I love nelly
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
applebottom4real

Lexington, SC

#1 Mar 15, 2006
I am a number one fan of Nelly I love his sexy fine ***. My wish before I leave this earth is to one day meet Nelly. Please come to a city near me and do a concert in Raleigh,NC, Charlotte,NC, Fayettville,NC or any city in North Carolina and i will be there front row no doubt. I'll even go to South Carolina some rappers perform at Mrytle Beach in SC. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!! I am really in love with you I have you as my ringtone on my screensaver on my desktop and don't let a show come on tv with you on it I don't move and the kids know not to mess with me and everything in the house better be quiet. Nelly please I'm begging come closer to me so I can see you I want to see the real thang not just on tv.
ilovehimmore

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2006
]http://www.peta2.com/OUTTHERE /o-nelliemcolumbia.asp?c=p2147 7

no way, im totally more in love with him!
nellyishot

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Mar 27, 2006
yeah nelly is so hot, i really like all jis songs coz there so mad the to thati really like the most is grillz and ride wit me, i've got nearly all his songs he rocks man!!!!!!!!!! i love all his somngs and he is a good inspiration
lisa

Bainbridge, GA

#4 Mar 28, 2006
i love nelly he is so damn fine i wish i could just meet him. for the first time in my life to see the hero of my life my role model nelly.
akivia

Bainbridge, GA

#5 Mar 28, 2006
nelly is fine as hell i love every thing about him.
Elyse

AOL

#6 Mar 31, 2006
THEIR IS NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE NELLY I WOULD DOALMOST ANYTHING TO MEET HIM. I AM HIS TRUE NUMBA 1 FAN. I LUV U NELLY!!!!!!!
Ashley

Natchez, MS

#7 Apr 6, 2006
Nelly u is the finest thing I every seen in my life. Can u be my boyfriend??? I promise to make u happy.
lady nell

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Apr 11, 2006
well nelly i just wish that i can have a chance to just to meet u or even stand by u so please make my wish com true!!
steph

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Apr 13, 2006
hay nelly this is lil one and i just wanne tell u some thins first off i just wanna say sorry for what happend to ur sister i wish i could be by ur side when u was goin through all that and even through iam only 16 am still here for u no matter what.nelly when u first came out wiht ur first cd i was like man i have to get that and every since then i have got every cd of ur's.u might think people know alot about u but me i know alot.WHY?Because am really ur biggest fan amd i hpo to meet u some day and oh yea even through ur mom dont me tell her steph said hi luv ya by
alexandria rouzzo

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Apr 14, 2006
Nelly this is me alex im 14 and i and i know your probably thinking who the he** is this gurl but the important thing is i know you and i lost my dad december 1 05 and i played your song fly away at his funeral and i just want to thank tou for making that song that song ment alot to me i really understand that song i love you and hope you read this THANK YOU A LOT!!!!!!!!!!
angle

Columbia, MO

#11 Apr 18, 2006
i love nelly my uncel dorve the rv 4 him and i met him in oerson
Taylor

Milwaukee, WI

#13 May 3, 2006
Don't listen to those girls. I am your #1 fan.I wrote you.I love you so much you not even gonna think it is true.I have all of your cd's I know ever song from word to word.I have you all over my room.Me and my sister fight all the time because she always saying that Omarion look better than you,he might be cute but you is a fine bowl of chocalate. Nelly I write me and you name on everything.I know your birthday,when you was born and the information about your family.This is what I write on a piece of paper everyday(Cornell Hanyes Jr.&Tay 4 ever)
Taylor

Milwaukee, WI

#14 May 3, 2006
ilovehimmore wrote:
No you is not
Taylor

Milwaukee, WI

#15 May 3, 2006
angle wrote:
i love nelly my uncel dorve the rv 4 him and i met him in oerson
what ever
ANYIGA NEW YORK

Brooklyn, NY

#16 May 5, 2006
I LOVE NELLY IS CUTE THE GIRLS IN MY SCHOOL SAY WHY I LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE MATURE AND CUTE I REALLY WANT TO MEET YOU SOMME DAY
Samantha

Alma, MI

#17 May 7, 2006
ilovehimmore wrote:
keep thinking that
Clementine Johnson

Frazier Park, CA

#18 May 9, 2006
Nelly I love you because you real about yours and that how I like it you have (2) kids a girl and boy so rapper will not put they kids on the C.D. but you did and I love you for that.
danielle

Cochran, GA

#20 May 10, 2006
nelly can sign good and i like his videos on tv and he is soso sexey.from your friend who watch on tv i wish i can see you in real life one day i stay in cochran ga .thank you very much nelly
MZ_NELLY

AOL

#21 May 10, 2006
i'm in love wit NELLY and he's in love wit ME
nol

Lombard, IL

#22 May 12, 2006
i love him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nelly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nelly arrested in Tennessee on drug charges (Apr '15) May '15 no doubt 2
News Rapper Nelly arrested on drug possession charge... (Apr '15) Apr '15 KnutesNiche 2
News Miley Cyrus reveals 'Bangerz' tracklist featuri... (Sep '13) Jan '14 Big mike 85
News From Kanye to Pharrell, rap stars embrace Cyrus (Oct '13) Oct '13 Heywood Jablomee 1
News Grammys 2013: Nelly's New Album to Feature Nell... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Old school fan 1
News Summer songs 2012: Jepsen, Ocean, Usher (Sep '12) Sep '12 Samantha 1
Lucky fan gets to dance with Nelly! (Aug '11) Aug '11 April 1