 18, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You would celebrate treason. It's in your DNA.
REPORT: Under Secretary of Defense gave 'sensitive' info to filmmakers of 'ZERO DARK THIRTY'...
Yet Obama and Holder are charging people for doing the same thing.
The only treason is by the people who hope President Obama fails, or were unhappy when Obama caught and killed Bin Laden.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#9 Dec 18, 2012
Obama will win again wrote:
<quoted text>
The only treason is by the people who hope President Obama fails, or were unhappy when Obama caught and killed Bin Laden.
Have you read the news today about your messiah Odumbo? He has offered to cut Medicare and Social Security to avoid the fiscal cliff. How very "white" of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newt Gingrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA-Sen/Gov: AJC Poll Gives Perdue (R) A Small L... Sep 13 deepnu 2
Newt Gingrich slams Bush family's friendliness ... Sep 2 Swedenforever 15
Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar (Jan '12) Sep 1 Swedenforever 54
Cain endorses Gingrich (Jan '12) Aug 21 swedenforever 142
Gingrich in Mich. surge (Dec '11) Aug 17 swedenforever 50
Gay half-sister of Republican Gingrich backs Obama (Dec '11) Jul '14 swedenforever 205
Gingrich warns GOP to not be the 'anti' party (Mar '14) Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 28
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Newt Gingrich People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••