Some At RNC Meeting Say It's Romney's To Lose

Jan 12, 2012 Full story: National Public Radio 21

The annual winter meeting of the Republican National Committee got under way in New Orleans on Wednesday, just hours after Mitt Romney won New Hampshire's Republican presidential primary.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
watch it happen

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Jan 12, 2012
A change in strategy is forthcoming.
Mr. Romney no longer wants to be addressed at "Mitt" and would much prefer that people use his real first name of Willard.
This is expected to be a differnce maker for his campaign.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#2 Jan 12, 2012
Yep, Romney's gonna lose....
America is Not the Same

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Jan 12, 2012
The winner will be
Who has the most money
Honest elections are a thing of the past
HTS

Englewood, CO

#4 Jan 12, 2012
America is Not the Same wrote:
The winner will be
Who has the most money
Honest elections are a thing of the past
Your class warefare rhetoric smacks of Marxism.

“Liberal and proud of it.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5 Jan 12, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Yep, Romney's gonna lose....
I wish you were right, but I think he's got a very good chance of winning. We who support Obama are not working to gain votes because we are distracted by the fake infighting among Republicans.

The Tea Party, Ron Paul supporters, and Evangelicals will fall in line with whoever the party elects. Romney may not have a spine, but he won't need one with Republicans wielding all the power on Capitol Hill.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#6 Jan 12, 2012
Its a lock. The white obama is going to be the rep candidate. No more discussion. The other 48 states might as well cancel their primaries and save the money.
America is Not the Same

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Jan 12, 2012
Obama just accepted LARGE funding from Bank of America.

Obama gets relected he will have to deal with a Republican Congress and house. FACT already has been put in motion.
America is Not the Same

Pompano Beach, FL

#8 Jan 12, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>Your class warefare rhetoric smacks of Marxism.
it's a PROVE ACT
The candidate who has the most funding wins. Honest elections are a thing of the past

Simple deduction. FIGURE IT OUT
LOOK IT UP

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#9 Jan 12, 2012
watch it happen wrote:
A change in strategy is forthcoming.
Mr. Romney no longer wants to be addressed at "Mitt" and would much prefer that people use his real first name of Willard.
This is expected to be a differnce maker for his campaign.
The bigger question will be, will Barry Soetoe run a Barrack Hussein Obama again.

Tawas City, Michigan

#10 Jan 12, 2012
Jen Hussein wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you were right, but I think he's got a very good chance of winning. We who support Obama are not working to gain votes because we are distracted by the fake infighting among Republicans.
The Tea Party, Ron Paul supporters, and Evangelicals will fall in line with whoever the party elects. Romney may not have a spine, but he won't need one with Republicans wielding all the power on Capitol Hill.
Actually I read a report the other day suggesting most Ron Paul supporters would likely vote for Obama if Paul doesn't get the nomination.

But I understand your concern. It will be a close election, but I have no doubt the progressives & many independents will support Obama just like they did in '08. As long as the economy continues to improve, so does Obama's reelection chances; if it tanks again, it's bye-bye Obama regardless of the Democratic turnout.

Tawas City, Michigan

#11 Jan 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The bigger question will be, will Barry Soetoe run a Barrack Hussein Obama again.
Do you really think anyone but you crazy birthers think calling him "barry" will make any difference whatsoever? It's very childish. Oh, that's right, I forgot who I was talking to! For you I guess it's par for the course.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 Jan 12, 2012
Super Pacs have already bought and paid for the republican want to be presidents. They are just another special interest corporate owned politician that wants more special interests corporate run country.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#13 Jan 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The bigger question will be, will Barry Soetoe run a Barrack Hussein Obama again.
An even bigger question will be, will you ever be cured of your Obama Derangement Syndrome?
Awake and Aware

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jan 12, 2012
Dead People Receive Ballots in NH Primary

On January 10th, Project Veritas reporters walked into New Hampshire Polling Locations during the Presidential Primaries, saying dead people's names. We stated the name of a dead person we got from the NH obituaries. The names of the deceased were both Registered Republican and Democrats And in almost every case, saying a dead person's name, we were handed a ballot to cast a vote. We used no misrepresentation and no false pretenses. in fact, in almost every case, we insisted we show ID and they insisted that we vote without showing ID.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#16 Jan 12, 2012
Awake and Aware wrote:
Dead People Receive Ballots in NH Primary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9-uVhhIlPk0XX
On January 10th, Project Veritas reporters walked into New Hampshire Polling Locations during the Presidential Primaries, saying dead people's names. We stated the name of a dead person we got from the NH obituaries. The names of the deceased were both Registered Republican and Democrats And in almost every case, saying a dead person's name, we were handed a ballot to cast a vote. We used no misrepresentation and no false pretenses. in fact, in almost every case, we insisted we show ID and they insisted that we vote without showing ID.
Elections have became rigged in this corrupt country. The special interests runs this country and the winner has already been determined. These elections are fake and phony.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#17 Jan 12, 2012
geraldll124154 wrote:
my buddy's step-sister makes $79/hr on the internet. She has been fired for 6 months but last month her pay was $8222 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more... http://ulinks.net/e157
That person does not exist. NO such person it is a fraud and scam.
Awake and Aware

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 12, 2012
MUST WATCH!

Have Guns, Ammunition, 7 Days of Food Can Be Considered a Potential Terrorist

The Truth About NDAA Bill from Mitt Romney And Ron Paul
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ron Paul Talks About SOPA And The NDAA Bill At N.H Airport Hanger Rally
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#20 Jan 12, 2012
Hold your noses repubs, Romney will be your nominee. Amazing, how the flip-flopping pander bear is the strongest candidate in the clown car which is the repub primaries.
Theo

Germany

#21 Jan 12, 2012
People, think at last, Ron Paul should get this nomination, you have really not better candidate. He will really work for good of your country. He has showed it during his works in congress. He is really the greatest politician and the most hinest politciian of your country. He is your best politician, wise, friendly, peaceful, well educated and patriot. You have no better candidate. And it is the last chance to vote for him. I do not understand your objections. Majority of you are usual people and not establishment and politics of this man is oriented just not to make profits for lobbysts or big companies. he will work for you.
ussurf

York, PA

#22 Jan 12, 2012
If Romney is elected, Ron Paul can be the Secretary of State,then the United States could become the biggest corporate take over in history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Franklin makes the anthem her own (Feb '06) Oct '14 Uretha 10
Revisiting the early days of Chicago's social-d... Sep '14 suoper hard 2
A look back at the funky, psychedelic, soulful ... Aug '14 balogun janet 1
Asheville: AC Hotels to Also Arrive in Ashevill... (Jul '14) Jul '14 ApePeeD 2
Dauphin Island kicks off series of sunset jazz ... (May '14) May '14 Joy Russell 1
Connick to perform at St. Mark (Jan '11) Mar '14 serenaspun 2
Burlesque bump-and-grind booming across US (Feb '14) Feb '14 Mike 2
More from around the web