In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Read more: Spiked 47,711

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Read more

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47253 Feb 12, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
Except how you define democracy.
WELSHER!

WORTHLESS M/F CS liar!

HAHAHAHAHA!

HOW BRITISH OF YOU!

QUOTE: Wikipedia is the -only- source where the quote shows up ad verbatim

W E L S H E R !
SupaAFC

Glasgow, UK

#47254 Feb 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to declare NOTHING!
Except where you got the quote from.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Did you say this?
TRUE OR FALSE?
Did you say this?
WELSHER!
Did you say where you got the quote from which was the original question prior to your tangeant? Yes or no?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WELSHER!
WORTHLESS M/F CS liar!
HAHAHAHAHA!
HOW BRITISH OF YOU!
W E L S H E R !
Seriously: are you drunk?

If we are going to play pedantic instead of actually look at the substance of the arguments:

Did you say where you got the quote from? Yes or no?

Did you say that your non EB Facebook page was EBs? Yes or no?

Did you ignore EB's actual biography of Eden? Yes or no?

Location hidden

#47255 Feb 12, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
Except where you got the quote from.
I GOT this QUOTE form you!!!

And now you say it exists in four other places that you couldn't find!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

Did you say it?

HAHAHAHAAHAH!

HAHAHAHAHA!

HOW BRITISH OF YOU!

Location hidden

#47256 Feb 12, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
Seriously: are you drunk?
Seriously: how do you look at yourself in the morning without punching your own face in, you m/f c/s worthless D/s LIAR!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

What else do I have to prove?

The moon landing wasn't shot in a movie studio?

YOUR QUOTE:
Wikipedia is the -only- source where the quote shows up ad verbatim

Location hidden

#47257 Feb 12, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
Did you say where you got the quote
doesn't matter.

Here's what matters:

I've DISPROVED this, LIAR!
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#47258 Feb 12, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you have no qualms with ignoring Christian doctrine to satisfy your own prejudices.
Seeing as I am not a christian why should I be bound by it seeing as you are bound by nothing such as a concept of right or wrong or any type of rational thought or judgment.
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
When calling atheists stupid, make sure to re-check which side believes in magic.
That would be -your- side.
Any yet you cannot explain phenomena attributed to magic/occult acts but simply say they are 'delusion' or 'mental illness'.

Name one mental illness that has been cured?
You maltheists go on about psychiatry/psychology and 'rational thought' and scientific 'progress' and all you do is dope up people enough so they dont ask any questions because that would be embarrassing for your ilk.
After all, how would you be infallible if you cant use your 'rational thought' to answer questions with absolutely true answers?
Of course you can stick to the 'I wont answer that because it is completely beneath me and not worthy of being dignified' M.O. of your god dawkins.

There may be only a few of us believers on this site, but gee dont we rub your collective faces in it?

BTW - How long to you plan to embarrass yourself here? Its getting repetitive and boring......

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#47259 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as I am not a christian why should I be bound by it seeing as you are bound by nothing such as a concept of right or wrong or any type of rational thought or judgment.
<quoted text>
Any yet you cannot explain phenomena attributed to magic/occult acts but simply say they are 'delusion' or 'mental illness'.
You maltheists go on about psychiatry/psychology and 'rational thought' and scientific 'progress' and all you do is dope up people enough so they dont ask any questions because that would be embarrassing for your ilk.
After all, how would you be infallible if you cant use your 'rational thought' to answer questions with absolutely true answers?
Of course you can stick to the 'I wont answer that because it is completely beneath me and not worthy of being dignified' M.O. of your god dawkins.
There may be only a few of us believers on this site, but gee dont we rub your collective faces in it?
BTW - How long to you plan to embarrass yourself here? Its getting repetitive and boring......
Which part of the sentence "Prove your f*cking god you lying sack of creationist sh*t" did you fail to understand?

Location hidden

#47260 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
What the f*ck are you doing now then, chump? If you're so sure god is real, then f*ck off, because it doesn't matter if we believe or not if he's real.

The point is that god is proven to not be real, and you have a real problem accepting reality.

That is why you are here, to ask us why we don't believe your sorry lying ass.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#47261 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Where is any evidence that anything "magical" has ever happened?

Where is evidence that there is some god? Even your god.

Better yet, where is the evidence that you even have a brain? So far there has been zero evidence of this on here.
wedled

Pittsburgh, PA

#47262 Feb 13, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Goverment at work is theproblem
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#47263 Feb 13, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
What the f*ck are you doing now then, chump? If you're so sure god is real, then f*ck off, because it doesn't matter if we believe or not if he's real.
The point is that god is proven to not be real, and you have a real problem accepting reality.
That is why you are here, to ask us why we don't believe your sorry lying ass.
You say God is proven not to be real?
OK then what is the proof?
I want proof as in facts that can be observed by anyone at any given time regardless of educational standards.
I dont want some meandering dialectic nonsense rant

Location hidden

#47264 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You say God is proven not to be real?
OK then what is the proof?
I want proof as in facts that can be observed by anyone at any given time regardless of educational standards.
I dont want some meandering dialectic nonsense rant
Prove your f*cking god or f*ck off its that simple.

Since you can't prove it, you are very welcome to f*ck off as per the previous sentence.
SupaAFC

Glasgow, UK

#47265 Feb 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I GOT this QUOTE form you!!!
And yet you still cannot say where you got the quote from. Congratulations on finding another tangeant to avoid the original question.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What else do I have to prove?
The moon landing wasn't shot in a movie studio?
That you got the quote from a non-Wiki source. All you have done is show other links that copy-paste from Wikipedia without even saying where you got it from.

Conclusion? You got it from Wiki.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't matter.
Here's what matters:
I've DISPROVED this, LIAR!
Only that it has nothing to do with the fact that you were asked to show where you got the quote from.

You have still not said where you got it.

Conclusion: you got it from Wikipedia.

Also: great job at completely ignoring EB's official website where your quote is completely absent!
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#47266 Feb 13, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your f*cking god or f*ck off its that simple.
Since you can't prove it, you are very welcome to f*ck off as per the previous sentence.
Well you say God is proven not to be real.
Present your 'evidence'
Nothing is stopping you
SupaAFC

Glasgow, UK

#47267 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Disparaging remarks about atheists: check.

Absence of morals argument: check.

Demanding a negative to be proven: check.

Conclusion: you are a fundamentalist Christian.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You maltheists go on about psychiatry/psychology and 'rational thought' and scientific 'progress' and all you do is dope up people enough so they dont ask any questions because that would be emb..
Atheism makes no comment on psychology or science. It is strictly the absence of belief in gods - nothing more, nothing less.

But by all means persist with your strawman that being an atheist meas that we are also scientists.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
There is much more than "a few" theists on these forums.
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

#47268 Feb 13, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
Disparaging remarks about atheists: check.
Absence of morals argument: check.
Demanding a negative to be proven: check.
Conclusion: you are a fundamentalist Christian.
I only tell you leeches what you really are.
I have an absence of morals????
My morals come from my faith in God, its not relative to my dikk like yours.
Proving a negative? Maybe you should contact Skeptic as he claims he can prove that God doesnt exist, he just hasnt got around to peddling his 'good news'.
Conclusion: Youre brain dead, but I dont have to prove that.
Barefoot proves it on everyones behalf for he shows all who read this site your moronic ratbag rants
SupaAFC

Glasgow, UK

#47269 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
I only tell you leeches what you really are.
Nope, you reinforce your own stereotype.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>I have an absence of morals????
My morals come from my faith in God, its not relative to my dikk like yours.
If your morals came from God then you would know that he tells his followers to love others.

You ignore that moral.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>Proving a negative? Maybe you should contact Skeptic as he claims he can prove that God doesnt exist, he just hasnt got around to peddling his 'good news'.
Skeptic does not have to prove anything. The onus is on –your- side to bring forward the evidence that God –does- exist.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>Conclusion: Youre brain dead, but I dont have to prove that.
Conclusion: you are a hypocrite who bases his deity on his ego.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>Barefoot proves it on everyones behalf for he shows all who read this site your moronic ratbag rants
Calling me SuperFAG day in day out sure is an excellent way to win debates.
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

#47270 Feb 13, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you reinforce your own stereotype.
<quoted text>
If your morals came from God then you would know that he tells his followers to love others.
You ignore that moral.
<quoted text>
Skeptic does not have to prove anything. The onus is on –your- side to bring forward the evidence that God –does- exist.
<quoted text>
Conclusion: you are a hypocrite who bases his deity on his ego.
<quoted text>
Calling me SuperFAG day in day out sure is an excellent way to win debates.
Skeptic says God is proven not to exist, is he saying that because he has evidence? Or is he saying God doesnt exist because he says so?
As for morals and loving each other?
You are a maltheist - I have no obligation to love you as I show love to fellow believers for you are a narcissistic enemy of God.
You Godhaters will tell believers to show love to you but you have no desire to reciprocate, in fact you see it as a sign of weakness.
So why should I be obliged to a grot like you?
As for the SuperFAG thing? Well if the shoe fits......
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#47271 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Skeptic says God is You are a maltheist - I have no obligation to love you as I show love to fellow believers for you are a narcissistic enemy of God.
If you are a christian you are to love your enemies, and rejoice :D and be glad in your suffering if you take a pasting on these forums.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#47272 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Skeptic says God is proven not to exist, is he saying that because he has evidence?..
To many, innocent suffering disproves the existence of God.

A sunset could be viewed as proof of a designer, but which God or gods, and what nature of these gods? No firm conclusions can be drawn imo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newt Gingrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Great California Train Shortage Apr 12 Rosita La Bello 1
News PAC Backing Rand Paul Changes Its Name to Avoid... Apr 10 barefoot2626 7
News Bill Clinton's 'flaws' the subject of off-Broad... Mar 27 Far Away 2
News A signal that Rubio is close to launching Mar 24 Asian Guy 7
News Gay half-sister of Republican Gingrich backs Obama (Dec '11) Mar 24 swedenforever 209
News Gingrich: Romney will win 'over 300 electoral v... (Oct '12) Mar 22 swedenforever 17
News Newt Gingrich's first wife, Jackie, dies (Aug '13) Mar '15 Shrillary 2016 36
More from around the web