Romney embarking on new political balancing act
In this Friday, May 4, 2012, file photo Republican presidential candidate, former Massachusetts Gov.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at SavannahNow.
“Angry Antlers ”
Since: Sep 08
#1 May 6, 2012
Disingenuous at best.
Romney has alienated most of America already- women, gays, minorities.
Doesn't leave much of a base.
So they work hard toward buggering up the vote with these endlesss ALEC sponsored poll taxes and other Rethuglican Reich legislation being fobbed off on states with Reich wing run state houses.
#2 May 6, 2012
ONLY a sick addict loon like Commie Barbie could say that 'most' of America is gays and minorities as that is the true intent!!!
KICK OBAMANATION BUM OUT in 2012
Things Obummer will do if relected:
Legalize Dysfunctional Deviant Gay Marriage
Legalize sex with Animals
Make us totally WEAK on world stage
Make us cowtow to Russia/RED China
Reperations for Blacks
Give US lands back to Indians and Mexico
DON'T BE FOOLED!!!!!!!!!
HES A NEW AGE NUT that is Cracked!!!!
#3 May 6, 2012
Finally somebody who understands how stupid Obama is! I totally agree with you on this. I'm sure Mitt Romney will win in November. If he doesn't well he will!
#4 May 14, 2012
As Election 2012 heats up, it might be worthwhile to reflect on each of the following items as you decide how to vote:
1) Only in America could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000 a plate campaign fund raising event.
2) Only in America could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when we have a black President, a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal workforce is black. The population is 12% black.
3) Only in America could we have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury Department and Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means Committee, BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.
4) Only in America can we have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.
5) Only in America would we make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege while we discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just become American citizens.
6) Only in America could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as "extremists."
7) Only in America could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.
8) Only in America could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).
9) Only in America could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a trillion dollars more than it has per year for total spending of $7 million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.
10) Only in America could the “rich” people who pay 86% of all income taxes be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all.
#6 May 14, 2012
balancing act? More flip-flops to offest the others.
#7 Jun 2, 2012
The Secret Service issued new rules of conduct for agents Friday.
They can no longer get drunk, procure hookers or go to strip bars.
The rules say that from now on, if agents feel compelled to engage in such behavior, they can run for public office like everyone else.
Add your comments below
|In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12)||14 min||-Stray Dog||47,834|
|Republicans LOVE Comparing Immigrants (and Tour...||17 hr||wild child||1|
|Gingrich acknowledges Freddie Mac consulting fees (Nov '11)||Tue||swedenforever||778|
|Cain says he won't drop out of GOP race (Nov '11)||Aug 30||Swedenforever||268|
|Gingrich: Elite In Both Parties 'Unwilling to T... (Jan '15)||Aug 20||Toupee makers||16|
|What the 2016 presidential campaign has in comm...||Aug 12||Ronald||6|
|Newt Gingrich: elites foreclosed on Floridians,... (Jan '12)||Aug 7||Oligarch States A...||19|
Find what you want!
Search Newt Gingrich Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC