Miley Cyrus reveals 'Bangerz' tracklist featuring Britney Spears, Nelly & others

Sep 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Pop singer Miley Cyrus revealed the official tracklist for her upcoming album "Bangerz" on Tuesday morning.

Comments
1 - 20 of 85 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2014
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Miley Cyrus

Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 10, 2013
 
Are you ready smilers fans i love my fans smilers
Big mike

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 10, 2013
 
Miley Cyrus wrote:
Are you ready smilers fans i love my fans smilers
i like you too Miley

“Don't dislike my YouTub videos”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 12, 2013
 
Miley Cyrus wrote:
Are you ready smilers fans i love my fans smilers
No talent show off w****!
Big mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 12, 2013
 
TheAfroHedgehog wrote:
<quoted text>No talent show off w****!
thats not nice
moki

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 28, 2013
 
..and she's duetting with Britney..hope they make a video
Big mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 28, 2013
 
moki wrote:
..and she's duetting with Britney..hope they make a video
i hope Miley and britney do one together to I like to see Miley Cyrus and katy perry do one that would be even more hotter
Leaker

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 1, 2013
 
Download leaked album Bangerz at http://adf.ly/WbXvO
Big mike

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 1, 2013
 
Ha moki how are you
moki

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 5, 2013
 
Big mike wrote:
Ha moki how are you
I'm recovering from a hangover, Big Mike!
mileys sweet cheeks

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 5, 2013
 
Big mike wrote:
<quoted text>i hope Miley and britney do one together to I like to see Miley Cyrus and katy perry do one that would be even more hotter
Hey yall!!! How do yall!!!! Im a lookin forward to my threeway with britt and katy yall!!! Im gonna swap spit with them hot chicks for all to see and salivate yall!!!! I know all you guys out there love watchin three hot chicks get in on and make out on stage yall!!! Don't tell my mullet haired daddy or he will be pisssssed yall.Miley out!!!!!
Big mike

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 5, 2013
 
moki wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm recovering from a hangover, Big Mike!
i hope you feeling better !!!!
Big mike

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 5, 2013
 
mileys sweet cheeks wrote:
<quoted text> Hey yall!!! How do yall!!!! Im a lookin forward to my threeway with britt and katy yall!!! Im gonna swap spit with them hot chicks for all to see and salivate yall!!!! I know all you guys out there love watchin three hot chicks get in on and make out on stage yall!!! Don't tell my mullet haired daddy or he will be pisssssed yall.Miley out!!!!!
how about a 4way !!!!
moki

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 11, 2013
 
Big mike wrote:
<quoted text>i hope you feeling better !!!!
Yeah. I am ..I've decided 2 cut back on my drinking.
moki

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 11, 2013
 
Big mike wrote:
<quoted text>how about a 4way !!!!
I'd add in Jamie-Lynn Spears, Emma Roberts, Jenette McCurdy, Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez 2 the mix...there's nothim#ng like a lesbian orgy with hot chicks!
Big mike

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 11, 2013
 
moki wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd add in Jamie-Lynn Spears, Emma Roberts, Jenette McCurdy, Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez 2 the mix...there's nothim#ng like a lesbian orgy with hot chicks!
I take Jamie lynn but the others you put on here is ok but me i add In britney kaley cuoco katy perry and Hayden pennitere and jennifer love hewitt
moki

Hythe, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 16, 2013
 
Big mike wrote:
<quoted text> I take Jamie lynn but the others you put on here is ok but me i add In britney kaley cuoco katy perry and Hayden pennitere and jennifer love hewitt
Add in Victoria Justice and Miranda Cosgrove and take away JLH and add all of mine 2 yr list...
Big mike

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 16, 2013
 
moki wrote:
<quoted text>
Add in Victoria Justice and Miranda Cosgrove and take away JLH and add all of mine 2 yr list...
no I still stick with the ones I text in speiAl jennifer love hewitt !!!
moki

Hythe, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 18, 2013
 
Big mike wrote:
<quoted text>no I still stick with the ones I text in speiAl jennifer love hewitt !!!
She's O.K. but I'd add Lady Gaga instead...
Big mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 18, 2013
 
moki wrote:
<quoted text>
She's O.K. but I'd add Lady Gaga instead...
how about both of them that be even more hotter !!!!
moki

Hythe, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 19, 2013
 
Big mike wrote:
<quoted text>how about both of them that be even more hotter !!!!
Maybe add in Lacey Chabert 2...

http://pics.wikifeet.com/Lacey-Chabert-Feet-1...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nelly Discussions

Search the Nelly Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is The Mother of Nelly Childrens (Sep '09) Jul 1 Michelle 18
From Kanye to Pharrell, rap stars embrace Cyrus (Oct '13) Oct '13 Heywood Jablomee 1
Grammys 2013: Nelly's New Album to Feature Nell... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Old school fan 1
Summer songs 2012: Jepsen, Ocean, Usher (Sep '12) Sep '12 Samantha 1
Lucky fan gets to dance with Nelly! (Aug '11) Aug '11 April 1
Just A Dream - Nelly (Dec '10) Mar '11 amber 2
nellys boy (Feb '11) Feb '11 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••