No Human was ever an ape!!
Bertus le Roux

Welkom, South Africa

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Will you please stop advertising evolution as if everbody is in agreement with the concept. I appreciate your wonderful programs about the wonders of nature....but God created man just as He created our wonderful nature. He never created an ape with the idea that it should actually have been a human. Just a thought..why is there nowadays just apes and just humans....what happened to the guys inbetween. God bless!!
Rod Attenburrow

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Jan 31, 2013
I suggest you open your eye's and perhaps more importently your mind. The evidence for sexual selection to modify animals is in every farm. Did God create all the domestic dog, cattle, goldfish breeds? Of course not. These all occured in just a few hundred years. Now just imagine the passage of millions & millions of years not just the 3 or 4 thousand the bible allows and imagine how much more change you would get in naturally selected breeding.
You might also want to reflect that most of the people on the planet do hold to belief in your God or his views.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

National Geographic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
July 2017 Why We Lie Jun 29 Joe 1
Remove single use plastic bags from nat geo mag... Jun '17 Hannah 1
Nat Geo series (Dec '16) Dec '16 Bodyguard446 1
News National Geographic magazine cover featuring tr... (Dec '16) Dec '16 TerriB1 1
News The battle to keep ancient Egypt Black (Apr '08) Nov '16 Nkosi 4,067
News A reel honor: Scientists name new fish after Obama (Sep '16) Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 20
News Maine's Black Point Inn and Migis Lodge Named t... (Apr '08) Aug '16 migis lodge sewage 2
More from around the web