nelly lvr 92

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2007

WELL...I ALWAYS WISHED I COULD MEET NELLY AND ONE DAY I WENT TO THE NBA ALL STAR JAM SESSION IN H TOWN AND HE WAS SHOWED UP WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING...I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT IF I MET HIM I WOULD TRY TO ACT NORMAL BECAUSE HE SEES CRAZY PEOPLE ALL DAY EVERY DAY BUT I WENT CRAZY. MY LEGS WERE ALL SHAKING N I WAS SO EXCITED I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY I TOOK TONS OF PICS. NOW IM HAPPY THATS ALL I WANTED TO EVER SEE! WOA!!!
nelly lvr 92

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2007

DOWN FOR LIFE. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE NELLY AND NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY SAYS ON THIS CORNY WEBSITE I AM HIS NUMBER ONE FAN...IM NOT OBSESSED I AM JUST HIS NUMBER ONE FAN!!!
FOR LIFE BABI
kkj

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

i hate u nelly
ana lerma

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2007

nelly ur awsome im a new fan of yours just wanted to say hi &luv u
Nicole Deggs-Haynes

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2007

SOME OF YOU OTHER PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE NELLY'S BIGGEST FAN, BUT GUEES WHAT, YOU ARE NOT, SO YOU CAM KEEP THINKIN YOU ARE. I AM NELLY'S BIGGEST FAN AND I LOVE HIM TO DEATH.MY HUSBAND NELLY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM. YES I SAID HUSBAND, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HE IS, AND DONT; NONE OF YALL OTHER FEMALES OR MALES FORGET THAT. NELLY I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU. AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO FORGET IT EITHER.
Nicole Deggs-Haynes

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2007

ME AND NELLY WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER AND THAT'S WHY WE ARE, EVEN THOUGH IT IS PROBABLY MY DREAM BUT TO BAD. I STILL LOVE WILL AND I WILL NEVER STOP. I LOVE YOU BABY(NELLY)
Arbuckle

Hartville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2007

Alright everybody. I'm Arbuckle, 19, of St. Louis and the only way you know you love Nelly is if you get your ass up and go see him in person. In 2002, he made a "video" with the Lunatics downtown STL, and I was there for that. Not many people knew about it--You just had to find out from somebody, or see them setting up for it and find out who was gonna be there. I remember when Nelly drove in with that navy blue/gold Rams Mustang, even the Rams flags hanging out of the windows. Right behind him were the Lunatics. I don't know for sure what kind of vehicle it was, but I'm pretty sure it was a (black) Denali or Escalade. I'm telling you guys, nothing will make your heart beat with adrenaline more than seeing Nelly and the Lunatics in real time. By the way, Nelly is working with Bruce Springstein on an upcoming album. I couldn't find out who else is going to be in it, but sure will be HOTT. Take care everybody.
keely

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2007

hey any1 on ???????
NELLYLOVER617

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2007

I HAVE BEEN N LOV WIT NELLY SINCE I WAS 8 WEN I SEEN COUNTRY GRAMMAR VIDEO I HAVE DEVOTED MI LOV TO HIM I HAVE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND BECAUSE MY LOV IS SO STRONG THAT WE WILL B PUT TOGETHER I FEEL AGE ANIT NUTHIN BUT A # HE WILL B MY FRIST EVERTHIN I LOV HIM WIT MOST OF MY HEART TILL THE DAY I DE N SO MUCH LONGER!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nelly Discussions

Search the Nelly Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is The Mother of Nelly Childrens (Sep '09) Jul '14 Michelle 18
Miley Cyrus reveals 'Bangerz' tracklist featuri... (Sep '13) Jan '14 Big mike 85
From Kanye to Pharrell, rap stars embrace Cyrus (Oct '13) Oct '13 Heywood Jablomee 1
Grammys 2013: Nelly's New Album to Feature Nell... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Old school fan 1
Summer songs 2012: Jepsen, Ocean, Usher (Sep '12) Sep '12 Samantha 1
Lucky fan gets to dance with Nelly! (Aug '11) Aug '11 April 1
Just A Dream - Nelly (Dec '10) Mar '11 amber 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••