In America, atheists are still in the...

In America, atheists are still in the closet

There are 51428 comments on the Spiked story from Apr 11, 2012, titled In America, atheists are still in the closet. In it, Spiked reports that:

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spiked.

Face Reality

United States

#47656 Mar 7, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
He responded to a manchild definition by acting like, well, a manchild.
The question is whether Barefoot is actually aware of his behaviour or if his autism is so bad that he is oblivious to his actions. If it is the latter then it is worrying that his carer gives him so much free time on the internet.
Barefoot2626 is unable comprehend.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47657 Mar 8, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Limp wristed, you mean like getting your butts kicked in every war since ww2,
Play with yourself, Packy.

Location hidden

#47658 Mar 8, 2013
Face Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Barefoot2626 is unable comprehend.
How's your ESL classes coming along, dear?
Face Reality

United States

#47659 Mar 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your ESL classes coming along, dear?
dear? Have we become so close? hahah
SupaAFC

Glenrothes, UK

#47660 Mar 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Play with yourself, Packy.
How about playing my bet of showing where I ever agreed to a bet?

Shall I take your non-answer as an admission that you have been lying this whole time about a bet taking place?
Billy Ringo

United States

#47661 Mar 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You told your boyfriend he wouldn't get gonorrhea if he used a condom but you were wrong then too, fat boy.
LARRY Where are you HELP ME the big bad manchild is saying big bad bad things

Location hidden

#47662 Mar 11, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
How about playing my bet of showing where I ever agreed to a bet?
SupaAFC wrote:
" Wikipedia is the -only- source where the quote shows up ad verbatim"

PS, SUperFAG: there is not a single person here that expected to keep your word.
SupaAFC

Stirling, UK

#47663 Mar 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
SupaAFC wrote:
PS, SUperFAG: there is not a single person here that expected to keep your word.
Yet you cannot show where I ever agreed to a bet because one was never made.

strawman argument
Web definitions

A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position. To "attack a straw man"...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strawman_argument

Look what I have reduced you to, manchild. A strawman argument.

Britain - parliamentary democracy. Figurehead monarch at the top.

Sweden - parliamentary democracy. Figurehead monarch at the top.

And you know it.

Location hidden

#47664 Mar 12, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you cannot show where I ever agreed
SupaAFC wrote:

SupaAFC

Stirling, UK

#47666 Mar 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
SupaAFC wrote:
Translation:

"I am a big manchild coward who has made up a story about SupaAFC making a bet. I will never admit that he refused to ever agree to one, or admit that I have jumped onto a tangeant to avoid answering a different question, but because I have no intelligence, no honesty and no maturity, I will keep pasting this strawman to make it look like I nailed him and pretend that I won the debate".

You are a coward, manchild. A coward.
Face Reality

United States

#47667 Mar 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
SupaAFC wrote:
You're stupid. You know NOTHINC.

Location hidden

#47668 Mar 12, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Funny how you insist other people need for you to translate anything.

Let's see if this needs translation:

SupaAFC wrote:

NOPE.

Location hidden

#47669 Mar 12, 2013
Face Reality wrote:
You're stupid. You know NOTHINC.
Knowing more than you is more than enough, Shug.
SupaAFC

Stirling, UK

#47670 Mar 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you insist other people need for you to translate anything.
Let's see if this needs translation:
SupaAFC wrote:
NOPE.
And the question you keep avoiding is "what word"?

What "word" do I have to keep when I made no bet in the first place?

You keep pasting this strawman as if it is a "gotcha!" moment... yet never declare what my "word" actually is...

Why?

Because you are lying this whole time about a bet ever taking place.

You lie every time you paste this.

Do you really think that if you keep posting this lie that I am going to magically disappear? You have a better chance of proving that Britain "is a monarchy" than getting me to go away by continually lying about a bet.

It really is quite simple, manchild. If you can refute my arguments, like an adult, with evidence, reason, logic, and not pathetic little strawmen, then you will be far more likely to succeed.

Until then, every time you post this lie you are upping up my score.

Lying little coward.
Siro

Canberra, Australia

#47671 Mar 13, 2013
I see the SuperFAG show is still on continuous repeat, its like hes replaying the same movie over and over again until he somehow gets the ending he wants.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#47672 Mar 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still searching for the DNA results on the kids?
Nope, they have a father. How about you?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pearls before big fat swine, eh, Skanque?
You still smoking that wacky backy?

Did you know that when you are out of it is when you wife sneaks out to screw her lover?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I remind you: the reason you know so little of how US goverment works is you know little how the UK monarchy works.
No matter how hard you stomp your feet, SKANQUE: the majority of the UK Parliament is appointed by the monarch.
Majority- that means *most*.
Do you know how many are appointed to the US COngress, SKANQUE?
Zero.
None.
They are all elected.
Sometimes, after they are elected, they die or are get other offices and resign from their seats and those seats are appointed until new election are scheduled- that would be one or two at any one time of 535. Temporary.
Compare to the monarchy in the UK...
... where the SUBJECTS of the UK have no say in head of state, and no say on who is the PM.
When did you remind me of that? Oh wait a moment, you are lying again, fair enough

You don’t even know how the upper house is elected, perhaps it happened when you were sucking your wifes lover clean

I don’t care how congressmen get there job, but can I ask how many presidents and vice presidents were elected by the populace?

Ahh we are now adding riders to you claim, fair enough

Tell me do you have any say in who is your head of state?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't care, that's why you've been rolling around for six months crying about it- and not caring that you have no say in who runs your country is after all the trademark of being a subject rather than a citizen and why subjects are limped-wristed pansies.
Nope just showing you that the world is not based on your limited, outdated and childish view of things that don’t concern you.

Again you are showing you ignorance of the UK political system but that is expected from the deliberately ignorant.

So now you have stooped to calling all British citizens gay, wow I did not realise the gutters in your home town were lower than the average
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Griping?
There is fewer things that I can care less about, Skanque.
The UK is a monarchy.
No matter how hard you stomp your fat feet.
Prove that there is anything you care less about, jeez, you care more about the UK political system being (slightly) different than yours more then you care about anyone and everyone screwing your wife
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep moving the goalposts, Skanque.
You insisted the first "working" Enigma was one that was captured only after I proved that an Enigma was captured by Americans that your pal Packy was captured by England.
And you've been rolling around on the floor trying to find a way to cover your big fat azz when I told you your were WRONG about the Enigma captured being from the U110.
aND OF COURSE, we know you can't stand being proved wrong.
Say what? I stated (and it is documented on this thread) that the first military spec Enigma machine was captured on May 9th 1941. You are of course welcome to lie all you want if it makes you feel better but that only means that you are lying.

Whatever you said about previous captures was irrelevant to the fact that the first fully working military spec enigma machine was captured on 9th may 1941

It does not matter how hard you stamp your feet, facts show you to be a lying (and racist) T\/\/AT
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the TASTE, eh, Skanque?
Wipe your chins, dear.
Is your wife back from her “date” yet? Time to get busy licking that well used and wet pussy clean for her next lover use.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#47674 Mar 13, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Limp wristed, you mean like getting your butts kicked in every war since ww2, which was of course a British and Russian victory, yes indeed you are limp wristed, from Iraq to Afghanistan to Vietnam to Somalia etc etc etc, you wish you could ever have the power to rule the world like Britain did for so long, you are just a small, very insignificant part of the British empire, remember
Aww not fair, The US has had one victory since WW2

The massive military might of the US was pitted against a bunch of poorly armed hill farmers on Grenada in 1983
SupaAFC

Stirling, UK

#47675 Mar 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
I see the SuperFAG show is still on continuous repeat, its like hes replaying the same movie over and over again until he somehow gets the ending he wants.
I see that Siro ran away from our little exchange a few weeks ago, cannot admit that his ego - not his deity - dictates his morals, and can do nothing but make driveby comments because he has nothing of substance to say.

Does your deity -really- tell you to treat others like dirt?
Siro

Auburn, Australia

#47676 Mar 13, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that Siro ran away from our little exchange a few weeks ago, cannot admit that his ego - not his deity - dictates his morals, and can do nothing but make driveby comments because he has nothing of substance to say.
Does your deity -really- tell you to treat others like dirt?
As if I would bother reading another one of your umpteen anti-Barefoot nonsense rants
SupaAFC

Stirling, UK

#47677 Mar 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
As if I would bother reading another one of your umpteen anti-Barefoot nonsense rants
Well evidently you can be bothered or else you would not be on these forums feeding your prejudicial ego.

You should get that gunshot wound on your foot seen to as soon as possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newt Gingrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Newt for Veep: a oeWild speculationa Sep 7 WeTheSheeple 427
News Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar (Jan '12) Sep 6 Swedenforever of ... 83
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) Sep 4 Ole Miss Heroin 27
News Video: Enough with the "junk medicine" about Hi... Aug '16 HumanSpirit 1
News Romney & Gingrich: The Draft Dodgers That Want ... (Dec '11) Aug '16 Eyes of AWOL 319
News Trump has 'gotten the messages' on Republican u... Aug '16 Xstain Mullah Fri... 3
News Paul Ryan's Challenger Wants a 'Discussion' Abo... Aug '16 Ahmed Hughes 2
More from around the web