DC Talk Reunion Tour? TobyMac, Newsbo...

DC Talk Reunion Tour? TobyMac, Newsboys & Audio Adrenaline on One Tour

There are 3 comments on the Breathe Cast story from May 10, 2013, titled DC Talk Reunion Tour? TobyMac, Newsboys & Audio Adrenaline on One Tour. In it, Breathe Cast reports that:

First off, let me be very clear, this is strictly an opinion piece with to NO confirmed reports to back it up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breathe Cast.

Jason McCracken

Wesley Chapel, FL

#1 Jun 7, 2013
I haven't seen them since I was a teenager. I would be overjoyed! to see them again.
Ryanlanewriter

Loughborough, UK

#2 Aug 26, 2013
Would be awesome, I have seen Toby a few times and and also the Newsboys. I'm a writer and i have had a link for "DC Talk" on my blog since i started it :)
www.ryanlanewriter.com
Mese Econom

Denton, MT

#3 Apr 13, 2014
I love your songs I think you are a great writer. I love singing I sing everywhere and everytime, when I get a change to sing I will take any change. Singing makes me happy. When I am upsit I rightaway turn on the raido to K-Love and all the worries are gone. I got the first and second DC of TobyMac's and I think I is awesome, I sing with it every time. I hope to become a great singer some day. I want to make a differance in this world, not only in this samll town that I live in. I was moved here to Denton mountana in 209 when I was 7 years-old. I've been in every class I can get to be in music class. I do a lot of singing. Jessus has done a lot in my heart, I am so thankful, He gave me a family tha love me, and a father in Africa that loves me and bleives that I cand do anything.
Mese Econom
From Denton MT 4/13/14

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newsboys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Newsboys avert disaster by hiring dcTalk vocali... (Mar '12) May '13 Jerry Beckham 2
News Christian group sues hip-hop duo over name (Jul '12) Nov '12 Kev 4
News 5 things to do this weekend (Jun '11) Jul '12 Angel down 25
News 6 Best and Fun Things to Do in Tampa Bay Jan 13... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Jules 1
News Newsboys To Play Benefit For Franklin Classical... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Just Typical 5
News Newsboys Set to Release "God's Not Dead" on Nov... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Bridget 1
Tony Vincent past tour w/ Newsboys dates / info... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Team Tony Vincent 1
More from around the web