Wilco rocked sold-out Hill Auditorium...

Wilco rocked sold-out Hill Auditorium, but style sometimes overshadowed substance

There are 1 comment on the Ann Arbor.com story from Oct 17, 2009, titled Wilco rocked sold-out Hill Auditorium, but style sometimes overshadowed substance. In it, Ann Arbor.com reports that:

Wilco frontman Jeff Tweedy and guitarist Nels Cline performed for a packed house at Hill Auditorium on Friday, Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ann Arbor.com.

scott

AOL

#1 Oct 17, 2009
Tweedy and friends sounded great last night, but what a blow to cut the sho off early and infer to the crowd several times the were "no royal oak" (a party atmosphere venue nearby location for their July show). I love these guys, but he disrespected a great, albeit mellower, crowd at this no-booze campus locale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nels Cline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lee Ranaldo: The Cream Interview (May '12) May '12 JimmytheMick 1
News The Celestial Septet on Your Computer (Feb '11) Feb '11 dfjjg 1
nels cline workshop/concert @ cim (brooklyn, ny) (Sep '06) Sep '06 Schoolforimprov 1
More from around the web