Ashanti and Nelly split?

Ashanti and Nelly split?

There are 3 comments on the ABC 4 story from Aug 22, 2009, titled Ashanti and Nelly split?. In it, ABC 4 reports that:

Recording artists Ashanti and Nelly attend the 5th anniversary of 'Wicked' on Broadway benefit performance at the Gershwin Theatre on October 27, 2008 in New York City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 4.

tatyana

Rockingham, NC

#1 Aug 28, 2009
i hope they dont split up cause they make a good couple and she is pretty and nelly is fine
deedee

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Sep 28, 2009
I believe that is a good thing for her because if he is not ready for marriage then he could save her a lot of heart aches. Just because a couple is cute together does not make a marriage. Look at our celebrities. Some are marrying for the wrong reason. If you really love someone you will marry them but in this case he is not ready.

“Shed so many tears”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Sep 28, 2009
deedee wrote:
I believe that is a good thing for her because if he is not ready for marriage then he could save her a lot of heart aches. Just because a couple is cute together does not make a marriage. Look at our celebrities. Some are marrying for the wrong reason. If you really love someone you will marry them but in this case he is not ready.
I think that is the only thing wrong with men. They see that there are so many beautiful women out there that they can have, and it's just hard for them to be faithful. I won't say ALL men are like that because I know they aren't but for the majority, it's just too much puss! out there to just be tied down to one.
Nelly is a good looking guy and Ashanti is a very pretty girl. His heart may be in the right place to marry her but his mind isn't.
I'm sure they are both intelligent and reasonable people that have alot to offer each other in a relationship but the timing is just bad. They both have careers they may need to focus on and having a serious relationship right now will only destroy them in the long run.

Ashanti has already done the NO NO with Nelly anyway, She gave up the GOOD GOOD. No man is gonna take a woman serious once she gives that up.

To him, I'm sure he's thinking has gotten all he wants from her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nelly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nelly arrested in Tennessee on drug charges (Apr '15) May '15 no doubt 2
News Rapper Nelly arrested on drug possession charge... (Apr '15) Apr '15 KnutesNiche 2
News Miley Cyrus reveals 'Bangerz' tracklist featuri... (Sep '13) Jan '14 Big mike 85
News From Kanye to Pharrell, rap stars embrace Cyrus (Oct '13) Oct '13 Heywood Jablomee 1
News Grammys 2013: Nelly's New Album to Feature Nell... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Old school fan 1
News Summer songs 2012: Jepsen, Ocean, Usher (Sep '12) Sep '12 Samantha 1
Lucky fan gets to dance with Nelly! (Aug '11) Aug '11 April 1
More from around the web