CNN announces 'Crossfire' relaunch

CNN announces 'Crossfire' relaunch

There are 3 comments on the Politico story from Jun 26, 2013, titled CNN announces 'Crossfire' relaunch. In it, Politico reports that:

As previously reported here , former Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich and former Obama deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter will both serve as co-hosts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

How appropriate

Gardner, MA

#1 Jun 27, 2013
To have Newt Gingrich be the Conservative representation!

Newt, the one and only Speaker of the House in the History of the USA to be sanctioned, resigned in disgrace concerning ethics violations.

What a perfect representation of CONSERVATIVES in America!!!!!!!!!!

My prediction, it's shut down in less than 2 months for ridiculous partisan hackery!!!
Kelly

Rochester, NY

#2 Jun 27, 2013
I put Gingrich way above Pelosi, Reid and Obama any day of the week.
Easy

Gardner, MA

#3 Jun 27, 2013
Kelly wrote:
I put Gingrich way above Pelosi, Reid and Obama any day of the week.
Of course you do! That's the whole point!

"Newt, the one and only Speaker of the House in the History of the USA to be sanctioned, resigned in disgrace concerning ethics violations.

What a perfect representation of CONSERVATIVES in America!!!!!!!!!!

You would put a disgraced sanctioned ethics violator above those who are not, man you Republ;icans are stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newt Gingrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Civil War Is Over: Let The Battle Flag Be (Nov '11) Jul 1 sONE 4,026
News Newt Gingrich's first wife, Jackie, dies (Aug '13) Jul 1 Big Bad John Roberts 43
News Gingrich warns GOP to not be the 'anti' party (Mar '14) Jun 29 who cares 29
News Group formerly led by Newt Gingrich holding lea... Jun 11 kuda 10
News Romney: "I'll give a $1.6M reward' for Gingrich... (Jan '12) Jun 9 swedenforever 17
News Inside the Beltway: Ronald Reagan book last cha... Jun 8 Al Z Heimer 3
News Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar (Jan '12) Jun 7 Go Blue Forever 73
More from around the web