Rowland reflects on career, looks forward to Classic

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Kelly Rowland says "Ms. Kelly" -- the title of her current album -- refers to respect and maturity.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 5, 2007
so what

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2007

Who cares? The quicker this is over, the better.
westsider

Pryor, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2007

so what wrote:
Who cares? The quicker this is over, the better.
I second that. I didn't realize this was going on when I purchased my tickets for the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra tonight. I just hope I can get in and out of downtown without getting mugged or shot.
TOBY

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2007

Why can Blacks have a BLACK EXPO and CIRCLE CITY CLASSIC,but anything with white in the title or description is considered racist?Am I the only one person tired of the double standerds and reverse discrimination?

“Just sorting it out.”

Since: Mar 07

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2007

TOBY wrote:
Why can Blacks have a BLACK EXPO and CIRCLE CITY CLASSIC,but anything with white in the title or description is considered racist?Am I the only one person tired of the double standerds and reverse discrimination?
Do you have the same narrow view when it comes to Indianapolis Irish Festival? Or Indianapolis Greek Festival? How about Italian Street Festival? Or any other organized event recognizing a particular ethnicity?

Perhaps it is you with a double standard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nelly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is The Mother of Nelly Childrens (Sep '09) Jul '14 Michelle 18
Miley Cyrus reveals 'Bangerz' tracklist featuri... (Sep '13) Jan '14 Big mike 85
From Kanye to Pharrell, rap stars embrace Cyrus (Oct '13) Oct '13 Heywood Jablomee 1
Grammys 2013: Nelly's New Album to Feature Nell... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Old school fan 1
Summer songs 2012: Jepsen, Ocean, Usher (Sep '12) Sep '12 Samantha 1
Lucky fan gets to dance with Nelly! (Aug '11) Aug '11 April 1
Just A Dream - Nelly (Dec '10) Mar '11 amber 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Nelly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••