Some At RNC Meeting Say It's Romney's...

Some At RNC Meeting Say It's Romney's To Lose

There are 21 comments on the National Public Radio story from Jan 12, 2012, titled Some At RNC Meeting Say It's Romney's To Lose. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

The annual winter meeting of the Republican National Committee got under way in New Orleans on Wednesday, just hours after Mitt Romney won New Hampshire's Republican presidential primary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#23 Jan 13, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
Hold your noses repubs, Romney will be your nominee. Amazing, how the flip-flopping pander bear is the strongest candidate in the clown car which is the repub primaries.
Obama moves again to grab more power...Before giving Obama anything more than the boot…….lets ask him first to do the things he’s already promised.
1. Jobs, we will produce 600,000 a month gained not lost
2. I will pivot to concentrate on jobs right after my luxury Martha’s Vineyard vacation.
3. I will ask that over 800 job killing regulations be removed
4. I will have the most transparent administration yet
5. I will close GITMO
6. I will bring the terrorist to justice (still no trial after three years)
7. I will not have lobbyist in my administration
8. I will put on CSPAN all bills for a week before voting on them.
9. If after three years the economy has not improved, I should be a one term President.
10. I will work with the republicans to resolve issues. Code: my way or the highway.

GONNA NEED ANOTHER TRILLION...

FLASHBACK: Obama called Bush Debt Rise 'Unpatriotic'...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PERFORMANCE/TOUR: A Musical Version of Build It... (May '11) Aug '17 c_bones 15
News Wynton Marsalis leads CBS tribute to Morley Safer (Sep '16) Sep '16 Laura B S 1
News Frank Ocean, Aaron Neville and more new music f... (Aug '16) Aug '16 jovlax 1
News Putting together the pieces: New Orleans doctor... (Aug '16) Aug '16 VAXXED Censorship 1
News Woody Allen performs in Rochester (Jun '06) May '16 josephbarkley 2
police battery (Apr '16) Apr '16 blu ink 6
News Bread pudding is worth the trip to Park Lane Ta... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Elise From Seattle 1
More from around the web