In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Spiked 47,724

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#47260 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
There may be only a few of us believers on this site, but gee dont we rub your collective faces in it?
What the f*ck are you doing now then, chump? If you're so sure god is real, then f*ck off, because it doesn't matter if we believe or not if he's real.

The point is that god is proven to not be real, and you have a real problem accepting reality.

That is why you are here, to ask us why we don't believe your sorry lying ass.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#47261 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as I am not a christian why should I be bound by it seeing as you are bound by nothing such as a concept of right or wrong or any type of rational thought or judgment.
<quoted text>
Any yet you cannot explain phenomena attributed to magic/occult acts but simply say they are 'delusion' or 'mental illness'.
Name one mental illness that has been cured?
You maltheists go on about psychiatry/psychology and 'rational thought' and scientific 'progress' and all you do is dope up people enough so they dont ask any questions because that would be embarrassing for your ilk.
After all, how would you be infallible if you cant use your 'rational thought' to answer questions with absolutely true answers?
Of course you can stick to the 'I wont answer that because it is completely beneath me and not worthy of being dignified' M.O. of your god dawkins.
There may be only a few of us believers on this site, but gee dont we rub your collective faces in it?
BTW - How long to you plan to embarrass yourself here? Its getting repetitive and boring......
Where is any evidence that anything "magical" has ever happened?

Where is evidence that there is some god? Even your god.

Better yet, where is the evidence that you even have a brain? So far there has been zero evidence of this on here.
wedled

Pittsburgh, PA

#47262 Feb 13, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Goverment at work is theproblem
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#47263 Feb 13, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
What the f*ck are you doing now then, chump? If you're so sure god is real, then f*ck off, because it doesn't matter if we believe or not if he's real.
The point is that god is proven to not be real, and you have a real problem accepting reality.
That is why you are here, to ask us why we don't believe your sorry lying ass.
You say God is proven not to be real?
OK then what is the proof?
I want proof as in facts that can be observed by anyone at any given time regardless of educational standards.
I dont want some meandering dialectic nonsense rant

Location hidden

#47264 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You say God is proven not to be real?
OK then what is the proof?
I want proof as in facts that can be observed by anyone at any given time regardless of educational standards.
I dont want some meandering dialectic nonsense rant
Prove your f*cking god or f*ck off its that simple.

Since you can't prove it, you are very welcome to f*ck off as per the previous sentence.
SupaAFC

Glasgow, UK

#47265 Feb 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I GOT this QUOTE form you!!!
QUOTE: Wikipedia is the -only- source where the quote shows up ad verbatim
And yet you still cannot say where you got the quote from. Congratulations on finding another tangeant to avoid the original question.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What else do I have to prove?
The moon landing wasn't shot in a movie studio?
That you got the quote from a non-Wiki source. All you have done is show other links that copy-paste from Wikipedia without even saying where you got it from.

Conclusion? You got it from Wiki.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't matter.
Here's what matters:
QUOTE: Wikipedia is the -only- source where the quote shows up ad verbatim
I've DISPROVED this, LIAR!
Only that it has nothing to do with the fact that you were asked to show where you got the quote from.

You have still not said where you got it.

Conclusion: you got it from Wikipedia.

Also: great job at completely ignoring EB's official website where your quote is completely absent!
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#47266 Feb 13, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your f*cking god or f*ck off its that simple.
Since you can't prove it, you are very welcome to f*ck off as per the previous sentence.
Well you say God is proven not to be real.
Present your 'evidence'
Nothing is stopping you
SupaAFC

Glasgow, UK

#47267 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as I am not a christian why should I be bound by it seeing as you are bound by nothing such as a concept of right or wrong or any type of rational thought or judgment.
Disparaging remarks about atheists: check.

Absence of morals argument: check.

Demanding a negative to be proven: check.

Conclusion: you are a fundamentalist Christian.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Any yet you cannot explain phenomena attributed to magic/occult acts but simply say they are 'delusion' or 'mental illness'.
Name one mental illness that has been cured?
You maltheists go on about psychiatry/psychology and 'rational thought' and scientific 'progress' and all you do is dope up people enough so they dont ask any questions because that would be emb..
After all, how would you be infallible if you cant use your 'rational thought' to answer questions with absolutely true answers?
Of course you can stick to the 'I wont answer that because it is completely beneath me and not worthy of being dignified' M.O. of your god dawkins.
Atheism makes no comment on psychology or science. It is strictly the absence of belief in gods - nothing more, nothing less.

But by all means persist with your strawman that being an atheist meas that we are also scientists.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - How long to you plan to embarrass yourself here? Its getting repetitive and boring......
There is much more than "a few" theists on these forums.
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

#47268 Feb 13, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
Disparaging remarks about atheists: check.
Absence of morals argument: check.
Demanding a negative to be proven: check.
Conclusion: you are a fundamentalist Christian.
I only tell you leeches what you really are.
I have an absence of morals????
My morals come from my faith in God, its not relative to my dikk like yours.
Proving a negative? Maybe you should contact Skeptic as he claims he can prove that God doesnt exist, he just hasnt got around to peddling his 'good news'.
Conclusion: Youre brain dead, but I dont have to prove that.
Barefoot proves it on everyones behalf for he shows all who read this site your moronic ratbag rants
SupaAFC

Glasgow, UK

#47269 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
I only tell you leeches what you really are.
Nope, you reinforce your own stereotype.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>I have an absence of morals????
My morals come from my faith in God, its not relative to my dikk like yours.
If your morals came from God then you would know that he tells his followers to love others.

You ignore that moral.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>Proving a negative? Maybe you should contact Skeptic as he claims he can prove that God doesnt exist, he just hasnt got around to peddling his 'good news'.
Skeptic does not have to prove anything. The onus is on –your- side to bring forward the evidence that God –does- exist.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>Conclusion: Youre brain dead, but I dont have to prove that.
Conclusion: you are a hypocrite who bases his deity on his ego.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>Barefoot proves it on everyones behalf for he shows all who read this site your moronic ratbag rants
Calling me SuperFAG day in day out sure is an excellent way to win debates.
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

#47270 Feb 13, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you reinforce your own stereotype.
<quoted text>
If your morals came from God then you would know that he tells his followers to love others.
You ignore that moral.
<quoted text>
Skeptic does not have to prove anything. The onus is on –your- side to bring forward the evidence that God –does- exist.
<quoted text>
Conclusion: you are a hypocrite who bases his deity on his ego.
<quoted text>
Calling me SuperFAG day in day out sure is an excellent way to win debates.
Skeptic says God is proven not to exist, is he saying that because he has evidence? Or is he saying God doesnt exist because he says so?
As for morals and loving each other?
You are a maltheist - I have no obligation to love you as I show love to fellow believers for you are a narcissistic enemy of God.
You Godhaters will tell believers to show love to you but you have no desire to reciprocate, in fact you see it as a sign of weakness.
So why should I be obliged to a grot like you?
As for the SuperFAG thing? Well if the shoe fits......
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#47271 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Skeptic says God is You are a maltheist - I have no obligation to love you as I show love to fellow believers for you are a narcissistic enemy of God.
If you are a christian you are to love your enemies, and rejoice :D and be glad in your suffering if you take a pasting on these forums.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#47272 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Skeptic says God is proven not to exist, is he saying that because he has evidence?..
To many, innocent suffering disproves the existence of God.

A sunset could be viewed as proof of a designer, but which God or gods, and what nature of these gods? No firm conclusions can be drawn imo.

Location hidden

#47273 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you say God is proven not to be real.
Present your 'evidence'
Nothing is stopping you
God isn't real. If you think god is real, you lying sack of sh*t need to present ME some evidence.

Thanks how the burden of proof works. If YOU hallucinate, YOU must prove your hallucinations to us.

And you can't because you are a proven liar.

Location hidden

#47274 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Skeptic says God is proven not to exist, is he saying that because he has evidence? Or is he saying God doesnt exist because he says so?
As for morals and loving each other?
You are a maltheist - I have no obligation to love you as I show love to fellow believers for you are a narcissistic enemy of God.
You Godhaters will tell believers to show love to you but you have no desire to reciprocate, in fact you see it as a sign of weakness.
So why should I be obliged to a grot like you?
As for the SuperFAG thing? Well if the shoe fits......
Retard, its impossible to hate god because god isn't real. You can't take the fact that you have no proof of god and are proven to be a liar.

You can't sell us your morals now, so f*ck back off to your cult and tell them you failed in your mission to convert atheists today.
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

#47275 Feb 13, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
God isn't real. If you think god is real, you lying sack of sh*t need to present ME some evidence.
Thanks how the burden of proof works. If YOU hallucinate, YOU must prove your hallucinations to us.
And you can't because you are a proven liar.
How 'elite' of you DEMANDING that I present evidence.
You posted that God is proven not to exist. I merely asked for this 'proof'.
But all you come up with is God doesnt exist because I SAY SO!
As if anyone needs your permission for anything, youre probably some rich hedge fund kid in some trendy left wing campus group while attending feminist studies.

Punks like you are a dime a dozen

Location hidden

#47276 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
How 'elite' of you DEMANDING that I present evidence.
Nope, that's the way we deal with all liars.

1. You lie.

2. We ask for evidence.

3. You insult us.

Or aren't you paying attention?

Location hidden

#47277 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
As if anyone needs your permission for anything, youre probably some rich hedge fund kid in some trendy left wing campus group while attending feminist studies.
Punks like you are a dime a dozen
You have a lot of hang ups. It comes from the mental illness of faith.
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

#47278 Feb 13, 2013
-Shit tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Retard, its impossible to hate god because god isn't real. You can't take the fact that you have no proof of god and are proven to be a liar.
You can't sell us your morals now, so f*ck back off to your cult and tell them you failed in your mission to convert atheists today.
And yet you spend so much time slagging off at something you say isnt real.
I cant sell morals to the morally bankrupt and the only thing I'd convert you to is blood and bone fertiliser for you are unworthy of life

Location hidden

#47279 Feb 13, 2013
Just keep on chatting sh*t Siro - let it all out. You will quickly tire of the way we deal with people like you here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newt Gingrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On third endorsement, Cain backs Romney (May '12) Oct 23 Swedenforever 25
Cain says he won't drop out of GOP race (Nov '11) Oct 20 Bee Eff Dee 266
Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar (Jan '12) Oct 19 Swedenforever 57
Newt Gingrich slams Bush family's friendliness ... Sep '14 Swedenforever 16
Gingrich Sees Possible GOP Doom (Apr '06) Sep '14 Swedenforever 3
GA-Sen/Gov: AJC Poll Gives Perdue (R) A Small L... Sep '14 deepnu 2
Cain endorses Gingrich (Jan '12) Aug '14 swedenforever 142

Newt Gingrich People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE